Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, October 25, 2007

We are ready for the halloween party!!

We are all ready for the halloween party in Salem!


Tanner is a pumpkin, a nice big fat juicy pumpkin!


I am a wizard, a stain wizard. I have MANY powers, most of which I control with my stain wand! Now, don't get any ideas...this is my stain wand...


See it there by my feet, its not a chop stick I swear, its a MAGIC STAIN WAND!!!!

I thought, I have all these magic powers and Ruby is so nice to pick us all up in her awesome plane so I thought I would do her and everyone else a favor!

*no pictures of this part, a wizard must have his secrets*

PRESTO CHANGE-O I present to you...


TANNER!!! He will take up so much less room in the plane and be SO MUCH LESS ANNOYING! Heck, he might enjoy the whole party from inside the can if nobody objects?!


So I have Tanner and I have my travel case...

Take a look inside...


you are supposed to fill it with food and water but I am going to stuff it full of lobsters when I am in massachusetts.


I am looking to the sky for Aire Ruby...um...Mom said the party is not for a couple of days? well, I am sure she won't mind if I leave Tanner in his can until then, it has to be better than his little house!!

49 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We will never feel quite the same about Pumpkin Pie...

Ozzie & Rocky

7:40 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

That was a NEAT trick Joey!! :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Wow! hey Stain Wizzard could you come to Kentucky and change all the Stupid City Squirrels into meatloaf?
we got invited to the party, but we don't know how to get there. we're new.

the whippet waggle

8:58 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh no JOEY...what have you done to Tanner...what if you lose your stain wand..or it breaks...or backfired and puts you in a can of something...oh dear oh dear oh dear

9:13 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Can you please turn Teka into a Turkey? Then we could have a head start on Thanksgiving.

gussie

9:17 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner!!! u will b da bestest dressed doggys at the pawty...me cant waits, hope ruby not furget me!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All hail the 'Stain Wizard'!


Loves,
Tofu

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're every bit a magician, joe. you even have that suitcase that is totally something else! wow!

will tanner starve inside?

love..
chiyo

9:54 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

How did one fat Tanner pumpkin become a can of squashed pumpkin? Wow, you are really a wizard!

Love
Boy n Baby

10:39 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. You sure are a powerful wizard Joey. I'll be careful not to eat pumpkin these few days just in case I eat up Tanner

~ Girl girl

12:50 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You two really travel in style don't you. A wand cleverly disguised as a chop stick, what a neat idea.

Simba xx

1:26 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We love your travel case! We'll go with you to help you find those lobsters, okay?
See you aboard Aire-Ruby!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:45 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Woo Hoo...ready for the pawty!! Joe, you make one fine wizard and I'm so 'cited you can come to the pawty.

Think you can do that pumpkin trick on Sherman??? That would rock!

Lola

4:28 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Stain Wizard! Fabulous. Maybe you can wizard up some fabulous costume for me with your chop ... I mean stain wand. My mom is too freakin' lazy to make one for me.

xo
SB

5:39 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

You are a GENIUS, Joe!!!!!!!

Wiley

6:03 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

You are so funny Joey! And what powers the chopst...erm I mean wand has!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

6:54 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oooo, you guys look GREAT in your costumes! Hehehe, your wand looks sharp enuf to stab someone. Becareful, when handling sharp objects ok Joe? Will see you on the plane later...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:17 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Haha oh Joey! You make a really good wizard, and it's pretty cool how you put Tanner in a can.
Your magic stain wand doesn't look like a chopstick at all.
And good idea to take lobsters home! I must look around for something that I can bring lobsters home in.
Love Clover xo

7:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Joey!! Get Tanner out of that can!! He won't have much fun at the party that way.

Love your costume and the chop stick, excuse us, the magic wand.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:27 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe...
I got home from the Wag late last night and I'm stocking Aire Ruby up as we speak...see you soon!!!

Love the costume!!! I thought at first you were Count Bostunula!!! Ah ah ah ah ah!!!!

I bet Tanner is mighty tasty now...we could make cookies!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:42 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Tanner in a canner. Ha rooo roo rooo!
You're gonna change him back, aren't you?
Play bows,
Zim

8:31 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tinned Tanner! The only way to really enjoy him I guess Joe!

oh and your outfit is totally amazing!

I wish I liked dressing up, I prefer to be naked though!

love and halloween scary licks, Marvin xxxxxxx

8:31 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh Great Stain Wizard, I sure hope you never get ticked off at me! One important question - can you really change Tanner back, huh, huh?!?! Not as great to suggle wif. Yur hu-mom might be a little irritated if he is left as a can. Great costumes you two!
-Cosmos-

8:47 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, i'm sure you can fly yourself anywhere yourself.

wet wet licks

Boo

9:06 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Great one, turning him into a can of pumpkim, awesome.

Thanks for your offer to come help me teach the r-man who is alpha, the two of us could beat the crap outta him! That thought makes me smile.

Murph

9:09 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, I'm sure pumpkin pie never tasted so good! Hehehehe! J x

9:18 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Um, Mom is a pumpkin freak. You and Tanner look realllllllly cool! Thanks for the dress rehearsal! The Woman says if you rang her doorbell she would kiss you both on the nose.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I love Tanner's pumpkin costume. He look so cute in it. See you at the pawty.

Luv,
Snowball

9:59 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

How did you get all of tanner into that tiny little can?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Joey...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE teach me how to do that.Love Agatha(Archie is still watching that stupid cartoon)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

OMD
I can't eat Tanner..geeez! Joey, he'll suffocate..I hope youw magic wand can pwevent that..you both look pawsome!!!
see you at the pawty!
smoochie kisses
Asta
(pee ess..the book tasted pwetty good)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

I need to borrow that wand,Joey!
Frasier

1:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
Your wizard powers amaze me! Sure Tanner is more portable now!
If I eat pumpking pie someday I will be thinking of him!
See you at the party
Lorenza

2:03 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Great costumes and that was a cool trick Joey a lot of us with siblings would love to learn how to do that trick for sure.

That was sweet of Baby and Boy to send Tanner that nice collar... he looks better dressed than naked lol

Have a fab weekend
Scrappy and Pebbles

4:13 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Stain Wizard - release the Doofus!
Why haven't you entered my costume contest?
Ike

4:23 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Joe..you are so crazy talented! Who would have thought Tanner could fit into a can! WOW! Presto Changeo..I like that..I just might add that to my docabulary....

You are the mighty mighty wizard!

Love & Licks,
Randi

4:55 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Brilliant! Mmmm. We had pumpkin with our breakfast. I thought it tasted a little doofus-y.

wally.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Mr. Wizard,

Awesome traveling case! Becareful not to turn your folks into pumpkin pie too!

Woof,
Ralph

6:47 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, good thinking with the Tanner pumpkin can! That will keep him under control at the party too!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Joey, that was a mighty cool trick putting Tanner in the can. Are you sure there is enough air in there for him?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Kien said...

Oh Joe!.. u are a bad stain wizzard!.. poor tanner.. but it was neat.. hahaha.. kind of funny though.. and i love ur travel bag.. nice!

Cheers
Rossi

1:36 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I like it! Maybe you can put mean old Jakey (Fun Police) in the can when I go visit Trigger this weekend?

I have a similar cape! Except mine turns me into Count Pugula!

6:58 AM  
Blogger vix said...

Does this mean if I buy a can of pumpkin then at midnight on November 1 it will turn into a Doofus Face?! *runs out to the store*

1:15 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Is Tanner still in the can? Are you gonna let him out for the pawty?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

Those outfits are AWESOME!

Harry Potter and a pumpkin pie!

Sweet!

Hahahaha

Love,
Reina

7:31 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Cute costumes!!! Ummm, I am slightly bothered by the canned pumpkin, cuz it is one of my favorite things to eat.

I LOVE your travel case! You MUST tell us where you got it!

Holly

8:46 PM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Clothes of the Halloween party are perfect.
Hereafter, it becomes a witch and it seems to fly over the sky.
And, the traveling case of Tanner is interesting shape.

from loved ume tyan

6:16 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Those are great costumes. I think the Stain Wizard should be in the movies. With your side kick in a can.

Deefor

P.S. I want to learn that trick.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

I think I've just lost my taste for pumpkin. Had a blast with both of you at the pawty! I think your actual stain wand was a few inches back from that chopstick.

Goober love,
Stanley

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home