Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, April 18, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!

So it is Friday and we are very happy it is finally the weekend!!! So Dad ordered the MLB package so we get like EVERY SINGLE baseball game on TV until October. Mom was wondering if he will EVER leave the house when Dad's Dad, my awesome grandpa, called and said he had something for us...




UH OH Mom said. ALRIGHT Dad said! Its a KEGORATOR!!! You pull the handle and beer just comes pouring out like magic!!!!

I just had to figure out how to get some beer out of there so I know how to work it for our next party!!!




Of course I would not be caught red pawed trying to steal the beer, so I told Tanner to do it!! He tried looking inside but there was just some tanks, I don't think we can scratch our way to the beer.




So then we tried those stupid old dog steps, but they are not tall enough.

Then Dad came in...




I am not doing ANYTHING Dad! Just um, watching some baseball...

Guys, we could so totally have a party, I just need some suggestions on how to get up there and get the beer out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 Stains:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

lol joey, you wanna get drunk huh? remember don't drive after that.

your finale on the your first feature film. i can't believe tanner walk while sitting down. that's just hilarious!

give me some banananananana too!

wet wet licks

boo

8:02 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I've never had seen one of those kegorators! Sounds interesting! You can get all the beer you want??
Detective Stains. You need to find out a way to get it! I know you can do it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

PS Are we going to suffer the same pain night by night with the Yankees?

8:04 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I bet I could do it. I'm a lot bigger then you (though not as big as mango of course) and can open the fridge and the stove and some doors. I know I could figure that out.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Kegorators rule! The Mom's friends, Aunt Kelly and Uncle Matt have one. I party with them all the time!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey, I think Peanut or maybe Stanley or one of those other tall guys could help. Or, we could try standing on one another's shoulders and drink right from the tap.

gussie

8:14 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I don't think your dad will ever leave the house again with all that beer and baseball :) Maybe you can learn to take yourself for walks, Joey??

How about a treatador for a steady stream of dog treats?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Have you tried tipping it over or maybe Tanner could climb on your shoulders???? Good luck.

Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

9:43 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's pawsome! If only you can reach it & then you can drink beer non-stop till you drop dead drunk. BOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:03 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, that thing is NEAT! Better not show it to J2!
I think you and Tanner need a bit of teamwork to pull yourselves a pint or two. Why don't you just stand on his shoulders? J x

1:11 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

A magic beer thingy, ooooooo! A ladder, anyone got a ladder?

Simba xx

1:52 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Oh man! I don't see a black hose with a fancy end on yours, Joey! That's the thing I chewed on until the beer came out! Maybe the hose is hiding! Want me to come over and help you?

Yer friend,
Mitch

5:04 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I bet Mango could go right up to that and pull the handle and release the happiness!!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

This is where a cat would come in handy, because they can just jump right up there. But then you'd have to deal with a cat. I'll keep working on it.

xo
SB

5:24 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Ooh lala! I am SO in when you dudes have a pawty because I love beer! I always try to steal daddy's when he's not looking. Is that Leinies?

6:20 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies and burfs, joey and tanner, dey havin a barkday pawty fur Kena, u need to git dat beer fingy workin before then...

b safe,
~rocky~

6:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha Ha! That is funny...I'm pretty tall...not as tall as Stanley, but tall...Maybe I could help out?!

Love, Herc

6:36 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Just invite some giant dogs. I have friends who can eat off the counters without even jumping. I'm a pretty good jumper for a small dog.

Deefor

7:15 AM  
Blogger Fenway said...

Wow, Stains. You are a LUCKY DOG to get that MLB package. We are missing entirely too many games.

Mr. Alpha has the DISH and found out that he can only get the New England Sports Package from DirectTV. We're in a pickle, cause we like our DISH very, very much.

Last night we missed seeing Big Papi slam one home on the first pitch!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Wow! That is so cool!!! We just cant wait for the next pawty!

Love
Boy n Baby

7:57 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
Thanks fow youw concewn,Mommi is sowt of a little bettew...she still gets dizzy when she sits up, so no post yet, I think you should just get Stanley ow one of the othew aiweboys to come ovew, they'we tall enough to weach the handle of youw gweat new beew toy.

Congwatulations on youw fiwst Featoowe film..I think you wewe wemawkable in youw westwaint ..thank dog you got the nananan in the end
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:12 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Have Tanner stand on your shoulders! Then he can pull on the tap thingy and let the beer flow continuously, while you lick it up till it's gone.

Good luck!
Wiley & Fievel

8:37 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Edgar can get up on anything. He could push on the handle. You would have to be right under that tap when he pushed. Peanut is pretty good with machines. Have Ruby pick him up and bring him over. But first your Dad has to get in a coma from baseball and beer. That way he won't see a big boxer running amuck in your house.
Did you G-pa give your Dad that as a hint to be invited over for all the ball games?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey!!! I could help you, no problem. I'm a pro at turning taps on!

So, when's the party!?

10:14 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

ummm duh joey....invite my man mango.....he will get us the beer. Being the lady that I am...i was wondering if you have one of those for a little wine. but so cool...your very own beer machine...you guys rock my world

10:56 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I could totally reach that for you. Can I come over? I can even reach the top of the magic cold box! Woo.
Luv,
Dave

11:19 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

When is Mitch arriving?

Kegor Pawty at Joey & Tanner's place - where's the Nathan dude???

What kind of movie is Mom working on this weekend -DOGS GONE WILD??

Make sure everyone signs a release.. Mr. T-Bone & Deetz & Cassidy are WAY TOO young to be on film

12:14 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:15 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Invite Mango! Surely he's tall enough with a Doofus on his back?

wally

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dog!!! I have never seen a kegorators before, but it sure looks fun!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

5:23 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK we read all the posts and think that the best ideas are Mango definitely or Stanley....maybe both together.......Oh man what a summer this is going to be!!!!!!!!!! Love A+A the party animals

7:34 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

That is pawesome!!


Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

9:14 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Have Tanner climb the steps then you climb up on him and jump up to the tap. Then... free beer all!

Try it. You'll like it.

Goob love,
Stanley

10:05 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I'm on my way! I can totally reach the handle and we can pump out as much as we need.

Mango

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home