Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Redemption....

I was seriously unhappy with the outfit choice Tanner made but then he totally redeemed himself.




He was laying in the rays of the Aerogarden when he said, I think the Steelers would have the besterest [sic] luck if we got a treat!!




wooooo Peanut Butter bone!!!




Omdog this is good...




Tanner is a complete mess when he eats treats...




BUT I have to be nice so ummm foaming at the mouth is cute, right??

Then the strangest thing happened...



I made a DOOFUS FACE ?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!! This being nice to Tanner stuff is obviously compromising my defenses to Doofusism.

Don't worry tho...




He is still KING DOOFUS FACE... is the weekend over now??

23 Stains:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

haha, yeah, the doofus will always be the doofus - king or prince. no one can take over his place.

wet wet licks

Boo

1:22 AM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

I'm drooling...mmmm peanut butter, mmmmmm treats...

My face would totally look like the doofus's if I had that same bone!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

1:33 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

it's a good thing you two are wearing bibs! ;)

2:27 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Are you kiddin me?? Peanut Butter Bone Treats???

I'm coming to live with you, too...Call your Aunt Patty & see if she can give me a ride...

Abby xxxooo

2:54 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yes, it is -

Mom is up and getting ready fur work -

I'm waiting until she leaves to go bakhk to bed and dream of doofus faces -

NOT -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2:56 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh peanut butter bones yummy. The weekend is totally over so no more being nice to tanner

4:27 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Grammie says, "Moco, everyone is a doof once in awhile." Never fear Joe, this soon shall pass.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Grammie says, "Moco, everyone is a doof once in awhile." Never fear Joe, this soon shall pass.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I hereby declare the weekend to be completely and fully OVER. (cue the fireworks) However, Weekend will re-commence next Friday at 5:00pm. Do you have to be nice every weekend?

kisses
gussie

5:40 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

those peanut butter bones would probably give anybody the doofus face...drrrooooooooooooooollll!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I promise that I only looked at the cookie in your Doofus-face picture.

xo
SB

12:22 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I don't think that was a doofus face you were making Joe.
I think you were just handsomely smiling.

2:22 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

does that mean you get a good treat every time the steelers are on? hmmmm we must speak to the dad about this...

3:02 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Now Joe, think about this . . .who said "lets have some treats"? It was Tanner saying it to you, because YOU have been so nice to him and he wanted you to have something good.

If you would continue being nice to Tanner, think of some of the other good things that might happen because of it.

Y'never know!

Jo

3:14 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

MMMmmmmmmmm Peanut butter bone.. lucky Tanner wore that banana round his neck to catch all the crumbs and the foamy stuff....He,he,he.. Wags, Eric

3:15 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I forgot what I was going to say. All I can think about is that peanut butter bone. Mmmm....
Luv,
Dave

3:33 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

That looks like a very yummy treat. I think you need to stop being nice! I think it's bad for your health and at your age you shouldn't be doing stuff that's bad for your health!!!
Kaos

3:40 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I think the Doofus face is offset by the awesome bananananandana.

wally t.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Those treats causes you to make Doofus faces??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:57 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner wins hands down.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cookie looks yummilicious!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

12:12 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Do NOT make Doofus face! I have a hard enough time telling you guys apart as it is.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:06 AM  
Blogger booksaremyhabit said...

Joey thank you for making me laugh.
I really needed it
I love you Joey ...shhhh...and Tannieboy

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home