Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, February 18, 2008

OMDOG BABY IS HOME TIME TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

We here at the house that STAINS built have not been sleeping so good thinking of those STinky #$%&* jerks that had Baby. Well she is now at home waiting to get MARRIED to Huskee. I am ALREADY married to LILLIE so I know how much that makes you feel gooderest in your heart!

So FINALLY we can do biiiiiig sleeps.




JOEY is not sleeping though, because he has to go to the VET on Wednesday!!! He sure is happy about BABY but now he is not happy about that VET.


Joey is like GRUMPY and so then I have to be hidingerest because then he will yell at me. SO everyone hope that the VET says JOEY needs just some teeth scrubs and some breath mints and NOT to be putting asleep for MAJOR woah cleaning!!!!!!!

I was just like OMDOG stop thinking so loud because I am trying to get some ^#*&#@* sleep over here!!!!

44 Stains:

Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. I hope Joey's visit to the vet will give him a clean bill of health and he'll be out soon. :)

~ Girl girl

12:58 AM  
Blogger Kien said...

oops.. to vet huh??.. am not that happy too if i to visit the vet.. but but.. that also we can't escape from it.

Cheers
Rossi

2:09 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Going to the vets is never nice. Great news about Baby.

Simba xx

2:19 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I know, we feel a big weight has been lifted too knowing that Baby is home safe and that Charlie is doing better.

Toodle pip
Harry x

2:27 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We sure hope the vet says only a simple toofie cleaning for Joey!
We're thrilled that Baby is back home where she belongs too! Whew!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:30 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
I still find it hard to believe that my Baby is now safely home.. Thanks again for your prayers and kind thoughts.
Ewww.. I hate to visit the vet too.. esp. when she sticks the darn thermometer up my a$$..

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner & Joey

Joey me no ever have to go to vet for teefy queening because me have no teef. Hee, Hee

Tanner you better stop those nasty words I have ver gin ears Nanny said.

Wheelies

Opal

4:38 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, Don't worry. It will all be okay, and whatever happens, you can take solace in the fact that you are the handsomerest.

xo
SB

5:15 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joey...
Good luck at the VET...I'm sure everything will be ok. Thinking lots of good thoughts and I am so happy Baby is finally home!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:27 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

The vet bites. But we are sure just some breath mints and some extra chewing will be ordered.
We are happy baby is home too...

6:32 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Joey...we don't like the vet either! She does not nice things. But the girls will like you better if you have nice fresh breath.

gussie

8:14 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are really glad Baby is back home too!
And don't worry 'bout your toofies Joe. That's all gonna turn out o.k. You guyz get rested up!
Later Dudez,
Ozzie & Rocky

8:22 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
You and Lilly watch the same TV shows don't you?

Yes, it is wonderful news Baby is home.
Tell Joey I hope all goes well at the V.E.T. Let us know.

Happy napping,

Mack

8:27 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Can't wait to attend Baby & Huskee's wedding. Oh poor Joey. Good luck at the vet's!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:35 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tell Joey not to worry too much. Boy had his teeth cleaned and three remove and he is alright.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:49 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm telling ya Joe - tooth cleaning isn't so bad.
Ike

9:53 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Good luck at the vet, Joey. I would rather have my teeth cleaned than have them put that stick up my backside. Nap away Tanner!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We're so happy Baby is safe too! What a great way to end the weekend.

Paws crossed Joe has an uneventful Vet Visit.

Sherman

10:29 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

We are so glad that Baby is home
Good luck at the vets
Frasier
PS:WE loved those trailers !dady almost fainted at the price though!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Par said...

Rest up!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Good luck at the vet tomorrow, Joe!! J x

11:58 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh dear...joe...dont get all worked up...just remember that even drug induced sleep...is just that....sleep..and when you wake up you will feel so lovely...but...having said that...lets hope you still just need a toothbrush...and tanner...you have a good sleep little dude

12:09 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I am celebrating the return of Baby, too!

Poor Joey, having to go to the vet. At least he'll get some treats, though.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

YAAAAAAY BABY!

Oh no, I hope they don't steal more of Joe's blood while he's at the V.E.T.... they always do that to me; one day I'm gonna run dry and THEN what are they doing to do?!

4:08 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hey Joey, haven't talked to you in a while. That's great about Baby being home now where she belongs. Looks like you have been busy. Hope everything goes well at yur vet visit.

-Cosmos & Juneau-

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

OMDog Joe, tomorrow is the day. I know you will go to the vet and get TREATS and then Tanner will be JELLY!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

I hope your vet visit is not scawey. Don't worry, my vet is very nice!! I have to go back and have my leggy checked on Thursday. Tanner looks SO cuTe sleeping!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Hope Joey doesnt neeed to go under GA come Wednesday! *paws cross*

6:03 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Yeah, Im sooooo sooooooooo happy that Baby is back but Im sooooooo sooooooo not happy that the wedding is going on...wuwuwuwu my sweetie baby.....

6:03 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh dog, Joey has to have his teeth clean too? Copper just mentioned that he has to get his teeth cleaned by the vet too. Drats. I hope Mom doesn't start having some stupid idea about getting my teeth cleaned too.
PPS : I am super duper happy that baby is back home where she belongs.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
We are so happy knowing that Baby is at home now!
Tell Joe not to worry about the visit to the vet tomorrow. Everything will go ok! I will be waiting for a complete report!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sami & Baylee said...

I had to go to get my teeth cleaned for the first time and they put me under the sleep. It wasn't so bad cuz mom bought me a bunch of new toys. Hope Joey only has to have a simple tooth cleaning and gets to do with out the sleep the vet gives!
Kisses & Licks,
Sami

8:00 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey looks so serious and crabby in that picture. I hope his teeth just need a gentle brushing. Maybe the dentist will prescribe more treats and bones. That should be all he needs!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Worrying is very hard work. No wonder you boys are so tired. Hopefully Joey will have a good vet visit and will be able to sleep tomorrow (without the vet making him sleep).

9:53 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey, aren't you two looking forward for the wedding?

wet wet licks

Boo

9:55 PM  
Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Joe
I'm certain all the hoomans, dogs, hamsterriers, cats and wabbits in DWB are all needing some sleep after the big scare for Baby. It sure was good news to hear that Baby is back home where she belongs.
We really hope Joey doesn't need any treatment at the vet. None of us like being treated by the vet.
Love from Hammer

11:18 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner, me sooo happy Baby iz home tooo and excited bout the upcomin wedding...me hopes its not to bad at the vets< joe...sooo u can all git sum sleep...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

11:23 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey, my man, good luck with your toothies today. Don't worry if they have to give you laughie gas, you'll just stagger around like a drunken sailor for a while.

4:06 AM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thanks for picking the right jelly bean at Comet and Blus. (hah, yes, I will pretend that you picked the right one) I like dogs you know....why can't cats and dogs be friends? I have dogs on my big world blog and i am a good cat!
--JB (Jelly Bean)

7:39 AM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

P.S. I am very happy that Baby is back!!!!!!
--JB

7:40 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

I was happy to hear about Baby too. I slept easier as well.
Joey - hope your trip to the vet went well. You are one tough dog, so I know you will be ok!
Love Clover xo

12:21 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

I hpe all went well at the vets today fow Joey and that you finally got youw $%@^(*$ sleep Tanner..I'm thwilled about BabyTooo!!! those idiotic hoomans should be hung by theiw toes
smoochie kisses
Asta

3:48 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Dear Joe,

While you are getting your teeths cleaned you should ask him to whittle your teeth into shanks so that when the Doofus comes at you with the corn shank you can fight back.

wally.

ps. We'll have our paws crossed for you buddy!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

I love your Bostons...they are so cute!!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home