Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TANNER explains it ALL!

WHATSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So like LOTS of dogs say to JOE why don't you just get your OWN corns so that TANNER doesn't take it. BECAUSE even if Mom gave us each a corns I would want the one HE has because its better. That is how the rules go in our house. I just like to have what HE haves because if he haves it, it must be COOL, right?

Because ACTUALLY look at THIS:


That is THREE corns! My Uncle Dick who is the husband of Nice Aunt Patty who liked to call me SHI er poopy bird when I lived in OHIO boughted me THREE corns so I could never run out! That was nice of him even if he calls me funny names. SO that is why MOM doesn't give us each one corn because I always want the OTHER one!!!!!

NEXT I have to say that JOEY forgetted about something for Joey Palooza!!!!!!!

At Joey Palooza you need some BOOZA! OMDOG!! LOLOLOL That is so %$^*# funny!!! I lick my lips because I like me some of that BOOZA!

But SEARYOUSLY DONT DRINKS TOO MUCH OF THIS. The whole world will start to spinned around and then you go WUAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH and you barf all over the place! Then the next day it feels like Mango is sitting on your HEAD!


OK and then I just have ONE MORE thing to splain to you guys, you don't need to have teeth cleansers to have good breath, you just go on the table and eat that stuff by that candle. It is called Poe Purry. Its tasty and colorful and Mom gets so excited when I eat it, I bet becAuse it makes my breaths soo sweet!

Ok I am going to go yells at Joes so I can have that one cuz he has in his mouth!!

41 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner!
Where I can get some of those bottles?? Nobody drinks in this house!
Your Uncle is so nice giving you 3 corns! More weapons for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:32 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

I'm having lotsa trouble shaping my corn shank! Perhaps you can come up with a step by step tutorial?
You eat poppoori just to get nice smelling breath? You could try that white tooth paste thingy the hoomans always leave that in the bathroom.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you doggies sure have lots of corn. What a clever way to get nice breath Tanner..

~ Girl girl

8:49 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey...Teka eats potpurri too. It makes her poop funny colors. but i don't think it helps her breath.

gussie

9:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, I like the booza too, but mom won't let me into the liquor cabinet, damn it! So I'm just wondering, if Joe is wearing a shirt, do you yell at him to wear the shirt too. Or is it just chewy things?

xo
SB

9:25 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Did you miss the part of puppy kindergarten when they teach how to share? Me too.
Ike

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yay it's time for Joey Palooza again!!! wow time flies! i have all the necessities for the home party you listed, Joe, except for the bacon, i need to go get some of that right now! i am going to get enough to last a week

love..
chiyo

9:53 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Lucky thing you explained. We almost wanted to get a corn for Joey..haha

Hmmmm, i think we have some of those BBOZA at home. We saw it sitting sumwhere

You mean if we ate that, our mom will get excited.

Baby: My mum got excited when she saw hibiscus flowers on the sofa. I actually thought it was very wasteful for them to lie on the floor after dropping off the floor so i decorate the sofa with it and it really makes that woman excited.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:34 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

lol tanner, same goes to my house rules! the cow seems to want everything that i'm having. and am eying whatever he has too! lol

tanner, i believe that's not called poe purry... it's poo poory!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:00 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We always thought you were eating real corn which makes our poops so fascinating. There's a photo that our friend Laurie took on our blog with a hundred and forty-eight Bostons in it or so.

wags from the whippets

11:06 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That's how it works. I don't want stuff unless Arrow wants it. I was here first. It's all mine. So Tanner-- it's really all Joey's.

Deefor

11:20 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner

I think that pow puwwi stuff makes you fwow up..and in funny colows too...I know evewything Joey has must be bettew, but i'd watch out if I wewe you Tanner cause one of these days Joey might want all his stuff back and then you'll be in BIG twouble
I have sevewal bottles of that stuff fow Joeypalooza set aside!
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:45 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Eww...ww...I will never want my breath to smell like those Poe Purry stuff. I even hate it when jie jie spray those perfume stuff on me. It makes me sick...

Tanner, I think you should ask mum to let you have another corn so that bluff joe with it when you want the corn that he is chewing on. I understand about how others chewy always taste better cos if it doesn't taste good, they would not be chewing on it right?

Luv,
Snowball

12:18 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahaha... Tanner, you never fail to brighten up my day! Hmm.. your 'concept' reminds me of my dad.. he thinks that whatever mom uses has got to be the better one even if they are the SAME..

3:05 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, Look at all those corns! I wouldn't be able to sleep until I had tasted them all! Potpourri, huh? I haven't had any of that yet and there's a basket of it sitting right on the dining room floor at my house! Gotta go taste it! Thanks, Tanner!
I'll bring the keg for JoeyPalooza! No problem!

Yer friend,
Mitch

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are going to have a great time!! I've never heard of poe purry before - I'll take your word for it though that it freshens the breath!!

River

3:44 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Three corns, that should last you a while. Some of those bottles look half empty, have you been drinking it?

Simba xx

4:19 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You funny Doofus! That line totally rhymes, BOL! You boys better not drink too much of those wines becoz you will get drunk. I think wine kinda stinks! I'm a goodie girl & drink no alcohol...keke!


Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:16 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey, no worries, pal. In fact, if you like, I will stop by and sit on Tanner's head just because it would be fun.

Hey, I thought those corn cobs were REAL! We get corn in our garden and I was going to ask for one, but now I guess I can instruct Momma to pick one up at the dog store.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:57 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner...
Go easy on the corn and the booze, ok? And share...Joeypalooza is starting soon and you need to be nice to him!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:08 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey T-man, I would have thought you learned your lesson at your beer tasting. Booze is BAD news!!

I kinda do the same thing with my chewies as you do with your corn. I think ALL of them should be for me.

Sherman

6:23 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Mango sitting on my head would not be good. Mom's booza doesn't come in big bottles like but littler ones. I wonder how many I can drink before I throw up?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I know that Poe Purry stuff looks and smells and tastes good, but one time it made Tad very sick and so Motch put it way far away, somewhere out of my reach.

Corns and cuzzes, etc., always taste better when someone else has chewed on them for awhile!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Dawson has one of those corns and he hardly ever touches it. We have some of those bottles, but no one drinks what is in them. The stuff gets tossed into those recipes that your mom makes. Grammie says, "if you can't drink wine out of a papersack sitting on a curb it is probably not worth drinking." Wouldn't the liquid run out of the bag?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

3 corns! Wow, you hit the motherload! J x

12:16 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Last noght on Jay Leno..they wewe talking about captoowing a dangewous cwiminaltewwowist(on headlines), and then they showed the pictoowe and it was you i a hat !!!
I'd sue them ow something..You have to get off that list.you don't want them to dwag you off aiw Ruby on the nest flight
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:53 PM  
Blogger leah said...

maybe he calls you shi--i mean poopy bird because you call him an uncle dick? =P

once joey palooza begins you'll have to start sharing with the birthday boy. better start eating all the corns the fasterest!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I have my rum ready for Joey Palooza. Love, Martha

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
Don't drink all the booza before Joeypalooza! Joe will be MADDDDD!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh wow! Tanner, I saw a whisky there in your picture, the Deanston one, which comes from a place only a few miles from little old Marvin.

In fact we pass this place probably once a day on our way somewhere.

Your Dad has good taste my Pa says in the Whisky tasting.

Somehow he is not so fussed about the corn though!

love and many licks, Marvin xxxx

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

That's funny, Tanner. I just want whatever is in Trigger's mouth too!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND - if you eat poe purry, then your poopy is REALLY colorful and even more tasty to eat!!! It's a win-win all around!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you lucky dogs, you. we are not allowed to have the "large" corn. something about it being too dangerous when my girl steps on it in the middle of the night....

4:51 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Tanner, I have never try those corn, poo poory or Booza before. You make me wanna fly all the way to your house now.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Man...blogger's bein' all weirded out tonight...

We're gonna get corn too...we've demanded it! And those bottles...mmmmmmmmm....

Both Babystan and I are sick...barfin and squirtin'...mmmm smells good in this house. Lacie wants to leave...if ya want her and her stoopid bonnet she'd be glad to come!

Did u dogs hear Myron Cope died?? Today...actually even though we live in the burg, we found it out from Jackson Ave. first...so sad...we're gonna have to sleep with our Terrible Towels...he was the voice of the Steelers...like Bob Prince and the Pirates if ur mom remembers him...

Barkin' at ya!!

Scruffy

7:24 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
What a vewy nice thing to say to me..thank you fow the compliment..I do think thewe is nothing as wondewful and comfowting as Daddi's lap..I feel most secoowe thewew
smoochie kisses
Asta

7:34 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG it the same here! Agatha ALWAYS wants what I have(and she ALWAYS wins too) We want those corns and we have NEVER seen them around here! WHere does your PL get them?????Love A+A

7:45 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner you crack me up!! What would Joey do without you there to remind him to give you his toys?? Mmm..I'll have to try some of that poe purry. It sounds yummy.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Wow, you have enough corns to last for AGES! Me be bit silly. me GIVES big Harry my bones and chewies, but then he won't let me have them back!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

4:25 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Tanner, heehee i mite haff noed it wuznt the corn u wanted, but dat joey had it,..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Tanner - don't eat the candles that smell like potpourri. Trust me on this one.

Your friend, Lenny

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home