Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tanner Boo Hoos Day

So like whatsup guys? I am sadderest because of Fu Fu and I don't really remember why I am sad but I know that Fu Fu always seemed very important to me. Joe saw that picture and I was like OMG I don't know anythings about it but like I think I know that Fu Fu is definitely like, my hero and sometimes I feel like I think that I know he is watching over me. Mom always says I am here to keep Joe young at heart because I always want to play and be happy times with Joe.


When I was sad I was doing some hiding in my spot where I hide with my blankies.


I spent some time with my toys to see if they would make me happiest agian.



I hope that today I can make all the sadderest doggy friends out there smile because I think in my heart that Fu Fu wants us all to be happy!


Even Joey smiled when I said that its not good to be so sad when Fu Fu was always sooo happy!


So I thinks I will sit here and eat this bone and think about trying to be happy again.

34 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tanner...
I know you are very sad, but remember FuFu would want you to be happy and think lots of happy thoughts and play with your toys and have wonderful adventures. He will always be in your heart...make little FuFu proud!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:45 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Tanner,
Yes we are all sad that Fu Fu is no longer with us but I am paw-sitive that he is watching over all of us...

6:49 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We're all very sad too Tanner. Chewing on a bone is always a good way to destress.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner,

FuFu would want you to be happy and play. Thank you for making the Tanner Tuesday post. It did cheer me up some.

Bruin

7:07 PM  
Blogger v said...

Aw Tanner, we're all with you and hoping you find the happy days again. Maybe Mom left some rotten grapefruit outside that you can enjoy!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: hope you are feeling a bit better. I will try to write a Teka story, maybe that will help. Or, I guess I could even let her have the blog for a day. See, I want my neighbors to be happy.


gussie
and teka too

8:06 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Tanner, I'm glad that you are trying to be happy now. We must help make our friends in DWB happy again.


~ Girl Girl

ps, you are so cute when you were a baby doggie. How did you end up in the hamster cage?

8:26 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, i heard all about your sadness from joey. he even show us how you express your sadness too.

cheer up buddy.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:47 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner, you cutie, you're a very good puppy for trying to be happy..I'm positive that's what Fufu would want..just keep playing and smile when you think of the little bear..I bet he's smiling from heaven when he sees your silly face that you make sometimes...that bone looks supelushious
kisses Asta

9:12 PM  
Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Oh Tanner

Don't be sad. FuFu said "Life must go on"

We will miss him.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fufu always thought big and far ahead. he had a heart as big as any pup in DWB. hope tanner keeps fufu alive in the things he does

but i agree, fufu was always a happy guy. he would be watching over all of us wishing us well. he's a special little guy.

love..
chiyo

10:02 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Tanner, I know what you mean, Fu Fu sure was a fun little fellow. It's a sad day.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh Tanner, all of us are in low spirits but we know that Fufu is watching over us and we will meet him again 1 day over the rainbow bridge

Love
Boy n Baby

12:28 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I think that's a good idea Tanner. Fufu certainly would not want us all to be moping about. We have lots of happy memories of Fufu to make us smile again.

Licks
Oscar x

1:05 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Poor Tanner, that is a sad face. You never saw Fufu with a sad face like that.

Simba xx

1:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It's okay Tanner! We've all been super sad but Fufu would want us to smile again. Try real hard, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:37 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Poor sad Tanner. When I am sad I like to eat. Also when I am happy.

wally.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hope you are feeling a litte better tanner. Bones will help and you are right FuFu wouldn't want us to be sad.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Bones always make me happy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:33 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

I'm real sad too because Fufu was the first blog I read every day and he really got me going! So we gotta get going because Fufu would be really sad if we didn't get going. I been biting my foot over this and I gotta stop!

So one good thing that happened is I finally got a blog visit from the very famous Joe Stains and Fufu made that happen, right?

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwe, cheer up Tanner........I am sure FuFu wouldn't want you moping about, he would want you playing and having fun!

XXXOOO
Orson

7:49 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner, don't be so sad anymore. Tanner Tuesdays have always been happy and cheerful just as the way Fufu would have liked to read about you.
Cheer up and let's be thankful of what we have. :)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That was a nice tribute Tanner. Your writing is still improving. I guess being pensive helps.
Ike

7:57 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey hey Tanner bro! Looking good with your bone eh...? Hehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:52 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner. I am sad too but some of your friends said Fufu wouldn't want us to be sad. Give yourself a little time. Besides Fufu left us Girl Girl!
Have a nice (and no so sad) day!
Lorenza

9:14 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

FuFu is the best hero to have! He's looking down on us all, and will give you happy memories of him when you're feeling sad. You're right - he doesn't want us to be sad all the time for him.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi,
I enjoyed reading all the doggie blogs and was wondering if there were any specific to Jack Russell terriers ?
Frasiers mommy

9:56 AM  
Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Tanner, we are very sad about Fufu too, but reading your post put a smile on our little faces.
Thanks buddy!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I'm sure the bone will help you feel better. J x

2:08 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, You can't be sad when you have a black toe nail!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner...Cousin Chief is taking care of FuFu. We miss them both! ALOT! From the comments, I can see FuFu has been an extraordinary hamsterrier for all of us....who always looked forward to reading FuFu's outlook on life. Carry on being the Doof! FuFu understood. Aunt Patty

3:48 PM  
Blogger BEAGLEDOM said...

You've been tummy tagged, now you have to post a picture of your tummy( I can't wait) and also tag 3 fo your doggies friends.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Be happy real soon Tanner, we miss your funny stuff!

it always cheers myJeannie up and makes her laugh so much, I want you to be Doofus Tanner very soon.

Love you so much!

6:22 AM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

Our frig only has beer and gator aid in it. We'd like to come and check out your freezie box a little closer.

The FleasGang

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home