Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

tags and answers

Ruby tagged me to come up with a theme song, well I chose to rework the George Thorogood song, I Drink Alone.

I Stain Alone

I stain alone, yeah, with nobody else.
I stain alone, yeah, with nobody else.
Yeah, you know when I stain alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Now, every morning, just after breakfast,
I don't want to go out in the cold.
Just me and my good buddy carpet.
That's right I am that bold.

Cause I stain alone, yeah, with nobody else.
I stain alone, yeah, with nobody else.
Yeah, you know when I stain alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Now, the other night I lay sleeping,
And I woke with a terrible pain.
So I called up my pal, diarrhea,
And his partner peepee stains.

And we stained alone, yeah, with nobody else.
We stained alone, yeah, with nobody else.
Yeah, you know when I stain alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Well, the other night Mom got invited to a party,
But I had to stay at home.
Just me and my pal smelly vomit,
And his brothers phlegm and foam.

And we stained alone, yeah, with nobody else.
We stained alone, yeah, with nobody else.
Yeah, you know when I stain alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Well, my whole family done give up on me,
And it makes me feel out of place.
The only one who'll hang out with me
Is my dumb old Doofus Face.

And we stain alone, yeah, with nobody else.
We stain alone, yeah, with nobody else.
Yeah, you know when I stain alone, I prefer to be by myself.


Also in Tanner's post yesterday you all noticed Mom's foot with the colorful junk on it. Well she has this tattoo of a Phoenix. We also live right by Phoenix, but she has the bird not the city. She really likes both, though.
tattoo

tattoo head
Her Phoenix is pretty tough, but girly, so she likes it. Whatever, its no boston terrier, which is the most logical choice for a tattoo.

SO I hope you like my theme song and my Mom's leg!

33 Stains:

Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a pawsome theme song. How come you dont stain with Tanner?
That's a cool tattoo your mom has.

~ Girl girl

12:23 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We like the theme song and your mom's tattoo is super cool.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:26 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Love the theme song, I think you should go on x factor with it. That is a big tattoo, love the colours in it.

Simba xx

1:11 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Great theme song, Joey!
Your mom's tattoo is beautiful!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

1:25 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Clearly Joe you were just waiting for the right moment to unveil your song...I mean you were able to come up with that pretty quick so you must have been!

Your Momma's phoenix is pawsome....but a boston terrorist would have been more pawsome.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:51 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Excellent theme song Joe!!! Your Mom's tatoo is amazing. Mom has a thing for Pheonixes. Something about rising from the ashes and symbolism.

Whatever. Do they taste like chicken?

Sherman

5:54 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joe,
What a great theme song! It sounds just like you. Sometimes I like to stain too... maybe one day I could stain with you. But just one day, so you wouldn't need to change your theme song to "I stain with Clover" or "I don't stain alone". Plus I don't like staining THAT much... it just might be fun to do for a day, you know?
Love Clover xo

6:49 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The theme song is wonderful.
Mother's Chinese phoenix is beautiful, and fashionable. :)

from loved ume tyan

7:23 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great theme song Joe. And I totally agree that a boston terrier (or even a wirey dog) would be a lot better, even though the phoenix is a work of art.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Cool tattoo! I have one but it is not pretty like that - just a few numbers on my leg. Love the song.

Your friend, Lenny

8:35 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

The tatoo is really coooool... Mummy would faint if jie jie get any tatoo.

Luv
Snowball

8:53 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, Your song totally rocks. Your mom's tattoo is pretty cool too. That must have taken a long time. My mom would have cried, because she's a total wimp. I have a tattoo in my ear. I didn't cry. I'm a tough girl.

xo
SB

10:20 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I feel I know you so much better now after reading your song lyrics Joe.

Love the tatoo.

Toodle pip,

Harry x

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Too cool Joe. We really like the song re-work. Have you got some talent or what? Maybe your dad will let you write something for the band to perform. Like your mom's tat. Neat bird, but a Boston would be really wild!
Ozzie & Rocky

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Maybe your mum should have you and Tanner tatooed on the other leg. Have you tried dropping hints? As for your song, it's pawsome! The best stain I ever made was after I had a rhinoscopy and was sneezing blood everywhere. If you look carefully you can still see millions of tiny specks of blood on lots of the walls of our house. J1 & J2 tried scrubbing them off but only managed to smear more blood around! Hehehe! J x

12:05 PM  
Blogger kaui said...

the theme song rocks!!! you sure can spit your two cents joey! your mama is mucho tough to get that pawsome tattoo! maybe her next one will be a boston terrior??? lol maybe....

1:03 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

the tattoo is so pawsome!

the theme song is cool!

I am but a student of your ways, Joe Stains, just a mere student!

Your stains amaze me!

My stains amaze my parents but they are nowhere near the quality of yours!

love and laughing licks, your friend, Marvin xxxx

2:01 PM  
Blogger v said...

ROCK ON JOEY!!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey,
We wondered about her toe but thought it may be rude to ask!
that is a cool tattoo.
Frasier

5:19 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Great theme song, Joe. And, your mommy sure has a cool, pretty tatoo. Thanx for the get well wishes for our mommy. She is on the mend. Check out Juneau's blog. He needs a theme, like sumthing to go wif poopy-head puppy. Boy, was he a bad puppy yesterday.
Til next time,
-Cosmos-

5:35 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

I love your Mom's tattoo! Seriously, you have got the coolerest pawrents on earth! So when are you getting your own tattoo dude?

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an awesome tattoo but it must have hurt like crazy!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
Sure you did a great re-work of that song. Yes... so you!!
Your mom has a big and cool tattoo!
The Phoenix is beautiful!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:25 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Very pretty tattoo! Mom has tattoos, too!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I'm back!
I love youw song..it weally captoowes youw essence!
Youw Pwents have pawsome tatoos,but I think lots of bostons all ovew would be even bettew!
smoochie kisses
ASta

10:12 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Nice tatto, but I agree your Mum should have Boston Terriers one on each leg!

Licks,
Nugget

10:16 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

That's a great theme song! We think your mom should tattoo the city on her other leg. If she adds a fire hydrant or trees, you can pee on them whenever you want.
Comet

10:37 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you, joe stains, are a songwriting genius....i betcha you could get a CMA for that....and your moms leg is very pretty..but I also wonder where the heck the boston terrier tat is..

11:52 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMsoG! That's a pawsome song! It's sooo funny...You're really a good song writer. That is one kewl tattoo! I hope it didn't hurt too much. Now since that your hoomans have their own tattoos, what about you fellas?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:13 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Joey
I'm stumped..I think my Mommi's bwain is too old to think of a song fow my theme..you'we so lucky not to have ancient pawents.
Smoochie kisses
Asta

6:27 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

That song is perfect for you, Joe. Good choice.

Your mom's tatto sure has a lot of pretty colors and detail. Must have taken a long time to do.

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

6:56 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

It's the bestest song ever, Joey.. I think the next step will be to film an MTV for it!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I'm gonna sing that song to Arrow who came in from his walk this morning and peed on the rug! You are like a rock star! That tattoo is amazing. I want one on my belly.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home