Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, September 01, 2008

Syncrhonized Begging

First of all, our thoughts are with all the humans and doggies affected by the hurricane Gustav. We are hoping everyone is safe.

Since our storms finally stopped we have been able to get back to our daily routines. Last night we discovered Dad was eating our most favorite snack, Doritos!!! This bag was pizza and ranch flavor, holy COW!




Well, hello Dad, what do you have there???




hmmm Doritos you say???




*licking lips in anticipation*




OMDOG WE GOT ONE. Tanner, be sure to get every last crumb...




You have to smash your face way in the couch to be sure you get every bit of the chip.




OMDOG another one!!!




GRRR I think Tanner's chip was bigger than mine!!!!




Look at that brat laughing at me!!!!!

Dad always says he feels like he is being stalked when he eats, I can't imagine why he gets that feeling????


42 Stains:

Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Uh,Joey,Tanner, I think you pretty much ARE stalking him! But,hey,it gets you FOOD!
Too bad you are taken Joe, cuz my sis has a huge crush on you. Don't tell her I told ya-please-she'll kill me!! (Don't get upset Sophie)

Me, I'm all WAAASSSSUUUP like the tanner man,cept I don't get tied down!! I like to spread the wealth, know whatimean? wink,wink,nudge,nudge

ooooo-a butterfly.......

Hugs
Scooter(don't tell Sunny!!)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe, you got the begging number down pat, you don't even blink for a second! Well done, man!

Your pal,

Petey

12:41 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh doritos are good. Glad you got some.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

you guys should totally go to that park! Bentley hates water too, and so did Oz, but they both went in and had good times!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

we would go back too, but Niko over did it and her back paw pads are a little ripped up. Bentley never ran or fetched, he just waded out, went for a quick swim then walked the beach a couple times, it was fun!

1:00 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe that khan be one of the sports for the next Pawlympikhs: synkhronized begging!

Good work!!

Yes, we are hopeful that Gustav isn't khwite what they had thought he'd be BUT now to worry about Hannah -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I was sooo furry to relieved woo didn't say your mom was into NewKidsOnTheBlokhk!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

You two look too cute posing together. Keep posing!
Love that dot on your forehead, buddy.
Cheers!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

good work guys...spread the guilt around to mom too, though. She makes some special stuff that might even be good for you!

gussie

1:33 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

u guys cwack us up every time!! love it! but I see no droooooollll!?

1:41 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Boys, glad u liked ur barkday card Tanner..heehee u guys do wonders workin together...me likes junk food too, chips, cookies, french fries...tell ur daddy iffin he not wanna share wiff u, dont eat in front of u...heehee...

b safe,
~rocky~

pps me thinks kat of steve kat and wilbur needs ur help, she gots accused of diggin...

1:46 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That is a gold medal performance if ever I saw one! Too bad the olympics are over...

Oh Tanner...happy gotcha day! Sorry I missed it! Hope you got lots of doritos!

Lots of licks, Ruby

1:47 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

You two have super expressive faces! Never underestimate the power of the silent stare. It can get you almost anything. Just think of the possibilities if we banded our staring skillz together...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

PS - Cheese-Its are a personal fav. Ever try those? I actually CHEW and TASTE them. Very unlike me.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! Your skill for focusing is clearly far more advanced than Tanner's. Did you see the way he is flipping his eyes all about, while yours are on the chip at all times. You should always get two chips for being so on it. Tell your dad I said it's okay.

xo
SB

3:20 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joey,
You have the most serious face I have ever seen in that video! But then again Doritos are a VERY serious matter!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey, you two would earn a platinum medal for the begging!HAAAAAA!!Your faces are sooooo funny, my 2 leggeded would give you the whole bag for sure!

Happy Gotcha Day Tanner! Hope it was agood one. That kittie cookie looked purrrrfectly scrumptious.

Wags, Eric

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You two are really in sync, ha roooo!
Hugs,
Sitka

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

You two are way more well behaved than Mojo and me. We get in trouble everyday for jumping on anyone who is eating in our presence. My mom says you look like very good boys, which means more TREATS so you are two smart BTs!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Our pawrents say the same thing about us too. Its like we will stare at the food from the moment it lifts the plate.

Well, we wouldnt be stalking if we had our own plate, dont we.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:27 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i will send you a whole bag joe and tanner...then your mom will have to let you eat it...my dad shares pretty good..but generally i dont really have a tummy problems

7:10 PM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof,

Ah, Doritos. They're mighty tasty. Do you ever get any real pizza or just pizza flavored chips?

Desert Pups

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Joey & Tanner, We love the HBO words too. You can just hollar 'HBO WORD!" at somebody and they just look at you like you're nutty. Little do they know what you just said to them! Seriously,Mom has done it a time or 2 when she was real mad and after dissolves in laughter. (They may come take her away somday...the guys in the white coats that is) You know now what happened to her if she disappears one day.
Hugs
Sunny & Scooter

8:16 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

HIlarious!
Ike

8:20 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

geez,that wuz too close. Sunny didn't read all your comments. When she finds out I spilled the peas about her crush on joey I am ded meat. Guess Sophie didn't see it either.whew. Sometimes I get in trouble,well alot acshully for lettin cows outa sacks. Sunny said that means tellin secrets, but I don't get it. Our secret ok buds?!?!?okokokok??cool.(But,I thot Joey would wanna know.even if he is married)
Scooter out

8:26 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Yes, you two were stalking him!
Glad you got some Doritos!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:59 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

u got a great tongue rolling skill, joe

9:07 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

An amazing tutorial on begging. And eating. You are so focused. Who could resist. We have to get organized.

Deefor

9:31 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Joey,
Wahahhaaa... I think I know why your dad says he feels like he's being stalked!! Well done guys!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's so pawsome that you got treats. You're doing great on the synchronized part

~ Girl girl

11:58 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Joey & Tanner,

Now that's what I call having patience. Ot's noce to be home but I already miss my friends & the Mommy's gotta go to work again.

Happy belated gotcha day and I am so glad you is ok from that nasty storm.

Love you guys lots...Monas

3:02 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Great begging skills you two! I am a bit sinister when mummy and daddy are eating too. Apparently I sidle up and then just sit and stare and it's a bit creepy, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

4:36 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

That video is hilarious!!! Your eyes never left the chips, thats some skill you two guys have. I drool when i beg, apparently its not a good look!

Ben xx

5:06 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You are only thinking of his waist line. I'm sure you enjoyed them more then he did.

Simba x

5:47 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

OMDog, how can your dad not just give that whole bag of doritos to you guys because you're so cute?

When I beg for food, I stand on a lap and stare right into the eyes of the eater, and I usually get swatted away.

I wish I had your patience.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

You got the stalking looks down pat
Deetzy

9:53 AM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

That is exactly how we like to watch mom and dad eat!! That way, we gets to share some of their yummy goodies! And Doritos.. yum! We haven't had any of those since mom went on her stupid ole diet!!!
xoxoxoxo,
The Puppies

11:36 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Looks like you've hit the jackpot with your human there! You have him trained really well...I need to get some of your pointers!

1:30 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You pups are SO lucky! We only get stuff like Doritos if Dad drops it!
Play bows,
Zim

3:08 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Hehehehehe
can't imagine why ????
akshually Mommi feels that way too..but it's hew own fault....
Joey yestewday..I thought I saw you in my Lobby..I got all excited, but then I wealized it was an impostow..he had just come back fwom suwfing, and I know you would NEVEW do that
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:15 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

lol! that's funny. Dad always says when he's eating he doesn't have to worry about anybody trying to steal his food ebcause there's so many pairs of eyes on it. We like Doritos, too but our favorite is Cheetos! mmmm, I'm drooling just thinking about them. Luckily they're Grandma's favorite, too so there's always a bag in the chip drawer since she moved in.
Kaos

3:53 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

That looks like double trouble to us. Keep your eye on the prize.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We LOVED that video of the two of you begging! Great job!
Those are awesome pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home