Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thank goodness I came home!


My friend Rog came over last night!!! Rog and I have been friends since we were both like 1 years old. Rog is cool because he doesn't bug me and he plays with Tanner so I can run around and bark and just be happy that my friend is here.

I get so excited when Rog comes over that I do stuff like this...


Notice the spit soaked corner of the pillow where I was holding it steady.


This thing is pawesome too.


Rog doesn't mind being out numbered by Bostons, he is a cool dude.


He can also see on the table better than we can. He confirmed our stinky humans did NOT leave us any pizza. What jerks.


He and Tanner had a great time racing around and fighting in the dog room. I mean, TV room.




Sometimes Tanner just runs in circles, because he is a Doofus.


Rog always beats up on Tanner, he RULES.






What a great Saturday night. I hope you all had a good weekend and got to spend it with some good friends. I know we have been given some awards so we will get to those later this week. Because tomorrow I will have to tell you about what we did TODAY, another BOSTON MEET UP!?!!!

24 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Oh Rog looks like a cool guy. He has to be totally neat to put up with Tanner.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like you dudez had a cool weekend! Looking forward to hearing about your time at the Boston Meet Up!
Ozzie & Rocky

6:54 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

omd, That picture of Roj and Tanner on the couch is hysterical. Tanner looks like he's giggling. But Joey, a pillow? Really? Well, I guess it's good to know you still have it in you, but don't ever try that with me. I sort of tend to beat the crap out of dogs who try that with me, and I'd really hate to have to beat you up, Joe.

I'm glad you had a great Saturday! It's -12 here. I think you might need to wait until Spring before you run away to my house.

xo
SB

7:36 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Rog looks like a fun buddy to have around. Maybe your Mom should consider a 3rd dog. Some other dog should have the honor of baby sitting Tanner full time. :P
PS : Mom would like to know if the Plague off works. Cos she's been thinking of getting it for me. PPS : I don't have any plague.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

WOW!!

It sure looks like you had a lot of fun!! Well, maybe
Tanner didn't have as much fun as you did.

Rog looks like a great guy.


Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

7:41 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

It looks like you had fun playing with Rog. But even more fun with the pillow!!!!!
Comet and BLU

7:42 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

Hey!!

Rog looks like a great friend!!

lots of love

peace out
puff

7:55 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Do you pretend those pillows are a certain blonde we know?
Ike

8:08 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Roj is such a cool doggie and you are really happy with those pillows

~ Girl girl

8:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Sure is nice to have an old friend visiting you!
That thing with the pillows was your way to show your excitment??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:51 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That looks like a fun night with the guys! Even if one of them is Tanner...oh well :)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Rog looks cool and what a gweat fwiend to keep Tannew busy fow you..I wish someone would come to my house...those scenes with the pillows should be Xwated, hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow....

rog looks like a nice friend to have!!

i only have girl dog (read: bitch) friends because i don't see eye to eye with other boy dogs. they're just too smelly for me and we get into violent scuffles most of the time...tee hee hee!!!

2:55 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Rog looks like he can really take down some Doofus butt. Cool. Well done with the pillows, though I think that a corgi/boston mix is cooler than a boston/pillow mix.

wally

3:11 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey, Man, you're a hump meister! I didn't know. You miss Sophie that much? Glad to see somebody putting Tanner in his place. Looks like a great party.

Mango

3:47 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Hey what kinda pup is Rog? He looks so much funnnnnn.

Woof,
Ralph

5:04 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
After it is beaten, tanner is seen in the fight.
And, eyes are red.
It is necessary to forge for a moment. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:08 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

You were really excited to see Rog!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Ewwww with the pillows, Joe. We suppose a stain is a stain, but eeewwwwww.
Rog looks like a fun guy to have over.
grossed out wags from the whippets

6:50 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Right on! Rog is such a cool friend...especially to deal with Tanner!!!

Glad you had a great weekend!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:04 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Dontcha love when somepup comes over and occupies the annoying dogs??? Rog rocks.

Sherman

7:31 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

rog is a great pal...helping u to teach tanner some lesson...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wow, Joe, dude, you did that pillow up right! I love it when other dogs come over and keep the R-man happy so I can just laze around too, very cool.

Murph

11:53 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...none of my friends come to visit...except bear...and she just wants scooby snacks....i guess id ont mind though...cuz i would have to share my space...

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home