Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, October 04, 2007

TANNER THURSDAY?! OMDOG HOt off One presses!!!

1) What's your favorite color? Why?
*NOTE---you mentioned it might be hard to remember the questions so I thought I would start off easy.

OMG Ruby, my favoritest color is not RUBY that is your name but also a color that is RED. I like BROWN because lots of my favoritest things are brown. Brown is dog food, Brown is cat poop, Brown is Lillie my Wife, and Brown is how meat is. I love meat!

2) If you had a chance for 1 day to be another dog breed, what would it be? Why?

I would like to be one Corgador because I Think Wally is very cool guy and He looks like one tough guy but cute too and he has a big Ass.

3) I'm gonna steal a question from the interview Balboa gave me because I'm curious how you would answer (that and I'm kinda lazy - hee hee hee)...If you were President of the United States, what are the first 3 things would you do and why?

I had to Ask JOEY what that is. He said he makes all the rules for EVERYDOG and PERSON in our whole country. That means HE can do ANYTHING so I would Do this... I would get rid of ALL little houses. ALL of them unless some dog wants to keep them!
Next for 2 I would make bad words GOOD words and our national anthem would just be WHATSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! THREE I would make pizza come to my house every other day and that pizza is only for dogs! ALL OF IT!

4) Tell me about life with Joe...from your side, how do you boys really get along? What do you like to do together?

Joey is like SO totally awesome. I say to him all day, HEY BUDS (thats what I call him we are buds so totally!)Hey BUDS HEY BUDS HEY BUDS, like 300 times and he says, go away. So I do. Then I say Hey BUDS HEY BUDS HEY BUDS, like 300 times, then he says OMG TANNER I WANT TO PLAY WITH THAT TOY YOU HAVE GIVE TO ME NOW AHHH GIVE TO ME.
THen MOM says, SHUT UP! and I say um NO NO NO I HAVE THE TOY and then Joe Says I WANT IT I WANT IT GIVE TO ME NOW AAAHHH, and then Mom says BAD DOGS. and we say OOPS. Then I eat some food then we fall asleep. I think I already forgetted that question, sorry.



5) Tell us about the ladies in your life...I know there is Lillie - your wife, but if I recall, you were considering taking a Miss Tress and a Princess...give us an update on your love life...your reading public wants to know!!!

TEKA came to that one party for Asta and the cowboys and I don't remember what happened but I turnt into one pumpkin and then Teka was gone and I was at home. She is just my friend and I do NOT have any of those things to make puppies so I am not TOO worried abotu what happened. My other lady friend is called Liberty who is the Princess of Sparkle. She is shy and also says this makes her invisible!


She is NOT my girlfriend but she is a NICE Friend who takes like 400 bites to eat just one treat.

Everyone dog knows that my wife is that one LILLIE and only the one for me but I can look at some girls like RUBY who is CUTEREST and Princess of Sparkle who is CUTEREST and TEKA who is CUTEREST!

Those things below are called RULES and I guess you can READ them if you want, I don't care.

THANKS FOR READING this interviewing !! WHATSSUUUP guys dogs hamsters and new hairless puppies called Jameson that is also a whiskey drink for humans because Wally said it made his Mom BARF!!!!


These are the rules:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

20 Stains:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tanners... I almost understand whatchu said but sometimes you talk so fastest b/cuz you really are the smarterest there is! Hey Buds!


Loves,
Tofu

3:47 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner that is the besterest interview. Thanks for answering my questions AND for thinking I am cuterest!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:13 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Hey Dude! I usually side with Joe because I relate to being a big brother but being a corgador is totally awesome and everyone thinks you're all cute but then you can be TUFF. So it rocks. Also it sounds like you would be an awesome d*()$%*(# president! I especially support your pizza platform.

wally.

ps. I don't think the puppy Jameson will make anyone barf though I bet SHE will barf it it will be totally awesome.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
You did it! That is a great interview!
Have you thought about the lirics for the Whatsssssuuuuup anthem?
Have a good night
Lorenza

6:54 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner, you're so funny. But great answers you gave there. Can hamsters drink that whiskey you mentioned?

~ Girl girl

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, That was some interview. Your most awesome brother Joe interviewed me too. Check it out!

xo
SB

8:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey both of you!

thanks for missing me while i was absent and thanks for the good wishes regarding the new human puppy...heheheh!!

this looks interesting....interview me me me!!!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interview me Tanner, me! :)

love..
chiyo

p.s. i wonder why your mom doesn't yell at you for saying 'hey buds' so many times! :p

9:38 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hey Tanner,
You are so right; brown is the bestest color ever. Beef sticks, peanut butter, pond muck, and on and on.
Licks,
Nugget

9:49 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner, you are so funny! We wish you become Mr President.

Love
Boy n Baby

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview Tanner - and I'd vote for you to be President based solely on the new pizza law!!

River

11:59 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You are truly a piece of work, Tanner! We'd vote for you for president any day of the week! Pizza rules!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:45 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

wow! What a fantastic interview!

I love reading your posts, (oh and Joe's too of course!)

love and laughing licks, your friend Marvin xxxx

5:03 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Brown is the coolest color ever. I am brown. And I love sticks and meat and my bucky beaver and all kinds a of brown stuff.

Great answer Tanner.

Penny

5:12 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

You are the most amazingest interviewee. I loved hearing your answers. Did that wear you out?

See you at Butchy's campout!

Goober love,
Stanley

5:28 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Gee, I wonder if there's some dog brave enuff to attempt YOUR questions! Does anydog want to be interviewed by you?

6:14 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hey Tanner!
Great interview! You did a really good job. I am already getting interviewed by Ruby, but I wondered if you could ask me one question - one interview question. Because I like doing interviews. And I like YOU!
Love Clover xo

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

TANNEREST! OMD I feel the same way about brown (dog food, MEAT, pizzle, poo, sticks in the yard, bones), little houses, and pizza.

I know you probably didn't read the rules but would you make me a question and interview me?

Love,
Suki Sumo

7:46 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Yep, I'm with you on brown being the best colour! Peanut butter is brown after all! J x

10:22 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Tanner...pawsome interview, Man...never thought bout how cool brown is.....works!

Scruffy

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home