Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am Joseph, hear me ROAR!

If you read the description of my blog, you will see that it says this is a blog about an ANGRY Boston Terrier. I have been trying real hard lately to not be so angry, just to make Mom happy. WELL, I am sorry but today I am angry. Ok, the last few days I have been angry, but that is just how I am and you are going to have to deal with it!

You might wonder why I am angry, well I am just angry in general, like most of the day. BUT there are some specific things that made me upset recently.

1. My parents are horrible, mean, terrible, awful, selfish jerks!


Look what I found on Mom's camera.


That is ALBERT FREAKIN PUJOLS there folks and Doggies and Hamsters!!

They have been going to the Arizona Fall League baseball games without me and they saw Albert Pujols who is like a super awesome MLB player for Gus Dagger's St Louis Cardinals. I LOVE BASEBALL! I am a baseball FREAK! BUT do I get to go to these games? Do I get to eat Nachos and Hot dogs and take dumps on all those minor league Red Sox players?? NO?! I sit at home with the DOOFUS! Which nicely segues into reason number....

2.


I present to you the Doofus begging for Dad's ice cream sandwich.


First of all, he didn't even let me know Dad had this, I had to find out on my own, so then I got right up front in the begging line...which is where I belong. Do you SEE that look the Doofus is giving me?! The nerve of that little brat...


THEN he has the audacity to give Mom that POOR ME JOEY NOSED IN FRONT OF ME TO BEG look! Look buddy, I was here first. This guy was MY DAD first and I am also the BEST. Finally we have...

3. Neither of us got ANY of the ice cream. I blame Doofus.

I am going to go be by myself for a while.

40 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Poor Joe. I sure hope things get better fast for you. We would hate for you to have to go on strike or something...

1:47 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I hear you ROAR Joe! Right up here in Central Scotland I am hearing your angry Boston Terrier Bark Out!

When I read your blog sometimes I am envious you have a doofus bruv, but tonight, I for one, am glad, I am The Only One in my parents life.

Hey, I get all the treats with no competition.

Tell Tanner to get over himself! He may be funny, but you are the best one!

love and sympathetic licks, your friend Marvin xxxxx

1:47 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
Sure those are very good reasons to be angry! No baseball games and no ice cream!!
Is there anything we can do for you to make you feel better?? I want to know!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

1:56 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Youw life sucks(I leawned that wowd fwom you and I weally like it ..thanks)
That is sooo unfaiw..YOu the biggest fan should be at those games meeting youw hewo,and eating nachos and pooping on the bad team..and the ice cweam incident..well i'm speechless. and on top of it I accoosed you of not visiting, I thouth it was anothew Joe..the pootew messed up..I'm sowwy!!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

2:48 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I would be super mad too if I got hosed out of ice cream! One little teensy weensy bite wouldn't have hurt your dad at all!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:57 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Da*# that Doofus, no ice cream, that just sucks. I would be angry too.

I noticed a dramatic decrease in treats with the Reilly-man around, something about not teaching him bad habits...What bad habits, I have no bad habits,eating treats isn't a bad habit, sheesh.

Murph

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You need to move out. If you came here, you would get all the ice cream you wanted. Of course, we don't have a major league baseball team, but maybe you could get into NHL hockey or CFL football. And I would totally leave you alone (mostly) because I am kind of a snob. You just let us know. I'll go meet you at the airport.

xo
SB

4:31 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Having to go through all that and then NO ICE CREAM?????? Unthinkable...Love A+A

5:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Doofus is a hog! Can't believe he didn't even alert you!!! Tell him to get in back of the line!! Go Joey!!!


Loves,
Tofu

5:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I never get ice cream sandwiches either - my mom says no chocolate - as if there's any actually in there anyway.
Ike
PS - Have you had a hard time finding pink tuxes?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

tsk tsk tsk..that Doofus. We emphatise with you. We would be angry too if we were you.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:21 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Uh oh....I wouldn't want to be the one to piss you off. Take it easy buddy!!

6:24 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

Joe,
Anger can be healthy, let it out.
Arroo,
A&S

6:46 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw Joey.. That's terrible. How come you dont get to go to your favourite games and I think it's alright of you to cut the queue to get right in front coz you're the best. I hope you get some treats after that

~ Girl girl

7:13 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

J-Boy!

What the hell are your people thinkin', man? YOU are the superfan, YOU are the nacho conoisseur, YOU are the number one son! Sometimes I really don't get the hoomans, man.

Roar away, Joey! I hear ya, and I'm getting ready to roar with ya.

Goober love & solidarity,
Stanley

Pee Ess
You and Wally are going to look the best in your pink tuxes. Pink just washes me out.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Aw Joey, I know how you feel. Teka gets to sleep UNDER the covers. Muzzer will let me under too, but Teka GRRRRLLLLS at me. And she steals my training treats. And she is always playing up to my DAD, cause she is little enough to sit on his lap while he works on the 'puter. We gotta get rid of these small nuisances.

in solidarity
gussie

8:15 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I twied to give Daddi one of my bully sticks,which I had bawely chewed,he wefused,then I gave him my destuffed stuffies..again he said thank you but wasn't weally enthused..thewe's just no pleasing some peoples..he got petty happi when Mommi gave him and i-phone though...go figuwe..it didn't look all that tasy to me.
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:43 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Joe...don't be angry...just get even. I see more stains in your future!!! oh and make sure to blame the Doof.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:57 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Poor Joe. Tanner looks really doofus in the last picture.
My sympathies are with you.

9:58 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe...yourlife does kinda stink....i feel bad for ya..i have some of those icecream sanggys in the freezer here...do you want me to mail some to you?

11:10 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Easy Joey, take it easy....eventhough you look more handsome with that angry face. HEhehe but still realax abit la.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I could deal with not getting to go to baseball - but there's absolutely NO WAY I'll stand for no sharing of ice cream sandwiches.

Hopefully you at least got some sort of tasty treat from them to make you feel a little better.

River

1:48 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Not going your way at the moment is it. Dad's are very selfish with their food.

Simba xx

2:07 AM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Awe, poor Joe, such a horrible life.

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG ALBERT!!!! *bows before the greatness* You know The Mom and I are from St. Louis and huge Cardinal fans! That's so mean that your mom doesn't take you!!!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh Joe, why are your parents sooo mean to leave you both out during the most important games??? You didn't even get ice cream, boohoo...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:39 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

Joes, try not to be blue -- it was only Pujols and he's not even a DBack or a Yankee! Also, was Doofus Face actually growling at you in that pic??

8:07 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Sorry Doofus is messing up your game Joe!

Woof,
Ralph

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Joe, no ice cream and no baseball. Is it time for another stain? Maybe a really big one! J x

12:07 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Awww Joey... I'm sorry you are having a rough time. Hope this weekend treats you better!
Love Clover xo

1:50 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo, Joe. I think your parents owe you big time. During the next INDIANS game, you should get your own nachos and not share with ANYone. Really.
Also, I love your plaid collar. Looks very Scottish. I'm surprised Marvin didn't comment on that.
Luv,
Dave
PS: CLEVELAND ROCKS! Except perhaps not last night (Thursday). Woo.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

LoL you two are so expressive with your eyes I just love you.... Mean parents seem to be in mode at the moment you have my sympathy Joe. Though your daddy can probably only eat ice cream at the moment so forgive him for not sharing. When he is well again well, then that is a different thing!


Have a great weekend
Scrappy and Pebbles

2:18 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joseph...now, now...I feel your blood pressure is up...your stomach is at risk for an ulcer...and all of the anger is just going to give u a tension headache. Yoga...focus...find ur center....breathe...
that's it...get ur ying and yang in order!
Lacie

6:11 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joe...whats a blogline? Ya mean there's a way to tell when someone posts??????????? Pee mail Mumsie...kreitm@gmail.com
that could be helpful to her!!!!!
Scruffy
Pee Ess...don't listen to Lacie...u should see her get mad...her ying and yang r so outta whack...yep!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

wow - he really was giving you a look - he should know by now that you belong at the front of the begging line..

7:01 PM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Baseball barks when defeated.
It should not be angry.
It is when defeated in case of being when winning.
Please spend a wonderful weekend. :)

from loved ume tyan

8:11 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

poor thing...i know ur disspointed to miss d game LIVE....

10:30 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, Joey you do sound really mad!! Way to go :)

That was really mean of your mom and dad not to invite you to the ballgame. It would have been awesome to see a pic of you peeing in the stadium! I know you would have hit all the right spots (and players) too!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

hahahaha! How dare they all disrespect you!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home