Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, June 27, 2008

Cheer Up Friends!!

There have been a lot of sad losses on DWB's lately and we have been sort of down...








Even the Doofus was not his happy self...




But then Dad told us that a lot of dogs and humans look to us to make them smile, so we decided to make this post. We found some old 'lost' video footage of us, some of which shows us acting like goofs, but we decided to share it with you in hopes of making you smile...


Dirty Little Secret from Rhonda on Vimeo.

And if that doesn't work, take a look at this...



35 Stains:

Blogger Mack said...

If anyone can make us smile it's YOU TWO!!

Thanks, we needed that!!

You and Tanner play so well together. I need a brother!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh my. Love the balloon episode

gussie

thanks for the grins

7:02 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Makhk is khorrekht -

OR maybe woo need some of my flying around videos!

Yes, sad news on DWB BUT the good news is Eva has khollekhted Khrown Prince Brice - and they've met the AO4 and Holly!!

From what Ammy says, this Brice is a real sweetie - she's smitten with out handsome he is!!!

So there is some news that made my mom and me smile!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Auntie Di and Jim fly bakhk to Wonderful AZ Saturday - I showed them your dad's bday salut video!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

you guys always make us smile. That video was great as usual.

7:31 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

betcha THIS face will make you happy!

http://wanderingspiritskennels.blogspot.com/2008/06/dont-you-wish.html

H&K,
Khyra

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

yeah baby, you two rock!! love the way you two give each other the stare down on the bed!! love it!

thanks for making me smile

luv ya
lola smiles

7:57 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I love it when Doofus Face gets his lip caught on his teeth. SO CUTE

7:58 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, yeah, we shure did need sum cheering up, been a sucky kinda week at dwb...me loved the balloon, i wonders watt me wood do wiff one...and u 2 always play nice....ahhhhhhhhh hmmmm...

b safe,
~rocky~

8:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Thanks! You really know how to make us smile!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:43 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh my dog...that was the BESTEST EVER!

I LOVE the balloon sport..you totally have to try out for the Pawlympics with that sport...its AMAZING & you will SO WIN the the GOLD!

Love & Licks,
Randi

9:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! I think BTs are probably naturals for soccer, and you know, soccer is becoming huge! You guys could be sports superstars.

xo
SB

P.S. I have all the stuffies you sent on the bed and I'm sleeping with them.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Yep, I'm smiling. I wonder where I can get my paws on a balloon?

Simba x

1:11 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Thanks, guys! We know we can always smile when we visit your blog! We love you guys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:31 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey/ Tanner,
Thanks for making my mom smile.. it's been kinda hard making her happy nowadays but hey, you guys did it! THANKS!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Whenever Me & my Mom want to smile we come visit you guys...

Abby xxxooo

4:31 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I can always count on you Joe...always! And I need to get me a balloon!!! They look like such fun!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:27 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Thanks for making me SMILE and spit some drool over the keyboard!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Joey and Tanner,

You never fail to make us smile!

Luv
Snowball

8:53 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

That is a frog tongue if ever I saw one. I bet he can catch large flies very fast with it.
Your video was fun to watch. I wish I had a terrier to play with instead of these dingy spaniels.

9:16 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Thanks Joe & Tanner:

Your Dad is right ....you guys are the best at making everyone smile again and put this past week aside for a couple moments.....

Thank your Mom & Dad for puting the lost video up and together..

Have a COOL day .....

XXoooXXOooXXoo

9:25 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You guys are the BEST! You always make us smile! :)
Love,
Ammy

10:22 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

THank You Thank You..you always manage to lift all ouw spiwits!!!
Love the lost secwet footage, and that last pictoowe is a tweasuwe!
I'm still jumping fow joy at the news about Sadie Sue

we suwe awe powewful wif ouw good thoughts
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:07 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Thanks guyz! We really needed that today!
Ozzie & Rocky

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smiles and laughs boys!

diane

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Is the "dirty little secret" how much you loooove playing with your brother, The Doofus? That was a super fun vid, dude!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Yep loved it. Thanks Tanner and Joey.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

12:42 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

That certainly put a smile on our faces!

Baj

1:14 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey - I have been so depressed because I've been neglected lately and now momma is taking away the pooter. She said I could visit one doggie before I got shut down and of course I visited you.

OK, now I feel better. Love the bedroom scene.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:00 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Wooo! That was a great video. I especially like the roaching bit.

wally.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We love the video. It makes our Monday morning better.

Thank you for making us smile and laugh all the time.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:03 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We needed that!! Love A+A

6:01 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Thanks for cracking me up, man, and for sharing your dirty little secrets.

You're a MASTER balloon volleyballer!

Goober love,
STanley

9:02 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Nice tongue!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Thanks for making us smile! The video was funny, but that picture is hilarious!!!
Kaos

10:15 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

OMD!!! You guys are too cute! I love it!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home