Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, May 26, 2008

Skate Town, we are SO there!!

Today we are atOpal and Pearl's skating party!!! We love to skate and can't wait to hang with our wheely friends. Tanner wanted to take his skateboard but with Mom being crazy about this wedding and people coming to visit, I thought she would be happier if I got him into something a little safer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think he will be ok, but he is the Doofus so I will have to keep my eye on him.

Don't worry about me, back in the day I was somewhat of a skating phenomena.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope you all have a great Memorial Day, grill some goodies and relax!!

28 Stains:

Blogger Moco said...

Go, go, go and don't fall down. Careful not to roll over toes or fingers of those who have fallen.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

awwww man! We only have a stoopid wagon! You guys rock!
See you both at the pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:41 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Be careful you tow! You don't want to get owwwies and not be able to be at the wedding! I can't wait to hear all about it. Wet, wet licks to your mom and dad!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Wowee you are good. We're hopeless.....sigh.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love use skating outfits, thanks for coming to our Pawty, now the next big pawty will be use pawrents wedding, I love weddings but eyes always cry. Happy Tears
Hugs, bellrubs, smoochies
Pearl

3:57 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Ooooh, you are so sexy Joey!

Love
Boy n Baby

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
I never knew you were a professional skater !!

Did you ever ice skate??

6:25 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Wow you sure look good out there! I love to surf through the snow but I don't have any cool duds to put on like you do! I just plow right through like a crazy dog.

Hope you had a great weekend,
Rudy

6:33 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I don't want to tell you this but sure I prefer Tanner's outfit!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:55 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, your clothes sure look tight Joey. Good thing you'll looking out for Tanner

~ Girl girl

7:05 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMD Archie nearly got the same skates as Tanner!! What does that tell you? Love A+A

7:25 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow....joe..look goooooooood in the spandex

7:55 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That four wheel skates are dangerous...Mommy fell down from those before & she complained it was hard to skate on those. Hope you had a pawsome time!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is too scary ...

9:04 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

mayb you should put a leash on Tanner....just incase...

slurpy licks,
BenBen

9:54 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, u guys looked pawsome out on the skate rink...heehee me stayed on me butt most of the time...

b safe,
~rocky~

10:14 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

u guys are such a pro skater...

Boston on ICE!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You look like you have been skating for a long time.

Simba x

2:01 AM  
Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow you guys are sooo graceful on your feet - we could barely stand up!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I just stood with my mouth hanging open when I saw you guys skating --- you were sooooooo good!

I was so glad I could get away and make it to the party; it was great fun.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Haha those are some very funny pictures! You guys look totally prepared - did you have fun at the party?
Love Clover xo

9:05 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That shot of you is kinda freaky, Joe. No offense. Just kinda ... freaky.
Play bows,
Zim

11:34 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You weally awe an amazing skatew..if it wasn't fow Mango and All the hooge aiwekids smashing into you, you would nevew have fallen with the west of us..I think it's a gweat thing that you pwotected the Doofus,,he's a bit wecless..thank dog fow his helmet and hawd head
smoochie kisses
ASTA

1:09 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wow - I don't know how I feel about that green unitard.
Ike

2:24 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Pee S -
Huskee deserves the stain award.
Ike

2:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Did you see any Roller Derby Khweens?

Did you hear Melanie sing THAT song?!?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I've got a brand new key!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Amazing! I knew Bostons were smart but this is unbelievable.

Deefor

11:54 PM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Wow we are so jealous of your cool outfits. Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and that the party was lots of fun.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home