Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, October 05, 2007

CAMPING!!

We are SOOO excited for Butchy's camping birthday party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTCHY! We are ready for Air Ruby to pick us up and we have everything we need.

Tanner is in the house!
Doofus has his tent. (don't tell him its a cat house, he sorta likes it)

tanner is such a goof
Doofus also has his coat, blanket and heater. He seems to think if he soaks up enough heat here, he won't be cold there?

eariler, they were both freezing
I am willing to try it, because I HATE to be cold!!!!

This is from the mexican market, crazy cheese!
We thought we would bring something to warm up everyone. CRAZY cheese dip from right here where we live!!!

We can't wait for the plane to get here!!

36 Stains:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, that cat tent is cool! Oh, I think I won't be sitting near the heater coz I LIKE to freeze to death! Hehehe...That jar of cheese looks tasty. I bet it'll taste good with those roasted birdies I'm bringing over. Will see you on Aire Ruby!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:45 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That cheese dip looks like something fat fat Daddy would like. But Mummy would make him sleep in the spare room.

Simba xx

12:54 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Joey and Tanner,
Thank god that you are bringing a heater. We dun have a heater cos we never get to use that in Singapore.

Luv,
Snowball

1:15 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That cheese dip looks yummy!
Love the kitty tent!
See you real, real soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:48 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I just lurve the blue tent!

I have never seen cheese in a jar? Is it yummylicious? I cannot eat cheese sadly, it makes me manufacture excellent stains. ;0)

For some reason the darn hooooomans don't like my cheese related stains though ;0(

Marv - hope to see you at Butchy's Pawty....

5:05 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Boys...
I'll be there soon. But don't bring the cat, ok? And I'm not talking about Tanner.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:11 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

See you soon, buddies! Can't wait to see you, and to taste that crazy cheese! Whoa!

Goober love,
STanley

5:30 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Isn't that cat tent from Ikea? LOL!! I hope Tanner doesn't think he's a cat in disguise.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, It says that cheese is made FOR Guadalupe farmers, but we're not Guadalupe farmers. Can we still eat it anyway?

6:57 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hro! I am waiting for air Ruby too. See you soon Tanner

kissies
Teka Toy

7:55 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joe,
Tanner's tent looks really cool! Thanks for bringing cheese dip , great idea!! See you at the pawty!
Love Clover xo

8:25 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mmmm........ CHEESE!
LUv,
Dave

8:43 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
Sure we will have fun there!
And that Loco Cheese Dip sure is delicious! We can make Nachos!
See you there!
Lorenza

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Have fun doggies....
I am stuck with ole aunty Jez
Frasier

1:46 PM  
Blogger wally said...

AWESOME! I want cheese dip! Except it is hot here and i'm not sure I want to be even hotter.

Cat tent? Isn't it supposed to be a pup tent? kids these days.

wally.

4:52 PM  
Blogger wally said...

PS. Sunday! Seasquawks vs. Squealers! Oh man that's gonna be GREAT! I'll probably still be gassy from the cheese dip! Oh that makes a game that much better.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that cat tent - I've never seen anything so cute!!

And I can't wait to try that cheese dip - anything involving cheese has got to be good!!

River

5:06 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

did u say CHEESE? please bring more of those please!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:05 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Archie is sitting,staying, downing sitting staying downing....He will do ANYTHING for cheese!!He is so excited! See up there Love A+A

7:46 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Loco cheese dip - Boston farts anyone?
Ike

8:40 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Have fun camping and try not to let the Doofus get oogy-gooey marshmellows everywhere. Oh yeh and tie your food up so bears [or doggies] don't eat it at nite!

Woofs,
Ralph

8:55 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

GOsh i am so hot hot hot here in Singapore!
Send us some CHILL.......

I have the same house as you except mine is red in color! U got it from IKEA too?

Love,
Reina

5:07 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Butchy was able to have been prepared on the birthday.
Cat's tent is lovely.
Let's celebrate a wonderful birthday together. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:28 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Yumm I love cheese and that tent is real nice...

Scrappy

6:19 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Tanner looks ready! And I love the tent! Meow!

Poppy

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I love the cat tent. And the cheese dip looks pawsome! I'm bringing sausages, and I've found some ginormous ones! J x

10:19 AM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Have a great time camping. That little tent is very cool. Can we have it? Have a great weekend.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

A heater??? Are you guys nuts...it's hot out where you live...but, I'm guessing practice makes perfect. I'm planning on Koob and me doing some snugglin' to preserve our body warmth. Lacie seems to snuggle with everything in fur...and of course there's Dunstan in his plastic...those two get along like a house afire...

Scrufffffffy

2:14 PM  
Blogger ChaChi Lu said...

Loco cheese dip? Loco Cheese dip? I go loco for loco puffs....

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

2:36 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my gosh...i do love the tent there tanner..but I will be busy on the ship...and well...we all know that MJ does not CAMP..sorry pups...but unless someone has a very costly fifth wheel or motor home with a fridge and tv ...i am gonna have to NOT rsvp...sorry..but you guys have a good time...check out my blog..big things might be happening

3:22 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Have fun at the pawty!! I think the cheese dip is a great idea!

Holly

6:15 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Oooohhhh!!! I want some cheese dip! It creates the best poofs! Love, Martha

3:10 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Tanner....We love your tent!! And we know you will stay nice and warm. You really know how to go camping!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

11:14 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I love that cat tent!

10:43 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

wow! tanner, we think maybe that's a shiba inu tent, because it has pointy ears like us!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home