Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tanner TRICKING Moms Day

SO WHATSSUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP GUYS? Today is Tuesday and everyday I hate my LITTLE House and I do not want to go into it. SO today I decided that I could make a TRICK for MOM To say OMDOG Look that one Tanner is already IN his LITTLE house and then she goes to work and I am NOT really in my little house at all!


I said, OK JOE look inside of that Little House and see I AM ALREADY IN THERE?!!!!(CAN YOU SEE ME POINTING?)


Joe went into that house to see it CLOSER and good thing I am not mean Tanner cuz I could close that DOOR and say NO GET OUT NOW JOEY!!


Joey knocked me over, and then just started Laughing?! I do not think that I know what is SO FUNNY?


He said That will NOT work because Mom is smarterer than that?! Then he just runned away laughing saying something like Doofus?!

So I guess that one is not a good idea?!?!

Ok what about this...


I will TOTALLY let you know if this one works ok beacusee I HATE MY LITTLE HOUSE!!!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

well, knowing how destructive you could be tanner, i think you should just stay in there! dopey is as destructive as you too, so far he has destroyed mom and dad's slippers, peed on the sofa, peed on my bed, peed on his own bed... well, more to come.

tanner, for your own safety, i would say you should just stay in there.

wet wet licks

Boo

7:55 PM  
Blogger Kien said...

Hi.. thanks for visiting me on my blog.. and ur well wishes to Hercules.. he will love it!..

But u guys are so funny!.. hahha.. yeah, guess ur is smarter and not easily being trick.. so becareful!..

Cheers
Rossi

Oh.. hope u dun mind if i link u guys in my fav!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner pal: Maybe you could get Lillie to come and stay with you, and then you would be happier in your little house. Just a thought
kissies
Teka Toy

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you going to hide when your mom is checking the house before she leaves? don't let her catch you sniggering because that'll give everything away! and also other than the picture of you in the house you might need to bribe joey too

love..
chiyo

9:47 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Just a thought..

Since you are so good in destructing..can you like destruct the lock of that little house. So when your mom put you inside, you could unlock yourself when she is goes out and then shut yourself in when she come back.

But you may need Joey's help thou.

Love
Boy n Baby

11:15 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Nonono.....Tanner. Those are no a good ways either. The best way is to get a white marker, color some white space on Joey head then add a black dot on his head....and last & most important thing is to PUSH & LOCK Joey in the lil house!!!!

12:03 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

tanner ...you gotta be one with your bachelor pad little dude...joey doesnt have a place of his own to bring the ladies...but look at you dude...some mood lighting and away you go...

12:22 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Its worth a try. If it doesn't work at least you won't be lonely in there.

Simba xx

1:13 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hmmm, I think your mom will find out very easily coz those two don't look like you. That brown Boston looks more like Ike than you tanner... You better find something else. Now to plan C.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:28 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Tanner you're pretty smart but you gotta work a little harder to trick your mum ok

~ Girl girl

2:12 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I thought the picture frame idea was a great one! I had to lean closer to the computer screen to make sure that it really wasn't you! Tell Joey to stop laughing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:28 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Brilliant idea, Tanner! Little houses are the WORST. Let us know if your latest scheme works. If it doesn't, maybe you could put Joe in there and your mom will think it's you?

xo,
Fievel

5:38 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, You must embrace your little house and find its special power. I love my house! It's the best place on earth. No one bugs me when I'm in my house and I even get cookies in my house and I can shed as much as I want and toot too, even though, you know, I'm a diva girl and never toot. But I could if I wanted to.

xo
SB

6:19 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We give you props for trying anyway Dude! Hope it worked for you.

Ozzie & Rocky

7:23 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh tanner I hope it works for you.

9:16 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

hmmm we think you probably need a tanner sized replica to really fool your mom, but she seems pretty smart, so that might not even work. maybe you should just work on become more responsible so you can earn your way out of your little house???? just an idea...

10:44 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

oh, one more idea. we are left in the whole family room and kitchen and there are baby gates blocking off the rest of the house and the garbage is on the other side. I am quite capable of being in the whole house, but Shiro is a bit destructive and would also run out the front door to explore if given the opportunity, but the family room and kitchen are pretty big, and we have our couches to lay on and access to the food and water and all our toys, so it's an idea you could suggest to your mom if you have any rooms that would work for that...

Akira

10:46 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hahaha...tat's funny...even my human can be trick by that

11:41 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I hate your little house too!

Those pictures made me cross eyed with confusion!

love and confused licks, Marvin xxxxx

1:12 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OK.Archie was totally sure that it was you in there( that makes sense doesn't it??) .I think you need to rethink it a little. Love A+A

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that's a great idea Tanner - but did you remember to hide before your mum saw you standing outside the house when you were meant to be inside it?

River

2:20 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

You are so clever to think of that!I missed you guys!
Frasier

2:27 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
I am not sure that is the best idea but sure I wish you good luck!
Lorenza

3:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey, that Boston terrier is on my refrigerator! I don't know if that will work.
Ike

3:59 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Tan-Man, I thought it was a SPECTACULAR idea! If Joe wouldn't have knocked it over and destroyed the stage you so carefully set up, I think you might have gotten away with it!

Maybe you should get a job?! That's what I did and now I don't have to go to jail every morning - I go train people!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, yes.... I now understand what Joey says about the dot on the top of you head....

4:42 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I was totally not tricked! Except while I was trying to figure out how Tanner was in TWO PLACES at once. My mind was almost blown. And that would have made a big mess. Because of my big brain.

wally.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Boo! I don't like my house - er, jail - either! My mom makes me sleep in there! Can you BELIEVE THAT?! I just posted a blog with pictures of me in jail.

Love,

Maggie

5:56 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

you're so good at the tickers you should get some treaters! It's that time of year!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I thought that was a very clever trick, but you need to hide when you do that. If your mom sees you outside, she will know it isn't you.

Comet has a house like that, but he usually doesn't have to go in it - only when visitors come. I like hiding in the house. When Comet is being a pest, I go in and close the door so he can't bother me.

BLU

6:56 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Tanner, you are so funny, dude! It looked like a good idea. I luv my crate, even though Juneau's is right next door to mine. I am left alone & can curl up & relax. Most of the time he falls asleep, too.
-Cosmos-

7:28 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner

I'm afwaid it won't wowk, cause youw Mom will look and she'll say.."whewe is the west of Tannew?" and then she'll look mowe closely and see it's not you..I think you should have Lillie come stay with you in youw house..it would make it lots bettew!
smoochie kisses
ASta

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home