Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boston Meet Up wraps up a GREAT week!

Hey dogs, don't worry we found some new things to pee on in the backyard like the shed, the weeds and Mom's Boston Terrier flagpole! Today was PAWESOME we went to another Boston Terrier meetup!!




It was a St Patrick's Day theme, so we wore our "Bark if you're Irish" bandnananans that Tanner's wife Lillie sent us last year! Tanner was checking out some BT behind. It was chilly here today so some dogs had coats and sweaters. My neglectful parents did not bring me anything and I froze.




It is NON STOP fun when Bostons get together!




Look at all those dogs going all over the place!




Tanner thought he found Lorenza...




Hm, Lorenza??




Um nope, this one is a LorenzO, a boy!




Then look at that...OMDOG is that?? It looks so much like my Sophie in the big dog area...




I bet she is asking these other Bostons for me...




Tanner went right over and said, WHATSSSSUUUUPPPPPPPPPP are you SOPHIE?!?!?!




That dog said NOPE but I had to go over and be sure, because it sure looked like her!!




Tanner was checking out this bulldog, he really liked her.




This dog showed up and the Bostons instantly went on alert and swarmed her. We were just being Bostons!! The owners were not amused, but we are terrorists and we weren't trying to hurt the little gal, just saying lets party!




As always there was dancing.




We didn't get many good photos of Bentley and Niko but their Mom got this great one of me. Shortly after this photo was taken I latched on for some humping. Then I got hooked back up on my leash. Nobody understands my need to spread the love.

Finally, another photo from Bentley and Niko's Mom. A group shot, and this wasn't even all of us!




I don't know what Dad and the Doofus are looking at! Bentley and Niko are right up front! Bentley and I both got real cold so we didn't stay too long today, but it was a lot of fun!!

26 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
I am sure that what Tanner found in that dog convinced him HE was not me!
I hope that the thing of not letting you spread your love doesn't cause you a trauma!
Glad you, Tanner your Mom and Dad had fun there at the meeting!
Are you going to do something special tomorrow??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:36 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

What is wrong with spreading some love around?

Love
Boy n Baby

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Boston meet ups look like so much fun! HM thinks the separate big and little dog runs are an awesome idea.

River

1:52 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're still laughing about Tanner checking out the Bulldog's hiney! We sure hope he didn't get peed on! hehehehe
You guys always have the most fun!
Happy St. Patrick's day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,
Your idea of having Opal blog once a week is a great idea, since you are so smart and thought of the idea, I would like you to pick which day she should post, so please let me know.
I can't wait till Nanny finds out when there is a pug meetup at our park, she is going to find out today, it sure looks like a lot of fun. Have a great week and please say hi to Tanner for me and Opal.
Hugs, Bellyrubs, Smoochies
Pearl & Opal

3:26 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I haven't been to a fun meet up like that in ages! I'm little enough to hang with the Bostons...maybe I'll come to AZ for your next party.

Lola

4:55 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I love a good BT meet-up! Looks like lots of fun. Love, Martha

5:22 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

My mommy's so mean - she says the Boston Meetup nearest us is too far to drive!

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We think you are STYLIN' in those green bandanas!!! happy St. Pat's and everyday!

green wags from the whippets

7:09 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Peee S - thank you

7:10 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! That labbie dog looks just like me. Did she have a pink nose too? It looked like it.

Here, the dog parks are a free for all and all the dogs are mixed up. It works for me, because I like the little pups the most. I would be sad if I couldn't hang out in the same park as you.

xo
SB

7:55 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I love the action shot where you are all welcoming the "other" non-boston!

What a fun day it must have been!

8:08 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Wow! That looks like fun! We've been to a lot of puggie meetups before, but it's been a while. Lazy Mom.. Sigh..

The Wriggles

8:31 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy St. Paddy's day. Muzzer just realized I have a st. Pat's day neckerchief, and is looking for it. Did Rog go home? We thought maybe he could be Boston for a Day or something

gussie

8:34 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy St. Paddy's day. Muzzer just realized I have a st. Pat's day neckerchief, and is looking for it. Did Rog go home? We thought maybe he could be Boston for a Day or something

gussie

8:34 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

That looks great fun, and you both look so dapper in your bandannas.

Toodle pip
Harry x

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like you guyz had a wonderful time! We had a great time with Waylon and Willie to. It was so cool to see other dogs like us!
Ozzie & Rocky
P.S. It wasn't cool here this weekend--just VERY VERY windy!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

HAPPY ST. PWADY'S DAY Joe and Tanner!!!

That looked like the best meetup in the pawk..so many tewwiewists..Wondewful!! but you still stand out as the handsomestest one!! I love youw bandananas..and I think you aw a gweat ambassadow fow LOVE!!! Hoew can you get cold with all the dancing and loving??

Mommi did not like my effowts at pouwing Guiness into the pootew fow you, I'm just sad you wewe't able to get it
smoochie kisses,Asta

9:56 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, you had fun! BOL! You can't seem to control yourself & just have to hump everything you see, huh? Hee! I can't seem to see two of the pictures. I wonder why?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:02 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Your Meet ups always look like fun. I am going to have to ask Lenny the WFT if we should have a meet up since we are both from Indiana. We could have fun, too!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

i'm so jealous that you guys got to play outside with other bostons! i'm stuck inside with my bratty sister..

my mom has a request: what's a boston terrier flagpole? can we see it?!

12:53 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Pawesome! That girl did look like Sophie. I might have tried some funny business anyway.

wally.

ps. A boo-dog can't even handle a few bostons--pshaw!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh that looked like lots of fun!!! Too bad it wasn't Sophie that was there. That would have been pawsome!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:57 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow! so many boxton in the field..

hope they went back to their respective home correctly...

6:23 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

You all look so much alike! I can't tell! It sure looks like fun fun FUN!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Joe!

I've been known to troll around Boston and Pug meet ups cuz everydog knows you'll have a party if either of those dogs are around. For some reason, the pug and Boston ladies all go for me. It must be all that magnetism.

You, on the other hand, actually got to spread some love! Way to go, Joe. I know Sophie will understand.

Sorry that wasn't your woman or Lorenza at the park. I'm always thinking I see somedog I know, and they think I'm a stalker or something once I find out they're not my buddy!

Keep bringing the photos!

Goober love,
Stanley

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home