Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

WHEELY WEDNESDAY!

OMDOG its ME WHEELY-TANNER! Yesterday I did not get to do much of that blogging so I said since TODAY is WHEELY WEDNESDAY I can do one post, ok guys???




wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Don't think that I am one cheaterest, I have WHeelies!!!!!




SO COOL?!!!!

We got Tags for one wish from Maggie and Mitch then someone else tagged me for some OTHER game but MOM is OLD and crazy and CANNOT remember!?!? Can you dog tell me who tagged me for what GAME because I LOVE GAMES?! LIKE BASEBALL?!?!!!

Want to see my most favoriterest baseball player????

vendor

I cheer BIG for him mr HOT DOG GUY! His name is Nathan, he doesn't have a name on his jersey, its on his Box! SO COOL! GOOOO NATHAN!?!? I sure love baseball!!!!!

Happy WHEELY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool board! You can skate with Seth when he comes out!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, You DO have a skateboard! Wow. What happens when it moves? Do you stay on it or jump off? Hey, do you guys use those stairs to get on the couch? Mom got me a poof to help me get on the bed. I like it.

xo
SB

7:06 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I would totally eat a box of hot dogs!
Ike

7:22 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh we think Nathan is cool. I bet he would be a great friend. Your wheels are great.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa you're such a cute wheely Tanner. :)

~ Girl girl

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice wheels Joe - and that Nathan looks so cool - he'd be welcome at my place anytime!!

River

7:53 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Tanner, you are one cool dude!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh my...E.Beth has a whole bunch of those wheely things lined up in her room! I will borrow one so I can post on Wednesday next week!

thanks fr the cool idea

gussie

8:11 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Tanner, you make us giggle!

wags from the whippets

8:33 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

A wheely Tanner?? I thought I had seen everything with you but I guess I was wrong!
Nice to meet your friend Nathan. I suppose he has lots of friends there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:35 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man tanner...i love skater boys...say see you later boys...anyhow i also love hotdogs...that would definately prefer that to watcing the game..see ya later...

8:39 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Wheely Tanner,

You look cool on wheels!

Luv
Snowball

9:32 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
You are just so darned cool with your skateboard. And that Nathan guy should have his own baseball card!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Helios said...

why is everyone on wheels on wednesdays? I want wheels too!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is cheating. Do you have steps leading up to your sofa?

Simba x

1:23 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

I love that Nathan too !!!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, a Tanner wheelie! Did you come from Ebay too? hehehehe
Mom is starting to really get jealous with all of these wheelies! She wants one too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:23 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Tee hee Tanner, you be so funny and cool. Me would never call you a doofuss!

Oooh, that man has nathan's like the Nathan's Maggie and Mitch sended big Harry, yum!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

2:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Are you going to enter into the hot dog eating contest?

I don't think I would like the skateboard. I prefer my knees unskinned.

wally.

ps. Those Doctors sometimes send ME things--what's up with those dudes?

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner
Use is soooo cool I love it, I hopes use post every Wednesday. Are use bringing use skateboard to the pawty? I would likes to have Pearl tries it, hee,hee.
Tanner tell use friend Helio's to joins us on Wednesday eyes woods like to meets him.
Wheelies
Opal

3:48 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Well Tanner...I see no reason why your wheels wouldn't count too!

You friend Nathan must be really hungry if he's got a whole big box of hot dogs like that!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:52 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner, I never knew you were a skate rat! I'm gonna start calling you Tanner Hawk.

I think that Nathan's guy will be my favorite baseball player too. It certainly won't be any of the Buccos.

Penny

4:53 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, cool, Tanner! You're a skateboard dude! I'd love to have one of those!
Nathan's got my vote, too. Mmmmm! Yeah.
Hey, thanks for the cool link on our blog! Those treats look so tasty! I'm going to ask Mom to get us some.
Play bows,
Zim (The Cappuccino Kid)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

What great eyes you have, Tanner! You can spot ladies eating hot dogs without ketchup in the crowd and focus in on Nathan, the hot dog man. I am so impressed!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are so totally rad. Don't fall off your wheels. Do you have a helmet and all those paddings things?
We like that Nathan guy also. Baseball is the best thing on the TV.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies and burfs joey and tanner...dang u guys iz fast, me cant keep up with u..i likies ur skateboard too..and me angel lacylulu luvssss hot dogs...

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Skateboard is PAWSOME!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

11:08 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

wow, tanner, you guys always have the coolest toys! and that Nathan dude with the dogs, yeah, he's cool too. Beats the heck out of the ice cream/popsicle dude! ;)

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite the athlete aren't you Tanner! (now you weren't just posing, were you?)

4:05 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That Nathan guy looks very strong. Does he put the hot dogs down when he hits?

Deefor

4:26 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Hee hee - are those steps for OLD, ARTHRITIC Joseph?

I bet Nathan is a lot of people's favorite - along with another guy named BEER or something like that....

5:48 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

You're KILLIN' ME, Tanner. I can only imagine what you're doing to Joe.

Goober love,
Stanley

10:25 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Tanner, you look so cool on your skateboard.
Those hot dogs look yummy!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Nice wheels, Tanner!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home