Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, February 11, 2008

Dog Park!

First off our friend Baby is missing from her home and we want all you doggies to send good thoughts their way so she comes home soon.

Yesterday we went to the Boston MeetUp organized by Bentley and Niko's Mom. It was a LOT of fun! We had to wear Valentine's Day stuff so we go stuck at the dog park in PINK.


This lady thought I was VERY handsome.






Tanner told me he found a sheep, he is such a doofus face.


I had a great time cruising around and spreading the Valentine's Day Love. (don't worry Sophie it was nothing serious) But then Mom and Dad said, no more loving mister...


So they put me on my leash :(


I still got to see some nice dogs, though.


Then look what Niko did?! She dove right in the muddy water and rolled in it. Luckily her Mom and Dad took her dress off before she jumped in there. SHe did it like 10 times too!!!


Bentley hung out with the humans and used them for shade because it was pretty sunny and warm!

Finally we were getting ready to leave when I saw this...


OMDOG its Tadpole Pomegranate!! Hm wait, that Chinese man is not as naked, that can't be Tad. I tried to talk to him but I don't speak Chinese.

We were so so so tired when we got home, we didn't even get up to do anything the rest of the night!

32 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Niko is one crazy dog! I wish I could have been there!
Ike

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, I totally understand that a dude like you has to spread the love or explode, so no worries here baby. Spread away. And I'm sorry if this all sounds a little dirty. oops.

xo
SB

p.s. thanks for the Baby news. I sure hope they find that little one.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

That looks like fun Joey! I like your loveheart leash. It's not every man that can carry that off!

Toodle pip
Harry x

1:52 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

That is such sad news about Baby. I hope she comes home soon.

Looks like there were a LOT of BT's at your meet-up yesterday. Your peeps went all out on your Valentine's outfits. That leash totally Rocks!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

What fun you all had. Niko is one crazy pup rolling around in the dirt like that. Silly

2:27 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

hey where's all your snow?!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

What a fun day!! Looks like you had a blast. I like to lay in mud puddles at the park too.

Sherman

2:46 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

You guys must have had so much fun at the park! At first, I was getting jealous because I thought Tad was there; he almost had me fooled. I would have been busy chasing that imposter's tail if I were there.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joey and Tanner....pawsome pictures guys....heehee joey wuz u a flirt??? bol, now me likies dat doggy in the mud puddle, me wood like to do dat....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies again, me jus checked baby's bloggy and no word yet if dey founded her, and no word bout little Chloe either...

;)lacylulu

4:37 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Ohmydog! Is that one of the Tadpole doubles that the Secret Service is using for the future Mr. President?

wally.

ps. Can I be in your cabinet? I would like to be the one who orders out for food during meetings, please.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe

I'm so upset about baby..I've gone and checked but thewe is no new news

That looks like loads of fun..and you didn't look giwly in pink, just handsome and womantic

I bet the giwls wewe dazzled!
Tannew.that is NOT a sheep silly
smoochie kisses
Asta

5:17 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I admire a man who isn't afraid of wearing his heart on his leash!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:35 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

your mom does such good recaps, we are trying to help our mom get some more posts up but Niko keeps getting tangled in all the adapter cords. I keep telling her you can't wag and work.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That looks pawsome. You sure are popular there Joey. And cute sheep Tanner found

~ Girl girl

8:23 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Niko sure knows how to keep cool. LOL! Is that Tad's long lost brother???

8:27 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That looked like an awesome outing!! Silly Tanner to think that beautiful poodle was a sheep!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are one manly guy with those hearts on a leash. I must be a doofus also. I thought Tanner saw a sheep.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Paws crossed for Baby!
Did you know that one of my dreams is to do what Niko did??
Glad you had fun there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:50 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow, i thought only me was having a hell of a time... looks like you and tanner were having a time of your life too.

loving... u mean err... humping?

wet wet licks

Boo

9:58 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Looks like a great time...wish we lived closer. Waylon can be a "lover" as well...forgot to put that on his 7 weird things.

Willie loves mud puddles too... Niko picked a good one!

Waylon & Willie

WE hope Baby is okay

10:00 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Dang that's a lot of Bostonians! Too cool for you.

We'll go send some positive thoughs to Baby, thanks.

wags from the whippets

10:34 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

Hey Joe!!

Sounds like you had a great time, i kinda wish i had been there!!

lots of love!

powder-puff

11:50 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woah, soooo kewl!!! I wish Malaysia had something similar like that too...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:39 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Uh oh, did you actually go all hump meister at the dog park? Dude's gotta do what he's gotta do.

What do you mean Tanner thinks its a sheep? Looks like one to me.

Were you actually in our fair Commonwealth of Master Chew Sits yesterday? It was b****in cold!

Mango

4:30 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Doh! I shouldn't blog before I have my morning coffee. You meant Boston Terrier, not Boston Master Chew Sits.

Dur.
Mango

7:11 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey you guys! I watched part of that Westminster Dog Show thing on TV last night. First off, why aren't Bostons in the Terrier group? That seems kinda weird, if you ask me. Secondly, did you SEE the Boston? He had a dot on his head like Tanner! What to make of this?
Play bows,
Zim

8:51 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey
That sounds like fun!!!I wish I could do that
Check out my blog,I have a proposition for you
Frasier

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, I'm keeping my paws crossed for Baby's safe return.
Niko sounds like my kinda gal! J x

12:10 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

What fun!! a sheep...geesh....Love A+A(Archie said to tell Tanner he thought it was a sheep too)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Looks like a lot of fun at that dog park!!!

OOOOOH can we use the third pic down for our caption game? Mommy and I think its so cute!

Frenchie Valentine Snorts
Balboa

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is beyond adorable

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home