Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Asta's Surprise Welcome Home Party AND (shhh Ruby's surprise birthday party!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is time for us to start packing for Aire Ruby to show up and take us to Asta's Welcome Home party! The theme is Italian so I had Tanner gather some things for us to contribute, I was resting up because I might try to sneak over to Yankee Stadium!! (DONT TELL MY MOM!)



Tanner found some pasta and some Italian dressing. I asked if he had salad for the dressing and he said he planned on just drinking it. Yep, that is a total Doofus move.



Omdog this stuff is AMAZING. I asked Mom to whip up about 50 of the following dishes. I figured lots of people will have pasta and pizza, but this will be a nice change.



That is a chicken breast all wrapped up in that Prosciutto, and some green beans. Don't worry, if you don't like the beans Tanner will eat all of them. I told Mom to be sure to leave the Lemon off of Maggie's serving.



We didn't have any Italian wine but we had these.



Look at that, Chateau La Paws, a California Cote Du Bone Roan!! Proceeds from the sale of this wine help benefit dogs! I asked Mom to order a case for our next party. She said, what next party??? ahem.



This stuff is cool too, YARD DOG. He sure looks tough, and he is from down under like Charlie and Opy!



Finally, we brought a present for a special surprise birthday girl!

Can't wait to see you all in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Cool... another pawty! I am off to the supermarket to get some pizzas now! (yup, you guess it, my mom can't cook and I don't want to risk getting my friends poisoned so I think I'm better off just buying them..)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Sure looks like a pawsome pawty with lots of yummy food....

~ Girl girl

1:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That chicken looks so yummy! Bless you for remembering that I hate lemon!
See you at the pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously tasting treats you guys have got organised - and great choices with the wine too!!

River

3:18 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

That foods looks amazing, I hope I get to taste some. See you in NY!

Toodle pip
Harry x

3:22 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Oh my dogness I am actually drooling at the sight of that chicken wrapped in ham Mmmmmmmmmm

Ben xxx

3:33 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man I like green beans those look good. We can't wait for the party either.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You have a bottle of Yard Dog?! We can't get that here, but mom loves the wine from Red Head Studios. They have another one called Barrel Monkey that she loves, loves, loves. I'm in for that chicken dish for sure. I'd go to NY just to lick the plate!

xo
SB

5:46 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

CHEESEFEST?!?! Did that bag say CHEESEFEST?!?! I am so there.
Chateau La Paws. Ha roo roo roo. I've got to tell Ammy about that one.
Play bows,
Zim

6:39 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That ham and chicken dish is gonna be the highlight of my week!

Pee S: Does Tanner really drink the salad dressing??

6:46 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I'll take 20 of the chicken wrapped in ham, please! Love, Martha

8:26 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

waitin for AireRuby now. Hope we are not over the weight limit with all the food folks are bringin' Do you think we can figure out the oven to reheat the toasted ravioli?

kisses
gussie

8:35 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

If Tanner's going to drink the salad dressing, how are we going to put it on our salad? Never mind...I don't think we want to know! See you in NYC!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

8:36 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

We don't have much food in our house but I'll run to the store & find some snacks to eat on the plane. I can't wait for Air Ruby to get here!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like you guyz are going to have a blast! Hope Asta will be surprised!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I can't keep up with all these parties!
Ike

10:42 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You guys really know how to put together a party gift.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

Can't wait to see you and TanMan at Asta & Ruby's pawty.

You know, you sure bring high culture with you, wherever you go. Can't wait to check out your mama's FABuloso cooking!

Goober love,
Stanley

4:04 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

You are all ready to Party! I think its gonna be a lot of fun and I can't wait to try the food you are bringing. **Drool**

Luv
Snowball

4:42 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Super Classy! Whoo!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
You prepared so many delicious things for the party!
We are going to have a great time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:30 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Chateau la Paws??? Where did you find it. We've seen Goats do Roam -- but not Chateau La Paws.

And PS -- except for hurricane season, this is supposed to be a tropical paradise -- or at least a subtropical one -- it is after all South Flori-duh!!!

Vote early, Vote often. But don't expect to be counted...

Just Harry and I are planning to register for the coming election. No one will ever know the diff.

Jake

6:51 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Chateau la Paws??? Where did you find it. We've seen Goats do Roam -- but not Chateau La Paws.

And PS -- except for hurricane season, this is supposed to be a tropical paradise -- or at least a subtropical one -- it is after all South Flori-duh!!!

Vote early, Vote often. But don't expect to be counted...

Just Harry and I are planning to register for the coming election. No one will ever know the diff.

Jake

6:51 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

I should join the pawty, it sound yummylicious!!! slurp~

7:22 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That sounds like a great party! Have a great time, you guys!

Love
Boy n Baby

10:46 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

A product called "Cheesefest" sounds like my idea of heaven. I like the guy's smile too.

Your friend, Lenny

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home