Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, August 04, 2008

New Toys

To distract me from my itchies, Mom bought us new toys! We saw a new toy on Maggie and Mitch's blog that is made by our FAVORITE company JW Pets. They make the CUZ toys!! That rubbery goodness that is Cuz makes us go nuts!!




Mom found the badmitton birdie toy AND a new bowling pin, GIVE IT TO US!!




Hm this smells gooooooood...




I tried the birdie but decided to give that to Tanner.




Of course he said, WTF is this thing. He has such a potty mouth, THAT is why I don't like his kisses!




He loooved it...




Until he saw me loving the bowling pin and of COURSE he wanted it...




MMM Tanner it is sooo good...




Uh oh he is getting mad!!




You want MAD Tanner!!! THIS IS MAD, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!




He is still bugging me... time to break out my SUPER mad face...




GOOOOOOOOO AWAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that almost hurt. LOL! Don't worry, after that Tanner got the point and went back to his birdie toy.





And I went back to being handsome...



40 Stains:

Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Joe,

Your mad face made my mom laugh so hard. I can't laugh...being that I'm a dog and all. I just snort, like a good Boston does.

My mom got me a new toy this weekend but it wasn't as cool as yours. Our town sucks...we don't have cool pet stores with cool pet toys.

-Bobo

12:30 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Whew! Such drama at your house! I'm glad you know how to keep things under control, Joey!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Those new toys look like pawsome fun!
Ozzie & Rocky

1:00 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, your shuttlecock is yellow! Did you make it squeak yet? We find it hard to make ours talk to us! Neat bowling pin too! We love your mad face, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:12 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Nice toys. You sure did tell Tanner to get away from your bowling pin didn't you

2:27 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Blimey...that mad face made my sissies run out of the room. I hope you didn't pull a muscle there Joey. Nice toys!!!

tailwags
Noah

3:00 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OK let us just tell you dude if we saw that face you could have ANYTHING you wanted...Love A+A

3:15 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Little brothers (and sisters)...when will they ever learn??

3:40 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Cool new toys...

I'll tell you, Joey, I wouldn't come near you if you looked at me like that...

Abby xxxooo

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmydog - my girl is laughing so hard she is crying! she is going to save this post so she can look at it when she's having a bad day....

and she says to tell your mom "good job!" because she can never capture my faces on camera!
:-)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wowza! Those are some really scary mad faces! Guess you told him. I love Cuz, too. Gotta put Mommy on the lookout for those fun toys. (Did Tanner think the birdie was a real bird?)

Your pal,

Petey

5:15 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet the bowling pin would be LOTS of fun!

I love all my khuz toys!!

My walk is 1.25 miles - which for your little legs is 12.50 miles?

Glad woo enjoyed today's tunes -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:32 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Your angry face is the Awesome! I need to practice that for my baby brudder and my sissy.

Your toys look like loads o' fun.

wally t.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I almost can't type! I am still laughing for your mad face!
I hope by now everything is in calm and you two are enjoying your new toys!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:09 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woof's joey and tanner, we need to haff a mad face contest...heehee u wood win..

b safe,
~rocky~

7:24 PM  
Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

The same company makes my squeaky fish. I loooove my squeaky fish.


Brice

7:47 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! That is so funny, because I saw those bowling pins in one of those big ass pet stores you guys have (sorry for the potty mouth .... I hope you'll still like my kisses) and I thought of you right away. Somehow, I just knew you would love it. Now I have to think of something else to send you. Darn!

xo
SB

8:16 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

The rules: Arrow only wants stuff I have. I make sure he doesn't git it even if I have to sit on it. (That's if I don't want to chew it but don't want him to have it.) And if he has stuff, I take it. That was some real good growly face! I tried it but it's not the same if you're not a Boston Terrierist.

Deefor

8:24 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Woof! Joey, with that look, no wonder you can have Tanner under control.

Luv

Snowball

9:06 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

lol, that's so funny. joey, i totally understand your pain. Dopey wants to play anything that i'm having too. not just toys, treats too. :(

wet wet licks

Boo

9:14 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Terrifying faces!
Ike

10:07 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Gosh Joey, your mad/ super mad face gave me a fright! I'd prefer the 'handsome' Joey.. but anyway I am glad Tanner got the point!
Those new toys look cool, I don't think we have them here yet..

10:23 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Ok we got it. We will stand 100 meter away from you........NOT !!!

We love both handsome & mad Joey and the doofus Tanner. Haha

Slurpy licks,
BenBen

10:26 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Yikes! Tanner sure does look scawie when he's angry, I mean look at his eyeballs!!! I've seen that shuttlecock cuz before! I think I should ask Mommy to buy one for us too...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:02 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, loving the Super Mad face, Joe! J x

12:02 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

So many blogs to catch up on. Hope everyone is fit and well.

Simba x

1:10 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those sure are pawsome toys.
I like the handsome you photo

~ Girl girl

2:24 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

That is so like what happens at our house. Mom has almost given up on buying two toys since whichever one I get Just Harry wants -- and steals when my attention is distracted for a second.

The other day, when JH was out on a long walk with Dogdad, Mom was amazed to see me not only bring her one of my toys the way I used to BEFORE HIM, but then play catch with it and run back and forth the length of the townhouse the way I used to do BEFORE HIM.

Oh brother!! Oh bother!!

Jake

5:46 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is new, and I have a hearty laugh a toy face.
The pin of the bore looks delicious.
hahaha:)

from loved ume tyan

5:55 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Your mad faces scared the crap outta Reilly, THANKS! I'm gonna go practice them myself to see if I can use them.

Murph

6:38 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

That MAD face made TBU sit back in his seat Joe! Not me though ... I sort of giggled at first, but then realised you were being serious! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

6:47 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Wow that was a mean face for sure. What great toys. I am sorry you are itchie. Thanks for stopping by and for thinking about Charlotte.
Deetzy

9:24 AM  
Blogger Par said...

Those are such cute toys!
Good thing they don't break easily...hehehe
Love your face, so darn cute!

11:42 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

BOL! You make some really, really brilliant faces, Joey! I'm really impressed!

Bajas

2:10 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

WOAH!!! That mad face almost made me pee on the carpet!! Good thing Mom was laughing and didn't notice!

8:52 PM  
Blogger The Daily Echo said...

What cool toys! And that face!! Wonderful photos and they made us laugh.
ECHO

11:32 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Whoa! Your mad faces are seriously serious!!!! (Oops, that sounded like something Tanner would say - SORRY!!) hehe
Kaos

1:44 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner should be afraid, real afraid...

You look very mad!

Love
Boy n Baby

1:11 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We'd be scared of your go away face too! Although those new toys look VERY fun!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

we HAVE to know where you got those SOOO cute! oUR MOM WILL GET BACK TO BLOGGING SOON WE SWEAR. HER CURRENT JOB IS RUNNING HER INTO THE GROUND BUT SHE IS LOOKING FOR A sOLUTION, STAY TUNED! see she even hits caps lock when we try to dictate.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home