Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, November 05, 2007

Tanner and his corn

So Tanner got a new corn for his birthday because he whittled his old one down to basically nothing. He LOVES his corn, but every once in a while I do too. I can be caught hiding on the side of the bed with it and having a nice nibble at it. Tanner gets pretty upset when I do that so he tends to hide it from me. Well the Doofus sure found an interesting hiding place this weekend.


I guess it is effective, but that CANNOT be comfortable!


He always has one eye looking out for me, which is pretty creepy if you ask me.


He really is a special little (fat) guy.


I am far too cozy to care about that corn right now anyway. I hope you are having a great Monday!

24 Stains:

Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh! "The Eye of The Doofus".....think I could write a horror story around that picture!

Is that Doofus Eye scary or what? Does it swivel all the way round?

wow, I am impressed.

love and laughing licks, Marv xxxxx

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

We had one of those corns but lost it somewhere in the house a few months ago. We've got to find it. We know why Tanner really likes it.

Nice pics.
Love, Seadra and Zoe

2:20 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch loves that corn too! He's already gone through two of them and mom is not sure that she should go for a third one! He devours them pretty quickly!
Neat hiding place, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:20 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ha! Your brother is totally weird. Although, maybe he's not hiding the corn at all. Is it possible that he's gotten so chubby that he doesn't even know it's there? Nah! That's mean. Tanner is just muscular. I must admit, it is an excellent hiding place, although how does he nibble on it when he's laying on it?

xo
SB

3:22 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Hey, dude, guess what, I got told I'm too thin too! And that the Reilly man is too fat! Just like you and tanner. I get more treats now, so pawsome.

Hey, that one eye look from tanner is pretty damn scary.

Murph

3:33 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey,
I forgot the brand name of that corn,what is it ?Its on my Christmas list to Santa.
Frasier

3:34 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

That Doofus eye is spooky..does it swivel all the way awound???I can't believe he can lie on that cown. is he a masochist ow sumthing??
Now youw position looks mowe like it! comfy and cozy
smoochie kisses
Asta

4:21 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Bahahahahahahah on the "he's always keeping one eye out for me" -- CLASSIC JOEYISM.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow Joey, you got on the wrong blanket, man. That must belong to Doofus. It is marked "King size!"

5:01 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

so I guess his armpits now smell like corn. Can you confirm that? Ok, maybe not. Now do you really want to chew on corn that's been underneath Tanner...think about it Joe, do you?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:24 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

He is getting smarter, isnt he. That is an excellent hiding place. It is effective even when he doze off.

Joey, looks like you got to find a way to get that corn.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:51 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Tanner should be thankful his body is erm..hefty enuff to hide his corn. I probably can't do that with my slim figure. :P

6:09 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Funny Tanner, sitting on his corn cob. That can't be comfortable! I'm protective of my toys too.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hey! Tanner & his corn are Black & Gold. At least he's got the colors right!

Sherman

6:56 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joe, it is a slow week isn't it? everydog seems to be in no mood to do anything. including me.

wet wet licks

Boo

7:25 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
Mean Tanner hiding his corn from you!
I can see he has done some work on it!
I hope tomorrow will be a more interesting day for you!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:37 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

What do you really mean when you call him special?
Ike

7:49 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

If Tanner is not careful he will have the imprint of that corn on his belly for quite a long time.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

He does seem to have an obsession with that piece of corn. Maybe they should get you one of your own and you could see who could make the coolest prison shank first!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

under his arm??? that would stink it right up! eeeew. but at least he's not sitting on it

love..
chiyo

9:16 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Tanner looks strange. Do you grab his corn when he's not looking. I take Arrow's chew and lay down on it to tease him. It's good way to get him barking.

Deefor

10:22 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

Maybe he's using it to massage his belly?

10:53 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

Why don't you get a corn of your own, man? I'm sure your peeps could front you the cash for it (especially if it keeps you and the Doofus from fighting).

Why don't you have a talk with the mama & see what she says, hmm?

Goober love,
Stanley

11:12 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner sure is very possessive of his corn. I guess you can never get the corn if he continue to hide it at "the special" place.

Luv,
Snowball

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home