Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TANNER GOT PRESENTS DAY!

First our friend Baby is still NOT found, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be found Baby!!

I was feeling sad about Baby and then MOM said you guys got one package from a reader of our blog and mom's blog and her name is VIX.




All the packering stuff was BINGO cards, MOm LOOOOVES bingo.


Look at those COOKIE DONUT THINGS!!! I want one RIGHT now, ok????


Annd those are sweet potatoes like those sweet potatoes fries mom JUST got us. THANK YOU!!


Ths whole bag of stuff MOM said we will shred FAST so she will give to us this weekend when she can make sure I don't eat the parts and then swallow them down to my STOMACH like I do with earplugs then dad finds them in the yard later!!


She sent Mom a TREAT JAR too! Wasn't that so nice!


Mom filled it alll the way to the top with her treats!!! She is lucky to have her own treat jar now!!!


SHe got us a nice yellow bone and I was like I WANT THAT NOW?! OK?!


I chewed on that yellow bone and here is one video of me chewing it. If you look at my PAW leg thing you can see that I have TACO SAUCE on my leg but don't ask how that happened OK?!



Joe says turn up the speakers on the movie because I sound like a pig. I never heard bacon making any noises!?!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VIX VIX VIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Stains:

Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

First things first, I am late in commenting, had probs on my blog.....

More on that another time.

Boring stuff.

But hopefully first to comment and bark on here.

Baby missing is real sad, we have left some comments on their blog.

Yes, Tanner - you do sound pig like in the chewing area, but we kinda got used to your table manners.

Your presents are so coooooool, I never seen cookie doughnut things and the sweet potato boys are just to bark for.

I so love your blog, and love your posts. Please stay and be my friends, we have had some troubles via blog, but you guys cheer me up no end! love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

1:14 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh and my Mama deserves her own treat jar too.

Your Mama's looks so fine!

your friend Marvin xxxx

1:15 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

You DO sound like a pig! You do! You do! Pigs are fun little things, so that's a real compliment. I'd rather sound like a pig than a bird.

Chirp!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Par said...

That is nice, lucky tanner!

Pearly's secret cupid tag Pearly for VALENTINE TAG!

I pass it along to you, list your 5 valentine wishes and pass it to 5 other's!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Wow! You guys are so lucky!!

Your friend, Lenny

2:34 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Tanman...

What great prezzies!!! What lucky boys you are! And you do sound like a piggy!!! LOL!

I'm so sad about Baby :(

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:37 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Vix sounds like a nice lady! She makes Tanner sound like a pig too...how cool is that? I hope Doofus shares some of his stuff with his rockin' brother Joe.

Sherman

2:41 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Awesome stuffs! And I should get my ma ape a jar for her treats. That's a good idea. Her treats are stinkier than mine.

Are you going to share with Joe? I think he's growing stuff on his teeth that will ATTACK YOU. I've been watching a lot of SciFi channel.

wally.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of loving dogs, this is a funny article in time for v-day.
http://dogtime.com/love-dog-too-much.html

5:29 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Pigs are supposed to be incredibly intelligent. Food for thought.

I'm feeling very sad about Baby.

xo
SB

5:40 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Tanner
You are snorting!!
Frasier

5:45 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We are sad about baby. What great presents. My mom says she wants a treat jar like your moms. :) You do kind of sound like a pig or actually you sound like my mom when she gets to laughing hard. :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

yummy treats! Funny noises. Poor Baby, still lost. Smart Mom not to let you have those rubbery things without hooman snoopervision.

Teka Toy

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

oink! oink! dude, I gotta say your blog is pretty funny. My human liked it so much, she promised me she would link up and we'd come back real soon to see what you're up to!

wigglebutt wags,
Lola

6:08 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

OH my!!! schnork schnork! No doubt you love that yellow bone...

Please let Baby get home Please.

hoping for the best-
The whippets

7:27 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

You were totally engrossed in your yellow bone. I thought your snorts sounded really tough and macho.
Is Vix a girl? Is she your secret admirer??

8:02 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Enquiring minds want to know...where did the taco sauce come from??Love A+A

8:05 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I am so glad you guys enjoyed everything and that it can give you a little bit of happiness amidst the sadness of Baby still being gone... hope she comes home soon. Thanks for making my day brighter every day, you guys! If I could send you a package a week it still wouldn't come close to how many smiles I get from your antics!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
You all got very nice presents! But watching you chewing that bone I wonder if it is still around??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew i am glad to be back reading blogs! but it saddens me greatly that my best friend, Baby is still missing. i hope she can sense all of our concern and come home.

that's a lot of presents! your mom must be very happy since she loves garlic so much! :) HM loves garlic too, maybe i ought to get her one of those for christmas... next year

love..
chiyo

10:02 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Those are some great treats you got! The yellow bone looks like a lot of fun.

Oink Oink
Comet and BLU

10:21 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I sure wish I could find a bone as big as MY head to chew on!!

I hope baby is found very soon!!! I will keep my paws crossed.

Holly

10:37 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

What did you do to get all those gifts?
Ike

11:24 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

What's with the piggie sounds? You are shameless. That looks like a Mango sized bone anyway. You sure your little jaws of steel can handle it?

Mango

7:16 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Great stuff. Those toys and treats look yummy. And your mom's treats look yummy too.

Deefor

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home