Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tanner NOMS Names

MY Friends over at the The Puppies of Hoadley Drive TOTALLY Tagged me to do that name game!

What is your name? Tanner!!!!

If you could change your name, what would it be? uhh change it how? Like TaNNer? or tannER? Hm, or like change it like NNater? or um...omdog my brain hurts.

What is your pet's name? I don't have a pet? I have a nylabone fish, does that count?

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be? umm Sorry I ate your face?

What are your brother's and/or sister's names? My brother is Joseph Stains.


If you could change their names, what would they be?
uhh, Buds. then maybe when I said, hey buds hey buds hey buds hey buds hey buds, he'd answer me for once!!!

OMDOG that was HARD my brain hurts!!!!

Today is called NOMS day and I learned about it fromAsta. It is Not of My Species Day. Species is like if you are a dog or a cat or a hamster. So I have to say one friend who is Not of My Species. OMDOG my brain is so sad right now, but I will TRY to think of this one ok...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I HAVE IT! MY Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my favorite friend because look at this game...



Those Doggies in that TV talk to me all the time...and I talk back to them!!! that game is called Wii Petz Dogz 2!!!! IT IS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm, Joey just said that doesn't make any sense and the Wii is not a species.

OMDOG I am going to go sleep now because my Brain hurts very very badly.

Sorry ASTA, I TRIED!!!!

It is also National Night Out day over at Gus's blog and I don't know if I can make it omdog, I am so sorry Gusssssss and Teka who is not my girlfriend....

27 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tan-Man... you poor, poor boy. Maybe you should go back to making faces and yelling WHAAATTTTSUUUUUUPPPP a lot...? It won't be as taxing on you.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

take a nap and then your brain will probably feel better.

6:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Joe would have sooooooo predikhted this!

See what happens when you send a kid in to do a big dog's job!!

Tsk Tsk -

Hugz&Khysses Khyd,
Khyra

6:56 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I think your brain needs a long rest after that ...
Ike

7:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I think this one was too much for you! I am so sorry for your brain!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:47 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew,
Hehehehehe, I hope you took some headache tweats!

Thank you fow twying the OMS challenge..Umm I gues stwickly speaking those could be NOMS fwiends..way NOMS
smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:47 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh tanner...why must people make us think. I am here to be beautiful...you are here to be funny, why oh why do they want so much more from us. poor little man

8:01 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Awww that video game is so cute!!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, My lips hurt, so I kind of understand.

xo
SB

8:25 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, don't worry. Your brain is way better than CC-man's, and he's running for President!

8:54 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Um Joey, did ya happen to hit Tanner over on his noggin! What we hafta put up wif around our bros!!!! I so know how you feel!

-Cosmos-

8:59 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute Wii game!
You probably need 2 doggie aspirins, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:21 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

THat looks like a fun game. :)

~ Girl girl

2:29 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

We like your answers Tanner even if they made your brain hurt.

tailwags
Noah

2:44 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Woo the Wii wooks wool! (cool)

2:54 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

i think you did really well. You deserve a nap after all that thinking.

Simba x

2:58 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I think you had great answers...You just thought a little too hard...I think you'll feel better after your nap...

That is the coolest game ever...That one doggie looks just like you & Joey...& the other one looks like me, too...

Abby xxxooo

3:39 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

tan, tanner, tannest..

i think tannest sound big!

4:03 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Hello handsome senor,
If you will come over to my place I can fix you a Mexican pawtini and your brain will hurt no more!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner...My muzzer says that you get an A! for effort. Getting all the answers right is not as important as making an honest try, and you did.

kisses
gussie

6:42 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I'm suwe Jackson got the message..no mattew whewe you peed..!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:34 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

After all of that hard working of THINKING, you need a vacation, Tanner. Put on your cape and fly to my house.

9:39 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh my.. you really work your brain hard, Tanner! I think my not of my species friend would be BamBam and he's not really alive either. But mom said I'll be getting a new one soon!

Bajas

9:42 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Those questions seemed pretty tough, good job Tanner. Your nap is well deserved.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Tanner, you are so funny.

My mom is STILL laughing from the mad faces you and Joey made the other day. But that doesn't say much, my mom is a nut.

-Bobo

11:23 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Tanner if it makes you feel any better Archie said now his brain hurts just reading this..Love A+A

6:02 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Go rest your brain till next Tuesday Tanner. But you had some pretty funny answers.

Deefor

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home