Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday is for baseball, except for when your team is getting KILLED

The Yankees are getting killed tonight, I don't even want to talk about it. We ordered the MLB Extra Innings package so we will get to see almost every Yankee game!!

So last night we got BATHS because Mom said we STINK. Whatever! When Tanner got wet they noticed something on his chest....



OMDOG its a huge ugly bruise! I think it must be where they drew blood for the testing. It obviously didn't hurt him but what a strange thing to find when he got wet! Mom was saying oooh pooooor Tanner. This vet thing is getting him all kinds of attention. He is still feeling well and ate some banananananannana today so he is back to the usual food routine.

Now, I present to you my first film...


Give me something to eat....a drama from Rhonda on Vimeo.

31 Stains:

Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Tanner, Tanner...that looks so sore!!!!! Are you ok? Can I bring ya anything????

You poor thing....I might need to come. Is Joey helpin ya out???

Let me know what you need, Tanner boy....kay???????

Lacie

7:53 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Glad Tan-man is feeling better, but sorry about his bruise :( Oh and sorry about your Yankees. Hope my sleepy sunday post cheered you up!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:09 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

A vice-presidental candidate and a movie star too! Wow! Hey wait...once upon a time we had a president that was also a movie star! You're a shoe in now Joey!
Too bad about your Yankees Joe. Hope they turn things around!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We love your movie debut. And we are very pleased to hear the Doofus is doing better. Our mom has been so busy that she has not had time to post any of our pics, news, nothin. Darn that almost walking furless sister that takes up all of her time.. well, we do still get treats, fed, walked, petted, cuddled, and loved.

8:14 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Hi Joe....

Hey Tanner, that just looks like a war wound. You can tell everyone that you were staving off an intruder to your house!!! That may get you an extra treat!

8:18 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey, your short film is very moving. It brought tears to my eyes... I hope part 2 will include some happy chomping and tail wagging.

I hope poor Tanner's bruise isn't something serious. It looks ouchy.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

You have a very deep and soulful voice. It's nice! I hope you got your food. I also hope Tanner's bruised chest doesn't hurt.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey

Youw dwamatic debut had me at the edge of my seat..and the moosic was pawfect to keep the tension going..I suwe hope you get that food in the next episode!
I'm sending a healing smoochie fow Tannew's bwuise..it looks vewy ouchy..but I'm glad he's doing bettew.
tewwiew detewmination can heal you!
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:29 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oooh, the bruise.. It looks like what Boy has when he scratch a part too much. We hope it heals soon.

And Joey, you make a great actor!

Love
Boy n Baby

8:50 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We can't wait for part two! The servant says that sometimes veins leak after they're poked, and she should know because she was a Vampire or an R.N. or something.

wags from the whippets

9:06 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We're glad to hear that Tanner isn't barfing anymore, but that bruise looks like it really hurts. Hopefully the vet results come back that Tanner was just puking as a result of Joey's gas attacks.
Comet and BLU
ps. Thanks for sending positive thoughts our girl's way

9:20 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That movie is sooo sad. I feel you Joey...I know your dad will give you that food. Oh my Tanner, that's a terrible bruise!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:26 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, i never notice how long and slim and sexy is your legs, i'm impressed.

wet wet licks

Boo

11:45 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I hope you're ok Tanner.

~ Girl girl

12:19 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That looks like a pretty nasty bruise to us, Tanner! It definitely deserves treats!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:08 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, An Oscar worthy performance! No, no ... a Golden Globe. They have way more fun at those awards.

That'a a nasty bruise on Tan's chest. Looks like they were having a hard time finding a vein or something. Poor little guy. But Joe, he is really milking this thing. You might have to puke a couple of times, just for the attention. But not enough to go to the vet!

xo
SB

2:37 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

joe I bark like that at my mom when it's time for dinner. to cool. That is an ugly bruise on tanner. Oh and my mom is making me write this so don't blame me buddy but she says everytime she sees you she just wants to pick you up and squeeze you. Moms phht

4:19 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joey,
Did they ever feed you???

And I am jealous!! Did I see your tail wag!?? Mine can't wag dang it.

Looks like a vampire got a hold of Tanner. Hope it heels fast.

Pee S: sorry the Yankees lost :(

5:02 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Joe, your portrayal of a starving man from Boston is spot-on. We can't wait to see the sequel.

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

Pee Ess: We're not talking about the Yankees in our house, either. Ugh.

6:11 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Your movie clip was amazing! I could feel your emotions - and your hunger! I hope Part 2 is happy == Amber is really stressed and is going around the house saying, "Oh, no! Poor Joey!"
Play bows,
Zim

8:02 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

awwwwww poor tanner.

love the video

we are back, after an excruciating weekend of peanut butter kongs and animal planet.

kisses
gussie

8:07 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I sneeze (?) like you do, Joey, when I need something and no one seems to care. Your video is great, and I'm sure your food will be worth the wait.

Tanner needs to get well soon and enjoy the bananas and extra atention!

9:23 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh-woooo, that looks so ouchie Tanner. Hope it doesn't hurt so much.

Joey, we just luv your debut in the movies. Can't wait for the sequel. We will be able to say - we knew Joe Stains when . . .

When you make it to the big time just don't furget us little furry guys & gals who blogged wif ya.

Til next time,
-Cosmos & Juneau-

9:27 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

That soundtrack coupled with your monologue says it all, man. You need to EAT! (How pathetic it all looked. Good job, Joe).

Give your brother a big juicy healing goober smooch from me for his bruise. I think that's some evidence you might want to keep for the veterinary malpractice suit.

Goober love,
Stanley

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Tanner, that looks rather painful.

Joe, your video debut was a masterpiece. What can I say, you're a natural! Looking forward to the next installment!
J x

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What a bad bruise. Poor guy! The video is hysterical! I can't wait for the continuation
Hugs,
Sitka

1:50 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I cannot wait for the second installment! WHAT IS HE TRYING TO EAT?!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I hope that bruise is not painful! Glad to hear that Tanner is feeling better!
I like your way to demand food... but... does it work??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:47 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Your movie was excellent, Joey! What a plot!! And you sure know how to keep your audience hanging. I can't wait to see the ending.

Bravo!!


Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

pee ess I am watching the same games you are, Joey, with some Phillies games thrown in. So, when you are suffering, I am suffering, too.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I laughed, I cried, I barfed! Great movie, pal.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:01 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Poor Tanner,it looks like it hurts.The film????Outstanding..it is truly the drama of the year..AND spell binding...we can not WAIT for part two Love A+A PS we went for a walk and Archie said OMG there is Joey and we ran over and it wasn't you,or Tanner and Archie started crying.....

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home