Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Normal NO TANTASTIC YES OK!




WHATTTTTTTTTTSSSSUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!! OMDOG since we had our last talking I was gone to the VET allll day!!! I got squeezed and poked and the VET stoled my blood and made one bruise the size of a golf ball on my NECK! I RUNNED out of there when Mom and Dad came to get me and I was yelling SCREW YOU BIT%#S!

Thanks to you all for saying get better and good stuff like that for me when I was at the VET!

The VETS said I was Normal but JOEY said NO way. I don't think I am normal either, I am TANTASTIC!!!!!! I can do lots of things that one NORMAL dog can't do! WATCH!




I can reads all about WINES and I know lots of grapes and I know that even though GRAPES make BAD KidKnees for dogs I can still KNOW about the wine, ok?




I work this computer! I can make it go to the internets and I can make it play music and I can make it find pictures like THIS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I give you one guess what that CAT is saying...oh ya, WHATSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

OK also this is a good one...




I can play those drums. I am going to be in a BAND someday and we are going to be called TANTASTIC VOYAGE! I bet you'd buy my record right?!

SO I want to say that I am NOT normal, I am TANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 Stains:

Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Tanner, of course, we would purchase your cd with your new band, when it is formed, and when you cut a deal with a record company, or finance it yourself. Or, get John Hancock to sign you up.

7:04 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

And.. We are all DEEElighted that you are Tantastic!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner you are SO right...you aren't normal. No, not ever! And yes, you are totally TANTASTIC! Now that deserves a W00t!!! So W00t!

And yes, I will buy your record!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:06 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey Tantastic!! Sorry to read about your run in with the VET. I know all about it. Those people are EVIL.

I would totally be your roadie. I'm pretty strong.

Sherman

7:07 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

It's true, you are Tantastic!

7:13 PM  
Blogger vix said...

That is so Tanneriffic I could squee! Glad you are ok! ok!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Glad to know that you are feeling Tantastic!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Can I be in the band?
Ike

7:33 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Yes, we will buy your record.. cos u are TANATASTIC!!!!!

Love
Boy n Baby

8:03 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Tanner! I was wondering if I could get a pawtographed copy of your upcoming album from Tantasic Voyage....PLEASE!

I think you are SPECIAL!~ Not "not normal" just special!

Love & Licks,
Randi

8:04 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hi Tanner,
Yes yes..we can tell how tantastic u are feeling right now. Way to go DUDE. :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi TANTASTIC!!!!
I would cewtainly buy youw wecowd..when is it coming out???
I hope Joey is happy that he has been pwoven wight..you awe not nowmal....and no Momi's shoes didnot splode, they mowe like bwoke and , well akshually maybe splode is wight
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:01 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Fantantastic!!! That is you!

wags from the uncharacteristically brief whippets

9:04 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hey Tantastic Tanner. I'm not sure what normal is but I don't think you are. Why be normal?

Deefor

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

They broke the mold after they made you dude! You are pretty Tantastic!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure are tantasic Tanner. :) I would buy your record!

~ Girl girl

10:27 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Hi Joe Stains! You are so deliciously cute.

You asked on Lola's blog what Habs are. That's a nickname for our NHL hockey team, Les Montreal Canadiens. They're in the playoffs now and Montreal is crazy with hockey right now. Habs is short for the word "Habitats" which is the French name given to the original settlers of New France in the l7th century. Now "habitant" usually just means the people who live in a certain place. Our team got the nickname because they're our home team...Just so you know...

Glad your visit to the vet is over. Isn't it just the worst place to be? Last week I left a big puddle in the lobby before I left just to let them know what I thought.

xox Chef

10:51 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Let me know when your Tantstic CD will be out in the shops.. I'll most defintely support it!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

wow so many talents. You are not normal you are Tantastic!!

Simba xx

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You betcha that we'd be buying your CD Tanner!

River

1:38 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

You are definitely Tantastic! What was that vet thinking??

1:52 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We think you're pretty TANTASTIC too! Put us down for 10 of your CD's!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:21 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

You DA MAN Tanner! Rock on dude!

Glad you're doing OK. I was worried about you!

Wigglebutt Wags,
Lola Smiles

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner use is so talented, I will buys use record toos.
Hugs, Bellyrubs,Smoochies
Pearl
pee-ess Glads use feely betterest

2:59 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Tantastic is the best way to describe you.

4:24 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Tantastic! I love it! Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Mom says it would be "snooter smoochies" for you and Joey. I have no idea what she's talking about.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I'm convinced! You are TANATSTIC TANNER!

And yes, I'd like to buy one of your records and I'd like it autographed, please.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

We agree you are not normal, but normal like age is just a state of mind. Normal is sooooooo boring anyway.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Mr Tantastic,

I will definitely get your album when its released. Please keep me posted about it ok?

Luv
Snowball

11:55 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tantastic Tanner Boy!

That is THE word for you, man! It should be in the dictionary with your photo right next to it!

I too am a drummer. Want to jam with me and the rest of the dogs in Sophie's band?

Goober love,
Stanley

4:00 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Tanner can Archie be in your band? Love A+A

5:50 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Tanner, we wood buy u cd too...and we cant wait till it comes out...

b safe,
~rocky~

6:29 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Yes, you are Tantastic, Tanner!!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home