Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hanging out with the Doofus

Since I have been itchy lately I have been hanging around the humans more trying to get a scratch here and there. This also means I have to hang out with Tanner more because he never leaves Mom's side.




I told him to get as far away from me as possible. This is his solution. Lay right next to me and lean his head waaay over. Which inevitably leads to this...




ARGH. Dog kisses are gross! ESPECIALLY poop eating Tanner mouth kisses. Blech.




He tends to inch in closer and closer, clearly ignoring the scowl on my face. Then he starts asking me 9324085 questions. "hey buds hey buds hey buds hey buds" That is what he says non-stop. We are NOT buds. You are just my annoying little brother!




Then he says "awwwe I am sorry, here is a kiss OK?"




FINALLY he falls asleep. I sure hope this itchy goes away soon so I can go back to some alone time.

28 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Joe I don't know how you stand it. You poor thing.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Joe,
The 2nd photo, you look like a cute rabbit.
How does your itch go?
Please come by my blog, I have a surprise for you.
Love

10:54 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwww, Tanner feels bad that you've got the itchies, Joey! We think it's sweet that he's concerned!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

12:12 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan just hear it now

Mom, he's touching me -

Well, he looked at me -

But you looked at me first -

Such sweet shots of brotherly LOVE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:23 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Hee!hee! I am like Tanner because I love to lick Fig's ears and her face. Fig is like you, Joey, because she makes this very ugly face whenever I give her kisses.

12:37 PM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

Sorry about all your itchies Joe! But we gotta say, your video that Tanner did was really cute!!! Hopefully you will stop itching soon ! We know how annoying that can be!
xoxoxo,
The Puppies

12:49 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
For how long do you think you can face that Tanner treatment??
I hope those itches go away soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

1:09 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

ah Joe, I think you are Tanner's hero.

xo
SB

1:35 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup, annoying siblings are the most annoying thing in the world. Specially if you didn't want them in the first place.

sympathy
gussie

2:35 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Joey, poor Tanner is making sure you're ok. He does look very sweet.

tail wags
Noah

2:48 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Mack is a Momma's boy just like Mr. Doofus!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

I reckon Tanner is just making sure you are all good Joey! Just go with it until the itches go away ...

Cheers

Charlie

4:29 PM  
Blogger wally said...

My brother is the same way--he totes wants to BE me. Tanner wishes.

Your collar ROCKS. Can't imagine a more appropriate look for you.

wally t.

ps. Sorry about your itchies.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and tanner, ahhh joey looks how much he cares about u...give him a little kissie kissie...

b safe,
~rocky~

6:02 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Poor you ,but you got Mom back huh!! OMG in front fo the TV!!!!!Archie wants to try this this but I told him FUHGET ABOUT IT.......Love A+A

6:17 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Awwwwww... isn't that a 'kodak moment' for what?!! Caught on film (or rather digital camera??)... Tanner kissing Joey!!

P/S. Joey, I can really tell from your look that you are barely putting up with the attention!

6:55 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey, are you really itchy, or just trying to get extra scratches from dad?? And kisses from Tanner (hee hee!)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Boy, I'd kill Arrow if he tried to kiss me. But he's not the kissy type, thank dog. Too bad you're suffering from the itchies or you could show him who's boss.

Deefor

8:50 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe...you know you love those kisses from your baby brother...why dont you just accept the lovin...

9:06 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Awww....Tanner just loves his big brother!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

It is the itchy season here too! We keep the lady up with our lick, lick, lick and our scratch, scratch, scratch! Yuck...

Murph

7:11 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I'm sowwy you have the itchies..does this mean you wouldn't like me eithew??I am such a kissy dog..I guess you'd thwow up fwom all my kisses...
as faw as Tannew qualifying fow NOMS fwiend..well, he is SPECIAL, and he definitely is a species all his own, so I guess so.
um, no smoochie kisses cause I don't want to annoy you
love
ASTA

8:50 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

You sure look annoyed in the 2nd last picture but I think you should be glad to have such a loving brother who give you kisses. hee... Think pawsitive.

Luv
Snowball

9:10 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Yuck, dude. My mom thinks it's cute. But we all know she is crazy.
Ike

11:42 AM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Hi Joe! I've been reading your blog and now I have my own.

I'm sorry you have the itchies. I do too.

My mom says "No more army crawling on the grass."

But it's so fun! Hope you feel better!

-Bobo

12:19 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Joe, are you SURE you don't like Tanner kissing you? Not even a tinsy bit? J x

12:07 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Sigh, we feel for you. The itch is already terrible... and now Tanner is irritating you.

Love
Boy n Baby

1:08 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

He KISSED you!?!? But... but he's your BROTHER!!!
Ick.
Woo.
Luv,
Dave

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home