Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wedding Bells!



It is Ike and Martha's big day!



Martha insisted on pink for the wedding. We were not so sure about that but we respect Ike and Martha's wishes and gave in.


Um, does he look as girly in his as I do in mine???


The Doofus actually seems EXCITED to be wearing pink, what is his problem??


I sure hope Ike and Martha appreciate this.


The saving grace is at least it has a skull and crossbones on it so it is KIND OF tough.

We got the happy couple a gift that any married couple would want...

A weekend stay at The Pink Dolphin Bed and Breakfast


Look its pink!

41 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Eventho' you are wearing pink, you both still look quite handsome...no doubt about it!!!

Thanks for the dance boys!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:13 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You and Tannew awe the best fwiends to Ike and Mawtha! Those outfits say it all..and pawsonally ,i think you still look vewy mascooline and handsome!
Thank you also fow all youw niceness fow my sadness at the cwuelty andstuff in the wowld..we'we lucky to have each othew,and I'll think pawsitive thoughts fow Janie and Jackson
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:17 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Priceless! Oh my dog Joe, I am killing myself laughing over here. That first picture of you boys in your pink outfits is too funny.

xo
SB

1:28 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

What an awesome wedding present. You guyz are beyond generous. We don't quite know what to say about the pink outfits, but oh well, a guyz gotta do what a guyz gotta do...

Ozzie & Rocky

1:40 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

You both look smashing in pink! I need to pick up one of those shirts for me. Thanks so much for the present! We are going to have lots of fun there. Love, Martha

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

OMD I totally have that shirt! I mean tux! I'm tough, so you guys look super manly and tough. No worries.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You don't look as happy to be in pink as Tanner does, Joey! It's okay - you gotta make Martha and Ike's day as perfect as possible for them, right?
What a nice gift! I know they'll appreciate that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:10 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Only real men can look good in pink!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

2:47 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I'm with Boober! Real men wear pink!!!

wally

2:52 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Look how happy Doofus Face is! I love it!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD - Thank you so much! You are the best!!!!
Ike

5:10 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: You look lov...er I mean Very Handsome in your pink shirt and tie. Real men wear pink. Just look at all those guys out livin with Sherrif Joe.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Joey, you are definitely hate the pink huh?? I can see Tanner smile in the pic....

Cheer up pal, you look great in that pink outfit.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

It didn't look *that* bad. I mean you boys made pink look so macho. :)
Pink is da the STAIN! :) (A Pun on Pink is the new Blog if your Mom reads that trash!) hehe..

6:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
Your pink outfits make clear that we can do everything for our friends!
Sure Ike and Martha are happy with your gift.
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:26 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, scary outfits! But you both look quite........ummmmm, unique?!

Congratulations to Ike and Martha! Maybe Dave and I will be next!!!

Holly

9:28 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow, you two actually look so good in pink! tanner seems enjoying his pink shirt so much he give us a big smile.

wet wet licks

Boo

9:59 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I fowgot to mention that that is the nicest wedding pwesent evew..what a faulous time ike and Martha awe gonna have in that pink Inn
you awe so thoughtful
smoochie kisses
ASta

10:08 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

You and Tanner took the pink thing to a whole new level, man. I admire a guy who wears pink and still holds his head high...

Good choice on the wedding gift. I had a blast with you guys! Lets do it again sometime soon.

Goober love,
Stanley

10:32 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I I I I can't speak, pink shirts, ok maybe, but bows!!! I hope I never have to go to a wedding.


Simba xx

2:08 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh man, you both looked really nice! I bet the wedding was pawsome...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:20 AM  
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Hehhehe! How come you guys and wer pink and still look good? Must be a Boston terrier thing...you always look dapper!

Hugs, Mackie an Finnegan

2:30 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I think you two look great in Pink. Isn't the wedding wonderful? Time to continue to rest after so many pawty.

Luv,
Snowball

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL how long has your mum had those pink outfits for??

I do think you look pretty good in them though!

River

3:00 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Maybe I'd fit in the Chubster's shirt!

It kind of looks like you're wearing ascots which is appropriate for a French wedding, eh?

wally.

3:20 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Pink clothes are suited.
However, a happy face is a wedding.
It is possible to laugh at a serious expression. :)

from loved ume tyan

7:00 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

I vow never to whine about my shirts ever again!!!
I will remember that things could be worse like ........pink camo !!
Pssssst:Find some matches and burn it!!!
Frasier

7:18 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

OK...Scruffy just peed himself again, oops...pink...u are the bestest dogs to wanna support ur friends...giggle..I mean ahem, sorry...had something stuck there...Tanner does look pretty happy...and as was said...it does take a real man to wear the color....

Cough...

Sorry...have to hit the water bowl...I just don't know what's caught in my throat...

Lacie

7:22 AM  
Blogger Putz said...

what a mug, on both of them...they lok like them have something to say to all of us...what do you think it is???

8:59 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Hi Joe! Mom has dropped by your blog a few times lately, but never gotten around to post. You see your comment to Patience about sending the meanies a box of poop told us you're our kind of guy! And putting Tanner in the can truly impressed us!

We've finally stolen some time on the computer and of course we wanted to come say hi! And we made our very first English blog, too. We'd love for you to drop by.

Sneezes and whippy kisses,
the WriggleButts

9:38 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

hehe - I love the pictures! Tanner looks so cute, all smiling in the pink.
And what a great wedding gift you are getting Ike and Martha!
Have a good weekend!
Love Clover xo

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I think you both manage to carry off your outfits with your dignity intact. Maybe pink is the new black? J x

2:48 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

You both look very handsome. We love men who wear pink!

Woofers,
Cricket and Daisy

3:18 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

OK, Joe, we had to wait til the Servant was out of the room. (She's having a ball picking up our poop in the yard, we are generous and she is a Lucky Servant.)
You are not a pink kind of guy, and your face says it all. You should bite your human. There are limits. They crossed the line. I bet if you check your contract it will say under one of the subclauses, "Joe Stains will NOT wear pink."

the whippet waggle boys (the bitches thought you were cute, but they don't count.)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Oh you two look Mahhhhhhvalous in your Pink skull crossbone wedding outfits! Ike and Martha most have been thrilled to see you!
Doof looked VERY excited to be in the attire.

XOXOXOXOXO,
Maddie and Frankie Grrl

6:16 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

I must not laugh, I must not laugh, I must not laugh!!!!!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

3:39 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

joe, dude, PINK? if you wear that when you come try to help me teach the Reiily man that I am alpha dog we might not succeed, although the skull and cross bones, totally pawesome!

murph (ps, the lady's been traveling so i am way behind ob readding the blogs!)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Boy, Tanner's got a big goofy smile. Kind of scary. But pink is your color. And the studs make it manly-- dogly?

Deefor

3:45 PM  
Blogger e said...

awwwwwww that;s sooooo sweet!!!!

I better go on over and say hello to the newly weds!

Love
Fei and E

p.s. Wassup boys!!!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Oh! Tanner loves his pink!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Pink is so you, in a very masculine way, not sure about the Doofus though!

He does look as if he is enjoying the pink outfit a bit too much!

Sorry I not been commenting, pawrents took me away to a hotel for strange pee mail receipts and lots of treats.

More next week, just glad to be back in the old homestead!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home