Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, October 13, 2007

we're baaaaack

This is going to be a two part entry, the first by me the second by the doofus. First of all we are home and we are taking great care of Dad.


Here I am keeping an eye on him to be sure he is ok and doesn't need anything...


In this photo I am inspecting the donut holes he has to be sure they are soft enough and are not going to hurt his mouth. I made him give me one first JUST to be sure!!

So Dad is feeling well and we thank everyone for their thoughts. NOW its time for the Doofus Face, sorry guys!

WHATSSSSSSSSUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I GOt aNOTHER PRESENT from the beeaauooootiful MISS SUNSHADE. Look that is her on that label. That is NOT Lillie but they are the same dog like Maggie and Mitch and our dear friend Oscar and Harry and that PAWESOME goober Stan and Sunshade's cool guy Jaffa and umm lots of other AIRdogs if I forgetted some I am sorry but my memories are not very strong!!


THAT CARD SAYS TANNER! That is me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THis is for putting into it one picture for going on to the fridgerayter. I do not know what ONE picture to put in but Sunshade said to put one Doofus picture in. I hope we can find one of those somewhere!!


This BAG with a zip her says TWO cute bostons like me and like JOEY. Sunshade said its for putting in MONEY to save up to have nice Dates with my wife Lillie. I think I need to really have a lot of money because LILLIE is 2 times my big and probably likes to eat a LOT of food?! Do you think that french fries at McDonalds costs a lot because that is my favorites for food and I would even let her SUPER SIZE if she wants!!!!

That is my presents, I am glad that DAD is home and that he is not a chipmunk and to answer that many questions, that IS DEANO in that pawesome picture at my gramps and gramthetreatlady's house!!!

Tom and Joe
Here is one other photo and this is one of Mom's favoritest pictures!! But I am not sure because there is no Tanner in that picture?!

23 Stains:

Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

wLECOME BACK! and glad your Dad is feeling better. Conut holes are the way to go(esp. if you get some) Love A+A

1:43 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Boys, Glad your dad's cheeks are getting back to normal. Tell him to be careful not to get those donut holes stuck in his new craters. It's pretty weird for a while. I had two big giant back teeth extracted and my mom had all her wisdom pulled out of her head last summer. Those weird holes take a bit of time to heal. Better tell him to stay off the kibble for a while.

xo
SB

p.s. did you guys get the cookies I sent?

2:09 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Glad to have you back in action- you guys look real cute and take care of your dad.

Woof,
Ralph

2:28 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You guys take great care of your dad.
You have to ask Martha about the pink thing.
Ike

2:41 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I mean the pink for the wedding thing ...
Ike

2:42 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Glad you're back and that your dad is doing okay! I love the purse that Sunshade sent! I bet Lillie loves french fries and will settle for a small order!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to see your dad back at home again - looks like he's getting taken care of by everyone!!

I absolutely love that frame you got for your birfday Tanner - how cool is that!

River

3:14 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Guys
I think it's important to always taste human's food before they eat it. Just to make sure it's OK. They don't always understand that around here. And the Doofus got very nice presents.

Sorry your mom likes the DB's. I thanked them for walking in the winning run. (sorry. don't mean to be cruel) This summer the Rockies were a terrible but lovable team usually in last place when-- all of a sudden-- they are unstoppable. It's like magic.

Deefor

3:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I am happy to see you again! Sure you and Tanner are taking good care of your dad! My mom says those surgeries are not fun! Hope he is feeling better!
Nice presents from Sunshade! Sure will be hard to find a Doofus's face picture!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:34 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Oh, Tanner, I missed you! I missed you too, Joey!! Glad your dad is feeling better. Those are some really nice presentest from Sunshade. She is the greatest isn't she?? I want to be JUST like her when I grow up. She is my adopted aire sister after all. AND her lady, Elaine is the bestest too!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys
Welcome BACK!! :) Sunshade sent you a wonderful pressie Tanner. I can't believe you are still celebrating your barkday! LOL!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Sophiesticated Lady! That's brilliant. I love it, love it, love it. We are going to send new cookies. It's been way too long. If they don't arrive this time, I am bringing them myself!

xo
SB

8:08 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Great presents!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
That was supew sweet of you to taste the donut holes fow youw Dad.actually you should have offewed to pwechew all of them fow him just to be suwe..he looks a little sad. I hope he feels lots bettew now!
Mowe gweat pwessies Tanner..I think youw wife Lillie would pwobably love fwench fwies..she'd have to be cwazy not to..that is a vewy nice fwame and wallet.
Keep taking good cawe of youw Dad!
The whirly doow is the fwont doow to the building whewe I live! it's not a mewwy go wound,but if you want you can go wound and wound till you thwow up
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:26 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are glad you guyz are back home and that your dad is not really a chipmunk. You are good nurses so he is lucky. Be sure that you continue to check everything before he eats it for as long as you can!
Ozzie & Rocky

8:50 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Did you eat enough donut holes to make absolute sure they were soft?? You can never be too careful with those things!!

It'll be nice for you to spend lots of time with dad, taking care of him. I'm sure he will get better soon with your help.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I'm so glad you are back and your Dad is feeling better!! yay!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:50 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

That is a very nice picture of you with your Dad, Joe.

And what cool pressies! Although I don't like it when my Mom gets pressies from other doggies. All the pressies should be for ME!! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

4:50 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh so glad you are back home!

I am pleased your Dad is feeling better now and no longer has chipmunk or squirrel features (what a worry that picture was to me!).....

Long may he continue to improve.

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

7:21 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

You guys must be so glad to have your Dad back. We're glad he's not to ouchy and can eat Donut holes. That's a good sign he's on the mend.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

1:37 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

Welcome home boys!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, buds!!

Looks like dad is getting back to his old self with your help. (Who needs doctors when you have the Brothers Stain to take care of you?)

Sunshades presents are very cool, Tanner. I bet you can find your mama's favoritest picture of you to put in it.

That last photo of Joe & your dad says a lot. Are the two of them very alike in personality? They both look very contemplative...

Goober love,
Stanley

2:51 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

hehehe... you're so funny, I'm sure Lillie would love her SUPER SIZED fries!!! I think she is 3 times your big actually Tanner!

Glad your dad is doing well and you have him back!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home