Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, October 21, 2007

weekender

We have had a lazy weekend so I don't really have anything exciting to post. I have mellowed out a bit since my last post, don't worry.

I have been looking online for a pink tuxedo for Ike and Martha's wedding, but I am not having much luck!


I found this, but uhhh I think part of that shirt is like um girl parts?

I am still looking, don't worry Ike and Martha!

I don't have much to add today but I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend, go Stillers, Go Indians!!

Resting
This extra handsome picture of me should make your weekend better!

Pee S. I updated my links to add all the doggies that peemailed me!

If you don't see yourself and want to be linked email me, josephstains @ gmail. com

27 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You look handsome as a devil in that photo. Look at those dreamy eyes! You must be thinking about me, or at least about how to solve the world's problems.

xo
SB

2:08 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Scary pink shirt!

You, however, look very calm and sweet in that picture.

Holly

3:29 PM  
Blogger Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

You look so handsome and coy!

XOXOXOXO,
Maddie the Chocolate Labbie

3:45 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I must say that is an extwa handsome pictoowe! It cheewed me up. I'm still tiwed fwom the pawty,plus we had a weekend visitow ,and went fow the Alzheimew's walk today! I need my booty west!
You can't weaw that shiwt..you don't want hooge boobies Joey..that would be scawy!
my unkel Tony is a vewy silly ,but fun hooman! Thanks fow the compliments!
smoochie kisses
Asta

3:55 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey joe...you can surely find a better pink tuxedo. You are a slim jim, but your waist is not THAT defined

3:56 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

That's a good start, Joe! I'm sure you'll look smashing in whatever pink outfit you find! Love, Martha

4:18 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Than tux shirt may look a little girlie but come on it's PINK! We don't care what they say about real men wearing pink, we don't buy it. (No offense Ike, we are sure your wedding to Miss Martha will be just beautiful--we'll probably even wear pink if that's what she wants.)
Go Steelers!
Ozzie & Rocky

4:28 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That pink shirt does look a little "much", Joey! Keep searching! You have a little bit more time! I actually think that pink will look great on you-maybe something not quite so bright!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

5:06 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I think you should wear the shirt anyway....

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe! I'm just catching up on your blog - you have a ME-TREE in your yard! How lucky for you! My girl said they look just like me - wrinkled and black and crabby and old. Whatever, they are delicious, just like ME!

5:34 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

that's a good pic, are you becoming a model? we found a tux with a pink vest and tie (kinda close) plus it has a pimpin hat: http://cgi.ebay.com/Dog-Outfit-XS-Small-Tuxedo-Jacket-Shorts-W-HAT_W0QQitemZ230183444956QQihZ013QQcategoryZ66766QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

6:04 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
If going to the wedding wearing pink is too much I can't imagine going there in pink and with boobs!
Please, tell your mom to keep looking for something that fits you better!
I sent you and email about adding me to your links, but I am not there. Maybe you did not receive it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:18 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey, you make my Mom's heart go pitter patter! Me, I'm just another dude, so don't get any ideas!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You look like you are in good football watching mode. Pink would look good with your skin tone.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

I can see wearing pink, but not with painted boobies on it! I'm sure I've seen doggie tuxes, just keep on looking. I myself have a smoking jacket, perfect for when I go to see the ladies...I'm the Ladies Man, yessss!

Rudy
(rootin' for whoever plays the Redskins!!!)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Cool shirt! I think that'll be a nice shirt to wear anyway.. ALL the attention will be on you..

8:48 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you'll be able to find a pink tux for the wedding. And that's a really handsome photo of you Joey

~ Girl girl

10:08 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, yeah, that shirt has girl parts! should put some dog parts instead!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:25 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Joey,

Maybe you can look for another outfit and get Tanner to wear this one.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:11 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

That was a really nicely taken pikture of you. It sure made me smile. :)

2:44 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Lazy weekends are nice...this weekend has been busy with my Nanny here...that picture of you makes me want to rest.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

PS---you need to add me as a link (pretty please)...I thought that was me listed, but it was another Ruby!!!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, my weekend wasn't that great either...I think that pink shirt looks cool! I wouldn't mind wearing it. Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:51 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Sorry about that Red Sox baseball stuff this weekend, Joe!

Your friend, Lenny

10:29 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Joe,
Mommy thinks you look handsome in yur pic. I told you she is a fan of Boston Terriers. We had a lazy weekend in PGH, too. Helped keep Juneau away & safe from small stuff what he could choke on while daddy & Josh put in a radiator fur our mommy in our living room so she won't be cold in the winter. Mommies do not have fur coats like us or our daddies, they should.
-Cosmos-

1:24 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Joey Joey! I saw you on my walk yesterday! I wanted to come over and play with you, but those other dogs were sniffing me and not letting me out of the circle!
But now that I think of it....I didn't see Tanner anywhere... hum... maybe that wasn't even you.
Love Clover xo

1:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You really are one handsome dude.
Ike
PS - no boobie shirts

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

You look pretty good in that picture, but I think you should try to find another pink tuxedo. You know, cause you're a dude.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home