Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, April 04, 2008

It is FRIDAY and I cannot get any rest!

Last night I was resting in the office on the bench Mom bought for me (Note from Mom-this was a nice decorative seat that is now covered in dog slobber and has a big dent in it from the dogs sleeping in the same spot all the time) and I was very comfortable.





Then Mom starts messing with the computer and gets all excited because she fixed something and she starts jabbering on and on...




CAN'T SHE JUST BE QUIET?!?!!!

So I finally went into my sleeping bag to get some peace and quiet.




Of course she follows me in there.




What do you want??

She informed me that we are getting a free preview of the MLB extra innings cable package and that the YANKEES were on! Well, why didn't you just SAY THAT! She felt bad about waking me up so she gave us Bully sticks!!




ommmdog Bully sticks are so good I make ridiculous faces.




The smell is truly wonderful. Mom said it STINKS but she doesn't know a thing! See my Yankees on behind me??




The Doofus got one too! (don't even ask me what that face is, that is BEYOND doofus face) We are going to be watching baseball ALL NIGHT!

TGIF!

23 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Life is gooooooood, huh Joe?

6:53 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

YO JOE...

We're havin' a pawty for Asta and Ruby!!! Come and check out our bloggie to see!!!

Ya look darn cute in that sleepin' bag!

Barkin' at ya!

Scruffy and Babystan

Bring Italian food and BEEER!!!!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Well bully sticks and the yankees how much better could it get.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

woo hoo...dad gets MLB TV on his puter, that is why he has a screen bigger than muzzer has on her TV.

hahahaha...baseball rules
gussie

7:53 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

What lucky dogs you are! We don't get bully sticks anymore - Willie choked on one and our mom freaked out about it. Plus she says they are slimy and stinky.

8:22 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Hmm, I see a Yankee looking DEJECTED on the tv, yes... is that because they know they may eventually have to play the Brewers?!? I THINK SO

8:32 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man that really is a doofus special...that face....makes me wonder....ahahahahah...doofus...you do make a girl wonder what is going through your head...andjoe..i wish i could get some rest too...but mom wants to talk to me all the time too...

8:45 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Your mom sure has no respect for you huh Joey? I hate it when my mommy does that too especially waking me up from my precious sleep & asking me to do something. Yummerz! I looovies bullies!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:20 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
You look really scared in that awakening picture!
Glad you got a bully stick for that!
Sure it was the best part of the deal because..... mmmmmm..... yes, I know..... Yankees lost!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:22 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Joe,
We don't have bully sticks here. They look pretty good. Nice to meet you.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

11:44 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

No peace in your house then, poor thing. The bully sticks look yummy, I bet they smell even better.

Simba x

11:53 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look like the happiest doggie alive in that last picture, Joey! Bully sticks and your Yankees - what could possibly be better?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:30 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies joey and tanner, u iz gonna b sooo spoiled wiff baseball all da time..and we cant ever git away from dat camera...dey even git us in our pprivate moments..

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

3:32 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That pic of you with your eyes wide open is priceless!!

I'm jealous - My mom doesn't watch baseball and I haven't had a bullystick in ages!! (Can I come live with you?)

5:04 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Sometimes it's hard for a guy to get a little privacy around here. I totally understand where you're coming from!
Play bows,
Zim

7:01 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Is the weather still cold over there? How come you can still sleep in that sleeping bag? Won't you feel hot? The Bully stick looks good.

Luv
Snowball

8:45 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Baseball and bullies. What more could you want?
I had those steps once and Pappy tried to get me to use them. I had nothing to do with them, but Dawson used them. Maybe Tanner and Dawson fell from the same ding-bat tree.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Baseball and bullies. What more could you want?
I had those steps once and Pappy tried to get me to use them. I had nothing to do with them, but Dawson used them. Maybe Tanner and Dawson fell from the same ding-bat tree.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey: My mom thinks you are the cutest lil' guy!

luv ya,
Lola Smiles

4:38 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee Joey, you do look crabby in that sleeping bag. But that's great news to be able to watch baseball all night, right??

9:51 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Mom won't get us bully sticks 'cause she had to pull a rawhide stick out of my grandpa's throat, so years later we young whippersnappers can't have anything like that. They LOOK yummy!


Rudy

10:22 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Congratulations on the extra MLB cable package, man! You've sure got it rough there in Stainstown.

Goob love,
STanley

3:37 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That sounds like a great Friday to me!

Love
Boy n Baby

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home