Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WOAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!1

So today which was really MONDAY that this happened, our uncle went to work early. So like usually I am here NOT in my little house from like 4 til like 5:15 when Mom and Dad come home. SO today Uncle went to work at like before FOUR but DID NOT put me in my little house. HE also DID NOT close his door. SO when MOM came home she saw THIS!!!


OMDOG dudes, I totally got into that trash and went WAHAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOH!!!!!!! I eated some chip bags and some plates and some TRISCUITS!! Uncle left me SO MUCH good trash!

Mom also found that I opened her WHOLE bag of new earplugs, but I did NOT eat those, just spread them in teh hall a lot!!


Here is closer up of what I eated ok? IT WAS SO FUN! Mom said no more out of the little house for me ever at all now :( She knows this was not one Joey because she has known him for like 80 bazillion years and he does NOT do the trash eatering. So now I am in the troublest trouble ever! This is SO SAD. I think that you should all tell MOM that I would never ever do this thing again! OK?!

43 Stains:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Earth quake, elephants running wild through the house?? Oh dear.

Simba xx

1:15 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Tanner, did you make the trash explode?? I hope your mom's not mad..

~ Girl girl

1:36 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooooohhhh myyyyyyy dooooggg! AWESOME JOB!!!! You sure eated alot. Wish I can do that too when my hoomans are not at home but I will sure be dided when they come home & see the mess. Harharhar!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:47 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
OMdoG... u really had a whale of a time eating the food in the trash!! Are you certain that you won't do this again if you are left out on your own?

2:50 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

OMDOG ! Tanner -

Your Uncle needs to be put in the little house....What's wrong with him ? If he didn't want you in it WHY did he put all those good stuffs in the can???

Trash Consiour on the premises.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner this is so not your fault...it's your uncle's fault that is for sure! Like the Airechicks said...HE need to be going in your little house. NOT you!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

5:01 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah Tanner! I think you're in for serious lock down. It's all your uncle's fault. He should be forced to sit in your little house with you.

xo
SB

5:11 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

You need to think of a good excuse, Tanner. Maybe we can convince your Mom that some hyenas busted into the house or something! Hyenas are always doing bad stuff, I think.

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:20 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

That looks like the work of one diligent and devious raccoon. Your Uncle left the window open, right? And it crawled in? And picked through all the trash? (wink wink)

Good luck, dude.

Wiley & Fievle

5:52 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Oh no, Tanner. That does not look like a mess you would make... you are such a good doggie, am I right? Maybe you can tell your mom that your uncle did it. He was hungry and thought he would check in the garbage. And you were just helping him to look because you are so helpful. Or maybe you were just pulling everything out so you could separate the things that could be recycled... like those envelopes... and cracker boxes...?
Love Clover xo

6:02 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It is work of tanner. ?
However, it returns to the house.

from loved ume tyan

6:30 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Tanner, you need to embrace your inner husky! This could get you inducted into the HULA hoop at Meeshka's blog.

6:41 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hiya Tanner,
You certainly do good work & eated alot of stuff, my compliments to you. It takes skill to go through everything in the trash to find the really good stuff to chow down on. Maybe you made the mess, but the blame is on yur uncle. I could not have done better! It gave you something to do until yur mom & dad came home.
-Juneau-
P.S. Are you & Joe going to add our blog to yur links list? We like keeping up wif the 2 of you.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tannerito... that looks like some good stuffs! I'm afraid you are gonna be in the slammer for at least a little while. sorry buds!



Loves,
Tofu

7:15 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

Earplugs? But they're DELICIOUS! Oh Doofus Face, what on earth have you gotten yourself into now... was it really worth it?

8:17 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup, we vote to put the blame on your uncle! But .... your mom doesn't want you eating that stuff cause it is bad for you. So she is really just putting you in your little house for your own good. At least, that is what muzzer tells Teka.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooooooooh what a terrible mess you made there Tanner! Do you have the belly ache now?

8:48 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Wow! Good job taking advantage of the situation. I would have done the same thing.

Your friend, Lenny

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

WoooHooo Tanner! What a party! Must be something in the air because yesterday afternoon I got into a bunch of newspapers and ripped them up & spread them all over the house (not my little house, the BIG house)!! Mom was SSSOOOO excited when she came home.

I blamed it on Sherman.

Lola

9:20 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OOOPS!!!! I think you're in deep doodoo, Tanner! You'll be lucky to get presents from Santa this year!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

9:21 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

I eat the trash too.. also remotes, flash lights... Waylon doesn't though....ma says he has better taste.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Russell said...

WOW looks like your uncle made a big mess (wink, wink)

Russ

10:00 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

WoW.... I am impressed!!! I can't imagine how my hoomans will react if I did what you have done but I am sure your mum will forgive you soon.

Luv,
Snowball

12:22 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

oh my tanner. did you drink the red bull, too? we wish our people would leave more stuff around for us to get into! usually it's only a few kleenex or bills too close to the edge of the counter...

12:37 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
This is sooo not youw fault..cleawly that is not a weliable twash..youw pawents should get one that doesn't tip ovew, and seals..it's totaly theiw fault so they have to admit it and not only fowgive you ,but give you a tweat as an apology fow false acoosation!
smoochie kisses
Asta

3:19 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Wow. Our house looks like that a lot from Arrow. But my mom is usually too mad to take pictures! I just stay out of her way.

Deefor --the good dog ;-)

3:59 PM  
Blogger wally said...

OOoooooooh---dude. We did that a few times. Good times. Now that we eat the meatables I dont steal the food as much.

Did you drink the Red Bulls? I can only imagine...

wally.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Oh-Oh Tanner. I think you better catch the next plane to MN to live with me in MY house. Theres room for two. My momgets mad at me when I do stuff like that too. I hope you aren't going to be grounded......

6:19 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Your uncle has good trash, man! Your mom should think of it this way. If your uncle didn't have such delectablerest trash you wouldn't have to eat it.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

You sure did go Whoaaahhhhh...

I'm glad your mum stayed so cool abt it...Mine would have flipped!LOL

Reina

6:33 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh tanner...dude...man it looks like it was soooooooooooo worth it...you go dude...oh.whoops..I mean...tanners mom...listen here please....Tanner promises you he will NEVER ever do that badderest thing again...and I BELIEVE him;)..please give the little dude his freedom

6:48 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oh Tanner. I don't think I can help you with this one, buddy. Don't get grounded forever because my wedding is really soon, OK?
Ike

6:53 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tanner, Tanner...Great Work, Man! I jumped on the kitchen table tonight, and retrieved a pen of Mumsies. She heard me chomping on it ON THE CARPET. She chased me round the house with...get this...a newspaper?...NO...a Snickers bar...going..."Scruff,,,drop it and you can have caaaaaaannnnndy"...of course, I capitulated. Love those snickers...only a bite of course. Blame the mess on...a big mouse...yep...that's it...or perhaps a giant rat? Poor Dude...ur in for it...
Sympathetic trashy barks,
Scruff

PS Lacie here...Lakies would never do such a thing.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Ok! I am with the others. I am sure it was your uncle and he wanted to make you look guilty! I hope you won't be in jail for a long time!
Don't tell you mom, but you did a great mess!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:30 PM  
Blogger B said...

i used do that sometimes tooo but then mom made the garbage can taste yucky and i couldn't get the yuck out of my mouth, so i've given up for a while. i hope my mom doesn't decide to leave me in my big house. i like the couch tooo much.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh gosh, I hope your butt won't explode with all the trash you ate! LOL!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWSER - I cannot believe what the Doofus did - that is the worst destruction I've ever seen!!!

I just love your message to the Red Sox Joey - too funny!!

River

2:11 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Fliping heck Tanner! Ma and pa were warned that I had rubbish raiding tendencies, and I did eat pa's birthday cake off the worktop last week, but you're in a whole different class my friend!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

4:25 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey good job Tanner. That is nice work.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Mama de Tanner!

On behalf of my doofie friend, I plead with you for mercy. It was not his fault. He was only following his instincts, and when the uncle (who lives gloriously like a little piggy, I see) left his door open, who could expect my buddy Tanner to resist? Isn't it a little like entrapment?

So please, mama de Tanner, consider all the goober love in your heart, and do not banish my buddy to his little house (which he HATES). It will kill his spirit and I will be forever lost without my Doofus bud.

Goober love & extra smooches,
Stanley

2:58 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

We say blame it on the uncle, yeah, that's it blame it on the uncle.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

OH NO, you should have blamed it on a ghost or something. YOu could have totally gotten away with it.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

3:51 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies joe and tanner!!! wol boyyy u tookieed care of dat trash...me dos dat too, but me gets in bad trowble...heehee me lubs chips too...i a junk food doggy...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home