Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sunlight on your Joe Stains

Thanks to you all for your nice words about Myron. Mom was sad because he really reminds her of growing up and her family and some of her family that is no longer around. We are feeling better today and there is a good and bad thing happening. It is starting to get warm here again. But then soon it will be HOT and we will not be able to go to the Boston Meet Ups or play in the yard.


Look at that! That is a bit over what it really was because it was in the sun but boy is it NICE out!!


See ya Mom, I am off to go check out this warm sun! (that is a nice butt shot for a certain lady friend of mine)


Aaaah it feels good to stretch those limbs, I am hoping the weather stays warm for Joey Palooza!!


See you dogs later I am going to enjoy this weather while it lasts. Soon it will be 110 degrees again.

29 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great photos - and I'm sure that certain lady friend will be most appreciative of that butt shot you threw in too!! You look so much happier now the sun is out :)

River

1:34 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Have a gweat DAY! It looks like pawfect weathew fow you! 110 is too hot fow anyone, so I hope it stays whewe it is fow a long time!
You would hate it at my house today..it's FWEEZING!
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:39 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

oMG Joe, if it was 90 degrees here, I would be lying on my side with my tongue hanging out. I cannot take the heat. But, I hope it stays your optimum temp!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

OMD 85 sounds better than a big peanut butter kong right now!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Those pics are great Joe!
And I'm sure there is more than just one lady who will appreciate your derrier shot!

When it's summer here we hardly ever go outside. It gets close to 90-95 and 100 % humidity. It's awful!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey & Tanner

Yous guys are sooooo lucky that it is warmest by you, it's fweezing out and only 25 degrees, Nanny and I can't wait for spwing, only 20 more days, well will see about that it usually snows in Mid March, so much for spring.

Wheelies

Opal & Nanny

3:24 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

It was nice here today also, though not as hot as your home. We all went outside and have been enjoying the weather. We never get 110 degrees. That would kill all of us.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

oh Joe! that is bikini weather I tell ya! we're still rotting here in too much snow. Me jealous!

luv ya,
lola smiles

4:15 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I can't believe how warm it is there. It's going to be -23C tonight. That's -9F. That means it is like 10X warmer where you are. That's like 100 degrees different. Oh man. I've shivering just thinking about it. But I sure do appreciate that bootie shot!

xo
SB

4:16 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG! Do we live in the same country?! Our temperatures struggled to get to 30 degrees and you're at 90! Your green grass sure looks inviting, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:21 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

The weather is hot here in Singapore too. Its great to see you no longer needed to hide in that sleeping bag.

Luv
Snowball

5:14 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Dude,

*I'm* a fan of that coy butt shot. I'm confused.

My ma ape would like to borrow a little of that heat, man.

wally

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Here we have the same degrees today!
Sure its a enjoyable day!
Nice butt... shot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:38 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

The weather is nice right now, but it will get HOT. Here in South Texas it is very humid in the summer too. We sure do love our air conditioning in the summertime!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joey,
Wow that is warm already! Oh and nice butt shot even if it wasn't intended for me!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:45 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

What great weather!!! Lucky dog!
Enjoy it while it lasts... only a few more days until Joeypalooza!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

It's snowing right now :(
Ike

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so warm! hee hee maybe if you stayed in the sun long enough, you would be black and tan, instead of black and white!

love..
chiyo

9:26 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

It sure looks hot at your side now. Nice pictures of you Joey

~ Girl girl

10:11 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, the sun is BACK! It must feel sooo good for you... I would like our weather here to change. It's hot all the time so it's not really a big deal to me. I want cold, cold, COLD!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:18 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I can almost feel the warmth. it's still grey and miserable here and will be for some time I fear.

Toodle pip
Harry x

2:38 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Mmmmm. Nice day for sun baking. I hope you have the air conditioning for when it gets to 100 gazillion degrees again.

Mango

3:37 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

I : to warm sunlight ..the yearning at the current time...
However, I think that it is too hot in it.
There is a photograph of wonderful joey with the stroll. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:27 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

It has been nice here also. Mom says she does not want it to get hot since that means she will be hot because the air conditioning in this house is awful.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

110 is PERFECT!!! We are on the way. We're turning our dumbest Servant over to rescue if you know any that are available.
We'll explain later.

wags from the whippets who are on our way to Warmzona

10:28 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I wish you could send some of that hot weather MY way! I can't wait until all of the snow is gone and the brown grass turns green and I can check out my yard like you're doing.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner....hmmm 110 iz way to hot for anydog, kat, hammie or hooman...it pose to git in the 70's here dis weekend and monday, den da rain iz coming...wiff funderstorms...me not likes dose...me likeis ur picturs, of u roamin in da grass...me luvs to eat grass..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

7:10 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

It's in the 60s here today! Then they're calling for a chance of snow. Kansas is so bizarre!
Play bows,
Zim

10:31 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

IT IS SNOWING HERE Love A+A

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home