Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, February 17, 2008

WhatSSSSSSSUUPPPPPPPPPP Cleveland ROCKS

This is Tanner JOEY is like FROZEN cold so he is by the FIRE but I wanted to say that some DOGS were surprised about me being that good snowboardering dog. WELL I lived in Ohio for TWO years before I comes to Arzizona! There are lots of stufs I did before I moved here!!!


I played with these dudes a game about putting a big Orange ball in a bucket Made out of STring! It was one fun game!!!


I also played that BASENBALL game that Joey LOVES. I just can't tell about all that stuff and have to do pretendin to not know because I don't want to GO BACK to Ohio I like to live in this house with my Mom and Dad and JOEY.


OK BACK TO THE SLOPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 Stains:

Blogger Lola Smiles said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

What about hockey!? Can you shot & score!?

wigglebutt wags,
Lola

10:19 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We had no idea how multi-talented you are! Is Joey jealous????
Maybe if you visited TX you can try out the rodeo circut??

Many Sniffs,
Waylon & Willie

10:23 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You certainly have talent Tanner...You never cease to amaze me!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

12:27 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I can see why you would want to keep all that secwet..I wouldn't want to leave youw family eaithe..even Joey loves you I pwomise..I hope he thaws out...he even wowe his pawka thwoughout Gussie's Birfday pawty and that was inside by the fiw..I guess Azwizona thins youw blood ow something..but it suwe was fun to see you guys!
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:55 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Tanner, I didn't realize you were so athletic. You are an awesome snowboarder! My people used to live in Ohio a long time ago, but they can't do any of that.

Your friend, Lenny

1:48 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner...We thought you looked familiar, we think we saw you playing that ornage ball game on the TeeVee one time.

gussie

3:04 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Wow, Tanner, you rock!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner, YOU rock. We can't possibly cheer for Cleveland...especially the Browns. No way.

Sherman

3:20 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We never knew how multi-talented you were, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:58 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Oh god, snowboarding Doofuses... I am dying of the lolz over here!

4:13 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

OK, ssshhhh...we won't tell anyone about your talents so you can stay in Arizona!! But you can always play on the Arizona sports teams too! Maybe they need you :)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I hear there's lots of golf in Arizona. Maybe you could by like Happy Gilmore and beat up Bob Barker on the greens.

xo
SB

4:56 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I hope Joe does not read this post. He could get ideas about making you go back there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:35 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Olympic Gold is in your future, Dude!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Wow dude you are one kick@$# boarder!!!!!!(That is a HBO word Rchie picked up from his short trial with HBO) You are way multialented! Love A+A

5:24 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Wow dude you are one kick@$# boarder!!!!!!(That is a HBO word Rchie picked up from his short trial with HBO) You are way multialented! Love A+A

5:24 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

You were good at everything that you tried, Tanner. You are very talented and very athletic! You finally had a chance to show everyone all your skills. You also sing well.

Glad that you had such a good time.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

10:57 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Tanner, you are one complex duderino!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home