Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, November 05, 2007

Tanner HOLY COW THE STEELERS ARE GREAT Tuesday!

OMDOG so like this is Tuesday post but it is REALLY about yesterday! This is going to have a gazillion TARILLION pictures ok? GOOD.

OK Yesterdays was really a MONDAY and on that MONDAY is the day that my aunt who is MICHELLE had a birthday. She is olderest but not as olderest as our uncle who I like to eat his trash can!! So I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Aunt who is Michelle in one Pennsylvania. AND to make her birthday the BEST the STEELERS decided to play a football game for HER BIRTHDAY! They were playing the Ravens who live in Balltuhmore BUT they USED to live in OHIO! AND they USED to be the BROWNS?! HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? I do not understand how you are some poop in Ohio then you turn into a bird in Balltuhmore and then they call you DIRTY BIRDS!?! FOotball is hard!

OK: time for that one game....and we got WINGS!!!!!!!!!!


THis says WINGALING, I dont know what that means but it was the BEST FOOD like ever. We eated this because WINGS are on RAVENS and without the wings that we eated the Ravens CANT FLY so they get crushed into a bajillion pieces by MY STEELERS!


I am eating you WINGS!


So is Joe and he looks like MEAN JOE GREENE who is a Steeler from 60 billion years ago!

So the Steelers said HEY RAVENS GIVE ME THAT BALL and the Ravens said, oh OK!? and then the Steelers scored like 50 touchdowns.


I am laughing because those Ravens are like SO LOSING! WHATSSSUUUP RAVENS who used to be browns but now are Ravens because there are new browns!!


Joey is VERY serious when he is watching that football and I am kind of sometimes NOT paying attention and Joe says STOP BEING UH NOY ING Tanner. WHATEVER.

So the score at the end was like, Steelers 30 kabillion and the Ravens had like um 7?
I said, I want to eat some corn because that is the BEST thing to do when you are happy RIGHT?


YA CORN!


Joey is already thinking about NEXT WEEKS game where the Steelers play the BROWNS. OH MY this is going to be the seriousest game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Aunt Michelle and I am happy those STeelers won over the dirty birdies JUST for your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
I am so happy for you that your favouritest team won!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

You must have a pipeline to the Steelers front office to get them to play a game just for your Aunt Michelle's birthday. (You are one very well connected pup, man!)

You had me drooling with all the talk of wings. I'll have to try me some.

Thanks for the MNF update. You should really work for the ESP network, ya know?

Goober love,
Stanley

1:03 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Your team won, yay! Happy Birthday to your Aunt.

Simba xx

2:11 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, congratulations for steeler! from your post i know they won, didn't they?

wet wet licks

Boo

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO - I'm so happy that the Steelers won for you guys!!

Those raven wings sure sound tasty....

River

3:14 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad your Steelers won and you're happy again, Joey!
Happy birthday to your Aunt Michelle!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:32 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...sounds like a great night. Glad your Steelers won - woot! Joe, you look way too serious!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:40 AM  
Blogger Kien said...

Hey Tanner.. wow and wow!..1st wow for your team winning.. and 2nd wow.. tasty wingaling!..

Cheers
Rossi

6:04 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Congratulations on the birthday of Aunt Michelle.
Let's keep one's birthday with a wonderful family.

from loved ume tyan

6:25 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Thank DoG you got your paws on those nasty Ravens' wings! Way to go guys! Our dad's team was off this week but maybe you can give us pointers to help the Giants win? Any ideas?

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

6:33 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hope all d best for ur steeler....

6:41 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Mean Joe Green was at the game too and I was totally looking for Joe when they called his name at 1/2 time.

Those Ravens are so super sucky...and how tuff can a team be dressed in purple??? They might as well wear PINK!

Sherman

6:58 AM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

Hines Ward is awesome! Thanks for helping da stillers crush those pesky Ravens!!

The Fleas

7:23 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human (who is stupid) actually likes the Browns.

She wanted me to mention to you, regarding your comment about the stupid bird Cardinals that she knows them well. They used to live up in our stupid state where they used to lose lots of games. So then your stupid state wanted them and now they lose there!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wingalings, yummmmmm. We don't have those at our store, I'm gonna have to ask for some cause they sound GOOD. Had some dumb possums in our backyard, wish the Steelers would come to my house and kick their butts....

Murph

8:00 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Do you think that maybe you like your corn because it is the same colour as the Steelers? I wonder if maybe the Steelers win when you chew the corn? You might have powers, little buddy.

xo
SB

8:09 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Tanner Tuesday is early! Awesome.
Ike

8:48 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

Yet another classic Tanner episode -- I especially loved the "So the Steelers said HEY RAVENS GIVE ME THAT BALL and the Ravens said, oh OK!? and then the Steelers scored like 50 touchdowns." and the "WHATSSSUUUP RAVENS who used to be browns but now are Ravens because there are new browns!!" There are new Browns? What? Tanner, you're so special!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Good luck on the big game next week. We're pulling for ya!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

9:16 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Tanner, I am trying hard to understand your football and all the team names, but I may have to go for a sleep, my brain aches!

Happy Birthday to your Aunt Michelle!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

9:26 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Michele, and congrats to the Steelers. And congrats to Tanner, who somehow stole the puter from Joey and did an early post. You are my HERO!

Teka Toy

9:35 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Happy Birthday to Aunt Michelle. Next time ask for the hot wings. I bet you guys would really fart after eating those. Did you see Terry Bradshaw when they showed the "old" Steelers. He is one of my favorites. Those Steelers really rocked this week.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Happee Birthday to your aunt! I'm sure you're very happee that your team won...Mmm, chicken wings? Yummy!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:11 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Wow Tanner - that was a great and informative/picture filled post! Most enjoyable to read. I am happy that your team won and that you got to eat wings and chew your corn!!
Love Clover xo

11:44 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Hi guys! We're really happy your team won.. How nice of them to play a game for your Auntie! That football stuff really is confusing. We're heading off to the couch to clear our heads! We don't know nothing about football (other than that you won) and when mom said something about your football not being like our football it felt like our little heads would explode. Maybe some of that corn would help..

Snifflesneezes,
the WriggleButts

12:15 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Happy Birthday to your Aunt Michelle!
I know you two most be very happy with the Steelers win!
Wings and win!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

12:28 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

All this American football goes over my head. I need to do some reading up I think.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

1:42 PM  
Blogger Russell said...

once again I would like to remind you that the Penguins are in Pittsburgh also.... and they rocks the house last night.

Russ
Patron Saint of Hockey

2:21 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Those Steelers---they ROCK!!!

Ozzie & Rocky

2:35 PM  
Blogger wally said...

WOoo! The Stealers winning helped my ma ape win her football pool for the week. She didn't win anything but bragging rights but those are kind of a big deal around here.

I'm SO MAD at the Browns for beating my 'hawks.

wally.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Glad to hear your team won. You definately be happy. We gots to get us one of those corn things. Looks delicious.

Four Pugz

4:43 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh My DogTanner
I am so vewy happy the steelews beet those biwds fow youw aunt!! I'm suwe you jelped a lot by eating theiw wings! Yeah!!!!!!!!
I'll twy to see if I can put all the cheese in an envelope fow you, I agwee it's a shme to let it go to waste
smoochie kisses
Asta

5:04 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh we are soooo happy that your Stellers won boys because you had us upset the other day you were so sad...Those wings look pawsome.We have a quesiton,Where do you get that corn,IT LOOKS GREAT!!!! Love A+A

7:17 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Happy Birthday to your Aunt Michelle, you look very happy with your corn Tanner.

~ Girl girl

7:22 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow Tanner you are really serious about your games!! I'm glad your team is the best in the world :)

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good win for the steelers! what is joe planning by the way? he looks so serious!

happy birthday to your aunt michelle, she's very lucky to have nephews like you who honor her with a football game!

love..
chiyo

10:04 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

hey tanner!
my mom bought me a corn too! i love to chew it too, but i get the little kernels stuck in my mouth when i bite them off - do you swallow them?

11:15 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

YAY - GO STILLERS!! THEY DID IT, THEY DID IT, THEY REALLY DID IT - THEY BEAT THE RAVENS - WOO WOO WHAT A SCORE!
-Cosmos & Juneau-

1:47 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I get soft stool when I take Merrick canned food but my hooman cook fresh chicken wings for me.

Tanner, you look really happy chewing your corn. I hope the the Steeler win again.I know nuts about footballs but since you like them so much, it must be a really cool game to follow.

Luv
Snowball

6:49 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Go Steelers

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home