Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

HOLY CATS!!!!!!!!

Guys, I hope you all come in the chat this weekend it is so fun! While we were chatting away we were INVADED!!!!!!!!!!!

We have had a never ending supply of cat snacks in the backyard since we moved into this house and Tanner LOVES it. I think its kinda gross and so do Mom and Dad. But we have never actually seen the cat that is leaving the poops...until yesterday!!

We spotted him and he high tailed it out of the yard...this is how he escapes...




He climbs on the gate...




Then he slowly saunters across the wall...




And then just drops into the neighbor's yard like he owns the place. I couldn't believe the nerve of that cat! I am going to be watching the backyard like a hawk!








Tanner said he'd help but the Doofus has his eyes closed! He WANTS the cat to come in the yard because he LOVES the cat snacks. argh! I am going to be so busy this weekend guarding the yard and chatting! I hope your weekend is just as exciting!

35 Stains:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

INTRUDER!!!! INTRUDER!!!
It's a CAT BURGLAR, Joe! CAT!!!
Love,
Ammy

11:51 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

ewwwwwwwwwwww, that is disgusting, Joe! Make sure you grab that kittie and shake the stuffings out of him!
We missed you in the chat room this morning!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

11:53 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude - he is a SHE!
Ike

12:10 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Oh man, "cat snacks"... Vandelay has lots that you can have, but they're covered in 'batter'. :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

oh wow, you are sooooo lucky to get a picture of him! the nerve!!!

I bet ya he hisses something bad too!! Evil, evil kitty!

luv ya
Lola smiles

12:33 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Cat snacks are good. The nerve of that cat is something though.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner looks like he is praying...for more kitty poop!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:07 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Are you saying that the cat comes to your yard to use it as a bathroom?
Yesterday Tanner was the Super Hero delivering all those macs to our friends and now that i know he likes cat poop.... I am not so sure!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:20 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

That cat has a lot of nerve!!

At least YOU are on cat alert Joe!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Liss said...

Ewww, Herbie would like the cat snacks too. He thing's he's got it made because his two brothers, who are cats, leave cat snacks for him in the house in these little sand boxes!

Liss
http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com

4:16 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Wow that cat can sure scale a fence!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Cats and squirrels, dude, I swear, you'd think they own the world! Good look with your problem there. Hope that you are able to rid yourself of that furry little nusance! Mom says they are good for getting rid of mice and rats and snakes, but we don't have any of those things here. (note from Mom: It's because there are so many cats in our neighborhood!)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe; We got those in our neighborhood too! I hope they are confined to Azrizona and not about to take over the whole country.

But then, how much worse could it be?

gussie

7:29 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Duno about Cat snacks (eeww) I could go for snacking on the cat though!! Think you could ship it over? Great to meet up with you guys in chat, Mum now has a Tanner fetish though!! No accounting for taste huh Joe?

Ben xxx

7:35 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, why is that cat using your yard as a litterbox?? That's so gross and disgusting!! But at least Tanner gets some snacks. (His breath must smell REALLY bad!!)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

If you need a helping paw chasing the cat, just let me know. It's my speciality! J x

3:58 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I bet that cat levitates when he sees you guys coming.

I think Tanner is meditating. Perhaps he thinks he is the Mango Man.

5:10 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Cats are sooo sneaky! Get him, Joe! Get him!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

6:53 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

ARRRRRGH ALARM ALARM YOWSA YAAARRRR GGGRRRROOOWWLLLL BARK CHAOS AND HUBBUB!!!

predatory wags from the whippets

Oh yeah, our servant got to room with "the most adorable" (according to her) little Boston Terrierist flirty girl named Freckles.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Cats can't be trusted maties. If I was there that cat would be cactus!
If you need help ridding the cat, just yell.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

2:12 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

We think cats make good snacks too! Oh wait, you didn't actually mean the CATS were the snacks! Silly me.

Holly

5:51 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
Good luck going after the cat. However, be forewarned that they are sharp little bastards and lightning fast. I've only succeeded in getting my ass kicked every time I tried to tangle with one. Course, you're probably a bit tougher than me. I don't want anything messing up my pretty face.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

6:37 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Just SEEING that thing in your back yard has made us NUTZZZZZZZ.Dudes this is also our specialty...give us the word and we are ON IT Love A+A

7:03 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Oh Joe!

Is that really true about Tanner? He actually likes those? EWWEEEWWW HOW GROSS!!!

You have a very important job to do now that you know just how serious the situation is. I'm sure that you will rise to the occasion and chase that cat away from your yard forever. Good luck, Joey!!

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

8:58 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope Tanner gets the cat.

~ Girl girl

9:38 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
As you know I have some cat fweinds , so I'm not going to bd mouf them, but I don't think tyet should use youw yawd as a littew box..so I'm glad you awe being vigilant!!
It was gweat seeing and talking to you in chat, although I missed you today..you must have been on cat duty
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:39 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

What a sneaky little furball! You must try your best to trap it in a cage & then feed it alot of food so that it poops alot & then Tanner can eat poop everyday. BOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:52 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Mollie has her own cats so if she wanted I guess she would have her very own supply of cat snacks (yeuch) - luckily, since she loves kissing us humans, she doesn't seem to like cat snacks... phew...!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

He moves around like Edgar. Foley loves those cat snacks also. Sometimes you can't stand his breath. Does Tanner need breath mints?

3:03 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Once again, Joe the Investigator solved the mystery; good job Joey!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,
You better get that kitty, do you want me to come help? I'm very good at treeing animals.

Arabella

8:10 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joey and Tanner!

Tanner - Thanks SOOO much for delivering me a happy meal! It was delicious! I hope it's ok to post about it today and show your pictures on my blog.

And Joey - good work on watching for that kitty! I can't believe he is leaving poops in your yard!

Love Clover xo

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Joey!
I missed you in the chat party!! I bet you scared away that cat good.

Hey! At the park yesterday I played with one of you. At first, I thought it was you until the called the dog "Chi." Yuck! That is not a Joey or Tanner!

Hope you have a good week! Don't burn outside...it's suppose to be hot!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

9:48 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

That cat has a lot of nerve! Until our pawrents lived in Arizona, they never knew a cat could climb a 6 foot high wall. They learned when they had 2 little kitties that escaped and then came back inside the fence. Once they even brought a rabbit with them. He was a baby and they threw him in the pool. RIP little bunny!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,
I have to admit, I've seen them on walks but don't know what to do. Dad won't let me chase them.Then there's Sally she ate MOOSE turd last week. That made me flip my cookies! She is weird.
Good Luck with the droppings.
Rufus

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home