Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, April 20, 2008

STUFFY SUNDAY!




I have been sitting around this weekend watching baseball, hoping maybe Mango, Peanut or Stanley would show up to help with the beer situation.




I was obviously B-O-R-E-D.

So Mom said we could have some STUFFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have stuffies in the closet from all of our wonderful DWB friends so Mom said we could destroy, er play with some today!




Tanner started with that one...




But then I decided I wanted it, HA HA Tanner I got it!




He just said whatever and took the hot dog.




DESTROY!




We love to play with stuffies. Mom says we destroy them in under 5 minutes so what is the point, but the point is, that five minutes is SO FUN!




Eventually I got the hot dog back.




I hope every Sunday is stuffy Sunday!!!

19 Stains:

Blogger Mack said...

Looks like my kind of Sumday! And my mom does the same thing too. I don't know why I can't just tear them all up at once!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I know exackly how you feel...thewe is something sooo satisfying in that wondewful feeling of destuffing a new stuffy....Thank you fow shawing my adventoowes wif me..hope the west of youw sunday is cool
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:45 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Well - if you can't have any beer than you might as well take your frustrations out on a stuffy! That's what I always say! I'm bored too, Joey! I would have been more than willing to help you out, buddy! Next time, give me a shout!

Yer friend,
Mitch

2:00 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Here is boring too! Would you teach me how to destroy stuffies?? I know you and Tanner are good with that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

2:14 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

ooooh....stuffy sunday. I think your mom should let you do that EVERY week!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:27 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Every day here is stuffy Sunday 'cause all of ours are in a pile in the corner so we can pick anything out, so it's not such a big deal if we want one. Rags kept destuffing so many, Mom has another pile to fix! (so just get us MORE Mom!)

Rudy

2:57 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I almost didn't read your post! I thought you meant "stuffy" like "pretentious". Ha roo roo roo! Clearly, this means we don't get much time with stuffies. Something about shredding, eating, destroying, blah, blah, blah.
Play bows,
Zim

3:01 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh I think I need to steal Dad's truck and get over there so I can figure out the beer thing. Stuffies are fun even if they are destroyed in 5 minutes. And tell your mom why does it matter if your friends sent them and she didn't buy them.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey..great minds and all that. We got stuffies today, and we NEVER get stuffies any more! Same reason as your mom gives, by the way.

Gotta go get the frog away from Teka before she eats an eye.

gussie

4:21 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

stuffy sunday sounds like a plan...but suddenly a whole pile of my very favorite ones have suddenly dissappeared...geez...i wonder what happened to them

5:14 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

What a fun sunday you had!

Love
Boy n Baby

6:18 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We instantly destroy our stuffies too. How do we get humans to understand that 40 seconds of destruction bliss is better than 3 weeks with a boring toy.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You guys are pros. That hot dog looks like fun. Arrow concentrates on destroying other stuff.

Deefor

9:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

WOW! You have a closet full of stuffies? Maybe your parents aren't as abusive as I thought. But there is still that dragging out of bed issue.

xo
SB

5:43 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Use your noggin and pretend to be bored every Sunday, Joey, and I'm sure you'll have many more stuffy Sundays!

I wonder if that will work at my house.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

5 minutes??That's good time....try for 3 next time it will make it more fun..Love A+A

4:52 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies and burfs joe and tanner...ur pawsome at destuffin stuffys...so far me hasnt tored up one yet...even tho the roosters head looks kinda funny now...

b safe,
~rocky~

5:18 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

That scene you just described happens every day here in GooberStan. I am very loving to most of my stuffies, but STella turns into destructo dog whenever she gets her hands on one.

I DO understand that satisfying feeling you described. I get it everytime I have stuffy therapy and shake the crap out of one of them.

Goober love,
Stanley

7:50 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Pee Ess

I'll be right over to help with the keganator!

Stanley

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home