Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tanner BOOOOOO DAY!

JOe Said PEOPLE are sad so I am going to say one SCARY HOLLOWEENY story!?


This is NOT ONE Tanner I have taken over the Body of one TAnner like a POSSESSION and I am HALLOWEEN DEMON TANNER named um WHATSUUUUPDEMONGUY!!!!!!!!!!


LOOK DEEEEEEP INto my evil and Darkness eyes and I have to tell you one thing...

IF YOU PUT TANNER IN HIS LITTLE HOUSE AGAIN I WILL HAUNT YOU DAY AND NIGHT! I will ummm POOP IN YOUR SHOES and Make scary FART noises followed by TERRIBLE EVIL DEMONSTINKING GAS!!!!!!!!


I WILL ALSO take Control of that OTHER dog and make him into one skeleton that lights up in the DARK but falls down a lot because HE HATES his shirt!!

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED! THe Haunting WILL persist as long as I am I mean, TANNER IS PUT IN HIS LITTLE HOUSE?!?!?!?!??!!!!!

35 Stains:

Blogger powder-puff said...

HEY Joe and doofus,

AAARRRRRRROOO tanner that story was ssssssoooo scary!!!

i doubt anyone will ever dare to put you in the little house again!!!

peace out
puff

2:06 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Whao dude, we be sooooooooo scared!

Four Pugz

2:31 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

whatsuppdemonguy...you got a smile out of muzzzzer. thank you.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: Yeah, Chuckbox....Big Juans, cold ones. Say when

2:49 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I ain't scared of no demon!

(Moooooooooooom!)

wally.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Tell Joe to stand up. That skeleton shirt looks totally groovin. Oh, and I'm terrified!

xo
SB

3:54 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Holy Cannoli! I'm shaking in my paws here!!!!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

That should get you at least a week out of the little house! Your one scary Demon, Tanner!

Penny

5:06 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
I hope you managed to cheer Joey up! Your demonic pikture kinda reminded me of myself! I have proof...so check back on Halloween Night!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Sure with your demoniac "skills" your mom will think twice about putting you in the little house!
Tell Joe he looks cute in his skeleton shirt!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:44 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Nice try Tanner.
Ike

8:07 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh Tanner, how am I going to sleep tonight after seeing your scary eyes...brrrrr. Mom says she's scared too.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

JOEY & TANNER! happy halloween.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a haunting! now that ought to work. if not maybe you could try disappearing right in front of their eyes or something it would be very convincing

love..
chiyo

9:27 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD...that is so scawie....go away demon doggie - Tanner, please come back....puhlese....

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:31 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Poor Joey!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

NOpe, not scary at all!!! (Mom, please dont leave me alone ya...just stay here with me...)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Whatsuppdemonguy..you tell an awfully good stowy..I wouldn't mess with you I'd nevew put Tannew in his little house...eeek!
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:20 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

That was really really scary - especially the fart noises and gas!

10:42 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow....ummm tanner...that was a pretty scarey story...i hope nobody puts you in your little house anymore...

10:53 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee. that story is kinda funny. **giggles** so will you really glow in the dark in that skeleton shirt?

~ Girl girl

11:43 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

oooh... that was scawie! Tanner, maybe you can help me chase away scawie bad men with your scawie eyes.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Gosh, be afraid, be very afraid!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

2:11 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a scary story. The little house is haunted.

Simba xx

2:24 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It is happy Halloween today.
It is a party of the bone.
...wanting see the photograph in the dark...

from loved ume tyan

6:17 AM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

hehehe...good scary story

7:36 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

I'm afraid of the dark now!

Woof,
Ralph

10:15 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

oh what a scary demon! one that leaves poops in shoes! oh my. tanner, we hope you are okay, but it seems like the demon is on your side, anyways...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think that the Tanner left out of the house is more of a demon than any other. Nice try though.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Wow! Tanner - super scary story, thanks for telling it to us! I hope you don't go into your little house anymore!!
Love Clover xo

11:28 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Oh no, I almost pooped on the couch I got so scared.

I just may have to sleep with one eye open, hee hee

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

4:39 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Ok, NOW I'm scared!!!

Holly

7:43 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Whoa,we are shaking man! This had got to work!! Love A+A

7:59 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Whatsuppdemonguy - have you met my 'demon puppy' bruther, Juneau. Maybe his demon is a relative of yurs - hawoo, hawoo. Great story, Tanner.
-Cosmos-

9:10 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner Man!

I think the scariest part of that story was the gas threat! From what I hear, it can totally clear a room!

Here's hoping the little house goes bye-bye without you in it!

Goober love,
Stanley

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home