Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???

We have had a lot going on around here with book reviews, new food, baseball, etc. I was shocked today when Mom gave us these awesome new treats and she was all excited.




YUM, Beef Squares from Merrick!!!!




OMDOG this is heavenly...




yummmm

Mom tried to get a picture of Tanner but...




All that was left was the crumb on his nose.




Mom took a look at the ingredients after and said BEEF LUNG?? But we are happy that they are using that whole cow and not letting anything go to waste. Plus it was DELICIOUS.




And look who is on that bag, I think Sophie was the model for this!!

I was still curious as to why Mom was so excited then she put this on me...




OMDOG IT IS FOOTBALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget???

This is one of the collars that Patience sent us, THANK YOU AGAIN PATIENCE!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
GO STEELERS! Right now they are kicking the Houston Texan's BUTTS! WOO!

28 Stains:

Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

I've haven't been keeping up to good lately, but I'm feeling better now, so I thought I'd stop by...

Wow, you guys are literary critics now? What can't you do??? You guys are sooo cool...

The Vet said I have to go on a special diet since I got that Pan Crit Itus stuff...I'm not sure I'm gonna like this much...

I hope your Steelers win...

Abby xxxooo

11:42 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

And where did your mom get those awesome lungs? Your's looks so yummy- I do hope they come from non-smoking cows. One of my Human's smokes, and I wouldn't want to eat those ol' tarry lungs.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

OH. My. Dog. Those look like the best treatables
ever!! We need to look for some of those!
Uh,Tanner, did you TASTE that? You would totally win eating contests,like the hot dog ones the hoomans have!
Enjoy your game. We are not,so much. Sorry, but we're not Steelers fans. We're with you on the Yankees, but not on this one.
You do look VERY handsome in your collar tho!
Hugs,
Sunny&Scooter

12:04 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Yea! Football has started, and your new collar is pawsome.

The Bears play tonight but I'm very nervous. It's hard to play without a quarterback, you know.

1:16 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Cow Lung! Hell yeah, I would eat it!
I don't support Football.. by that I mean our countrys football.. you know the one with a round ball, guys in shorts with silly haircuts and fans that prefer fighting to watching the game!... Dad was watching it last night so me and Mum retreated to blogland .. your kind of football looks way cooler!

I'll virtually support the Steelers for you since I can't watch!

Ben xxx

1:39 PM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Mmm, those beef lung waffle look-alikes look yummy!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

1:47 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

They do look yummi!

I've shared links to some of my favourites - I think you'll like those lambie things a lot as well!!

We say go Iggles
AND go Phillies!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'll be getting more of the H&SP food today - I think I'll get her to inkhrease the blend to 50:50!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
That beef lung looks delicious!
Tanner sure is fast!
Good luck to the Steelers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

2:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Those beef squares look delicious! You guys always seem to discover the new stuff before anyone else knows it's out there!
Good luck to your Steelers!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:29 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh nice treats. Lung is yummy. Have fun watching football. No sports here since mom is the one running the tv.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We don't really believe those Houston Texans are really from Texas because no team from Texas could be THAT bad!
Ozzie & Rocky

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a good, GOOD day for the steelers... hopefully the bears will be just as good tonight.

i could hardly type that without lauging maniacally - the bears have no hope this season. *sigh*

4:30 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Awesome collar!! Now you can cheer for your team in style!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's joey and tanner, yummmm on the yummmies....and that iz a very cool collar....heehee, tanner never leaves anything but crumbs, dont he...

b safe,
~rocky~

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Oh my! You are right, it does look like Sophie was the model for those treats! Hope they were good - Rocky

7:43 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Yummy!!! Those look delicious.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:47 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Go steelews!!!
That collaw is gweat and totally appwopwiate!! and what gweat snack to help you celebwate!
Sounds like you had a pawsome day
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:42 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
The beef lung looks delicious.. and I bet it tasted fab too! Sometimes my mom dries porky liver for us, I wonder if they are about the same.. **licks lips**

11:05 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. that sure is yummy treats. I hope your team wins. :)

~ Girl girl

11:17 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Holly DOG! Those meatable treats looks oh soooo scrumptious & delicious! Nice collar there dude & good luck to your football team!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:51 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! My football team is winning. I think you would be proud.

xo
SB

3:56 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Guys,
Your mom always buys you the coolest treats!!

Good luck to your Steelers~!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Merrick is the best! Football and a good snack. Sounds like you and Tanner had a great time.

Deefor

5:46 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yah! Are you ready for some football? Maybe I need to get a Patriot's collar so I can be as cool as you.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:27 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

CowDog Lungs! That look yummy :-)

Cheers

Charlie

6:50 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

How are you ever going to watch all the baseball and football? You will need extra TV's.
That lung stuff is pretty good. We liked it pretty, pretty much.

9:18 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Dad got all excited because they actually aired the Browns game here. ...course it didn't quite pan out the way he'd hoped...
Woo.
Luv,
Dave

9:05 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa! That collar is really cool. And you will have to wear it for all the games because it brought them LUCK. And also you will have to eat beef lung. For LUCK.

wally t.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home