Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, October 08, 2007

WHATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUP!!!

I did some interviewings to ssome dogs and I did not do 5 questions BECAUSE I thought 5 was a LOT and that I did not have that many questions ok?

ANYWAY...


We got THESE yummerific delicious wonderful treats from that CUTE CUTE babe RUBY. MOm said they look like Tray Key Uhs? hmm I never heard of such a thing, but BOY did they smell good!!!!


It was like KIND of biggerest for me, but I wanted to eated it, so I worked hard.


I had to make my head go way up high to eat this thing!!


I was like WOAH can you even SEE how stretchy I have to be to eat this?!


BUDS who is how I call JOEY kinda laid his on the floor to eated his.


We LOVE those!!!


I was like carrying mine around like a CIGAR and was like OMDOG am I cool or what?!


WHATSSUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP I am cool Tanner?!

So I eated that WHOLE thing and I was like daaaammm er daaaanng am I tirederest now!!


I got up on to my couch and thought this side looked REAL comfy.


But then MOM kept doing that flashy thing in my face and I was like WTF lady I am trying to sleep here...


So I spinned around this way and gots some sleepings!

So like JOEY told you that DAD is having wisdumb removed from his head and I am like almost totally sure its for a TRANSPLANTS to my head. I think so almost for sure cuz JOES says I need some more wisdumb!? I dunno even what that means but I hope it doesnt hurt ME or my DAD?! Everyone make good thoughts of not hurting for my DAD ok?????

40 Stains:

Blogger Myeo said...

That really looks like a cigar! Cool!

Love
Boy n Baby

1:40 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

that's one loooooooooooooooong stick!

wet wet licks

Boo

1:58 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats the biggest treat in the world ever. I would have taken a week to chew through that.

Simba xx

2:22 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That treat gave you quite the work-out!
Paws are crossed that your dad does fine with his wisdom teefie removal!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:54 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look like you're having a long cigar. hee

~ Girl girl

3:17 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh Tanner, you are a Winston Churchill looky likey in that picture with you and the pretend cigar! Sooooo funny!

Hope your Dad's wisdom tooth comes out ok! Give him healing licks from me, Marvin xxxx

3:25 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tanner...
Those moo tubes look delish...I don't know why my Mom didn't get me one too...maybe 'cause girls don't smoke cigars? I hope taking you Dad's wisdom teethies doesn't make him dumb or anything like that!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:59 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Dang Tanner! Those look Yum-O! You are too cool with your stogie.

Hope your Dad's operation goes OK. We'll send good thoughts from Pixburgh for him.

You and Joes are gonna have to be extra special good while he's recovering b/c you're Mom will be busy. My Mom said Dads are big babies when they feel icky.

Sherman

6:04 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner! How did you fit that whole thing in your little bod without it sticking out the front and back? I was pretty sure it was longer than you.

Hey, is that a tattoo on your mom's foot?

xo
SB

6:08 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi guys!
Those things look kind of sick, but cool at the same time!! Looks like you had a good time!
Love Clover xo
P.S. Thinking good thoughts for your dad, and thanks Tanner for the interview question!

6:10 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The challenge of joe is terrible.
It is too long.
The throat is noted.

from loved ume tyan

7:03 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

I was scared that you would stretch your head waaaay too high like a giraffe!!
Your tummy looks like mine after a feast!
Frasier
PS:Are you planning to expand the blogs ?Mommy got really excited that a guy named Joe was commenting and then she realised it was Joe Stains!!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

We are thinking good thoughts for your dad, but don't think you need wisdom. Teka thinks you are fine just as you are.

Now, what does that tell you?

8:02 AM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

Those are seriously long treats!

You look like you are having a good time smoking cigar!
hahahaha

Love,
Reina

8:33 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

GADS! That was quite the treat. You made short work of it though. Tell Dad to be careful for dry sockets.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I am way jealous of your treats. Sending good vibes to your pops.
Ike

8:55 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Tanner--- that is like the length of you + Joe. Your dad gets to eat lots of soft foods after getting his teethes out... are you going to share those yogurt treats with him?

Woof,
Ralph

10:21 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, that thing is huge!! I wish I could find chewy's that are that big in relation to MY size!

I like your cigar look!

Way to give the human woman your backside when she was flashing you. Hey, what's that green thing on her foot?

Holly

10:23 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner Man!

Love your trake E uh. Looks tastey (I'm all about tastey).

Sometimes you've got to just turn your back on your mama to get that flash to stop going off. Good work.

About your dad, don't worry, man! They're not going to do any kind of trnasplant. You don't need it, first of all.

Give some goober hugs to your dad from me. He'll be good as new in NO TIME!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
What is that cool tat on your mama's foot? (It looks like it might be from a Dr Seuss book. Is it?)

11:05 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

okay so i am curious about the tatooed foot ..is it your moms foot ...or is your dad wearing nail polish on his toes....hmmm...that sure is a biggggg stick that ruby sent to you...you are the luckyerest dog around that isfor sure

11:06 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Oh my, those chews look most splendid. I do like a good chew.

Toodle pip,

Harry x

11:54 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I am sending healing smoochhies fow you Dad..andI hope the twansplanting thing doesn't huwt you eithew!
That looks yummilicious,and I love how stwetchy you can get..that's quite a feat!
The cigaw look is weally YOU!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:34 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Can we have a bite? huh, huh, huh?

xoxoFour Pugz

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Sure those treats are huge! Sure you were tired at the end!
I don't want to tell you but looks like Joe has a better technique to eat it!
Yes, we all notice the tattoo on your moms foot!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

3:01 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hey Tanner,
WOW you really had to work hard to
eat the stick but it looked yummy
i will have to get my hoomans to
get me one or 2.
We will be sending good thoughts
and pawsome vibes for your dads
op.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

4:58 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I hope they don't hurt your dad OR his tattoos! I hope he gets better fast so you can come home and not hurt him.

wally.

5:01 PM  
Blogger v said...

Positive thoughts for your Dad! I am sure things will go fine. Had to LOL at the treats you got, though. If you can surmount that challenge, what's next?!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Cute 'cigar' Tanner..!!
Tell your papa not to be too worried about having his wisdumb teefies removed.. I am sure it'd be ok.. (My grandmama had all 4 of hers removed not long ago too.)

6:07 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner, It's quite obvious how different your brother is from you. I mean you two even eat the exact same treat so differently. LOL!
I hope your wisdom transplant doesn't hurt you. Don't think too much my friend. It may hurt your brain.... :P

6:46 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

How cool are you eating that Trach E A/cigar..Hope you Dad is ok and when he comes home make sure you get some of his milkshakes...Love A+A

7:12 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Those are seriously long sticks!! How long did it take to chew them up?

7:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Will you and the Doof be groomsmen in my wedding?
Ike

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wisdumb??? no no don't let them transplant it to your head because i think you would be an even bigger doofus! how about sharing it with joey :p

love..
chiyo

8:58 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Boxer healing thoughts for your dad...

You are so stretchy!

9:41 PM  
Blogger fee said...

those cigars look nice! do you still have them now?

loves,
fee

11:53 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Those treats look amazingly yummy. I can't believe you ate the whole thing. Our girl never lets us have anything fun like that - she claims that it gives us stinky farts.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oooo, they look like moo moo tracheas! YUMMY! Bet they were chewy...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:18 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Was that a big bully stick? I love those!! And did you eat that whole thing in one day?? That's excellent work!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

7:01 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Was that a big bully stick? I love those!! And did you eat that whole thing in one day?? That's excellent work!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

7:01 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

coooool

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home