Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

TANNEEEEERR TUUUEEEEEEESDAAAAYYY!!!


WHATSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP Everydog! Today is one day for VOTING! For Voting for one Tadpole and one Joe Stains.




MOM said you are not supposed to 'SLING MUD' at other can of dates, BUT nobody said I can't PEEEE on some other can of dates!!!


VOTE for Joe and Tad because other can of dates are covered in PEE!!!!!!!!! (this does not include other DOG can of dates, just the stinky PEEPLE ones. Get it PEEPLE!!!!!!!!!! OMFG I AM FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

26 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tan-Man...you ALWAYS make me laugh!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:22 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You are too funner Tannerooskie!
Ozzie & Rocky

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanner
Pee on brudder!!
Mommy has been a little lazy blogging so we are just doing a short run thro!
Frasier

6:53 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

PeePle..I get it. That was really funny! hehee.... :P

7:00 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

PeePle oh hahahahaha that's funny. You make us all laugh Tanner.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Tanner!!! Archie is ROLLING with laughter!!!!!!!!(so much better than his crying spells) Love Agatha and Archie

7:59 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh tanner..you are one wild and crazy dog...way to go and pee on those can of dates....we arent voting in my country. But we have to watch all of the can of dates stuff here anyhow...I hope that joe and tad win lots of votes...

8:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

WOW!

Good job tanner on how u destroy the rest of the can of dates!!!
hahahah YOu are so witty!

Love,
Reina

8:14 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Muzzer laughed so hard she got hiccups. Dad says if we can't make them stop, she will barf soon. Way to go Tanner!!!!!

Teka

8:17 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

AH HA HA HA! Tanner - you are so funny! A-ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Love & Licks,
Randi

8:26 PM  
Blogger Oliver said...

You are too funny. I would totally vote for you!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa you sure are funny Tanner. I hope Tadpole and Joey get lots of votes

~ Girl girl

9:08 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

You are makin' us pee ourselves laughing and the servant had to run to the bathroom with her legs crossed and she just had a swallow of her milk before she read your blog and it came out her noses!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ah rooooooo!

wags from the whippets

9:12 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

What would we do without your Tanner Tuesdays??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:29 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I voted for Joe and Tad. My mom and dad are a different story.
Ike

9:40 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I forwarded a lot of pee-mails in St. Paul today for the P-S campaign. I'm trying to get the word out!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Yep you are funny. I won't be voting any stinky people.

Simba xx

2:13 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

YES, you are funny Tanner! And quite the snappy dresser too!

PeeS: Are you gonna miss Joe when he moves to Washington?

5:31 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

If I could vote, I would definitely vote for Joey! Love, Martha

7:45 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Can't sling mud but your mom said nothin' about #2. That's all I'm sayin'. Then they'd be pooples.

wally.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Mom loves dates. I'm sure she'll be a little more cautious about eating them now though!

Penny

11:27 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Tanner, you should be one of those political analysts on tv!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! I would totally vote for you! Mom is rolling in laughter! Glad you put a funny spin on all the series politcs!

Love, Herc

5:27 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I voted!!!!!
That's a gweat job of slinging mud and peeing on the othew can of dateses(the peepel ones, hehehe..especially the stawched white mens, heheh)
love you ..you'we hilawious
smoochie kisses
Asta

5:29 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

heheheh I think Peeeepul are funny. I peed on my girl the first time I met her.
Comet

6:09 PM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi Tanner!

Ha ha Love love that you peed on some can of dates. So does that mean you peed on Hill o'beans Clinton & Mitt Rummyknee?

Good work!

Nubbin wags,
Ginger

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home