Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

thank goodness

so we survived another Tanner Tuesday and I have to tell you I am exhausted! He gets SO wound up when he does these posts and then after he just goes on and on and on about them after. Seeing as how he took some cheap shots at me, I am going to pay him right back!

THICK baby.  he needs vertical stripes ;)
You all loved his shirt, right? Well look at how FAT it makes him look! Mom said its polite to say thick or big boned, but I will tell you what I say, he is FAT! FAT BABY!

tanner
He also sleeps like a little person and even drools on the pillows. I don't know how Mom and dad stand it!

joey does not like this
Then he creeps over and is like Hey Joe Hey Joe Hey buds Hey buds, and all I want to do is escape without getting mad because if I get mad then MOM gets mad and it is a horrible cycle of madness.

sleeping babies
So I have resigned myself to the fact that sometimes I have to tolerate the Doofus. Then he copies exactly what I do. Us older siblings have it tough!

dying of starvation
I will leave you with a picture of the fat baby next to his favorite thing, the FOOD DISH!

32 Stains:

Blogger Isabella said...

ROFLMAO!!! You are right! Doofus looks sooooo fat in that shirt! Good pic, Joey!
Big Wags,
Isabella

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain when you say us older siblings have it tough. Tank sleeps on Mom's pillow with her all the time. He is soo weird!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh no! tanner is taking over you! you got to get rid of him before he replaces you in the family. then no one will love you anymore.

yeah, that stripe shirt really make the doofus, doofus!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:57 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Whew! What a statement against horizontal stripes!

You're right Joey, given the bulges, we can't blame it all on the shirt. He needs to go on a diet with me and Teka.

Send him over. My diet consists of anything Teka doesn't want. If we put Tanner at number three on the food chain, he should lose his baby fat fast.

8:19 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh my, I thought you were hiding in Tanner's shirt, Joey (hee hee!). He is a little plump in that pic.

T-man

8:26 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Gosh.. Tanner does look urmm.. BIG BONED in that shirt!! He should stick to vertical stripes..

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with you joey, doofus is thick in the ribs. what HAS he been eating?

love..
chiyo

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang - what has your Mom been feeding him? Maybe he needs to learn to play the drums so he works off some calories. Talk to your Dad about it.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
You really found some "good" shots of Doofus..haha..
He should start working out!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Heee.. Tanner does look a little Fat there. But you're nice to tolerate him

~ fufu

11:29 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

I prefer the word fluffy...you look good to me tanner...a girl likes a man with a little meat on his bones......

11:59 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

ok maybe he looks a little round in the shirt. But he has had a poorly foot and maybe not getting much exercise. Maybe he eats too much.

Simba xx

12:52 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hmm, yes he does look a little portly in the shirt. Who said stripes were slimming eh?

Licks
Oscar x

1:22 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

hummmmm well yes, Doofus does look a little plump in that shirt. Maybe next time he should stick to a solid color - no stripes!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:27 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Doofus-es don't know you should never wear horizontal stripes! Maybe you should change his name to Tubby Tanner!

Ferndoggle

5:22 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Maybe he loves you and wants to be just like you, even though he does look a little heafty in horizontals.

Balboa :)

6:12 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooh I just lurve the fat striped baby! He looks like a very fat caterpillar!!!!!!!

love and licks Marv xxxxx

7:37 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I think it's just a bad angle. Tanner is lovely. Gotta stick up for the little brothers!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he looks like a balloon that has too much air in it. Ha ha ha!Better leave him alone, Joey - you don't want him to pop....

9:16 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

LMAO!~ Yup, the stripe shirt does make the Doofus look a tad rounder, huh??

Mommy says she can't wear stripes either cuz it makes her look like a whale. Um, what's a whale?

Tobes

1:28 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

The shirt is cool but you are right about it - it is not the most flattering on your brother

2:34 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

He looks like a meatlof in a shirt in that first picture.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

4:13 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

I like to sleep way under the covers where Bostons are supposed to sleep!
Ike

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see the problem in having a little brother! I am a little brother and I follow my big sis around, I do what she does, I take her things and..........Oh wait, maybe I see your point, I think I will go hug my big sis :D

7:44 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Oh I should get Mom to post a picture of Josie she's such a fatso right now. She's going to have puppies so she's really going to blimp up, but I agree, that is one fashion no-no on the Doof-ster.
Stripes like that just add the pounds!

Rudy

7:47 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

I am beginning to learn what you mean about being an older sibling...now that Jack's in the house. He is not fat though...he is still pretty skinny...so I can't call him names yet.
Jasper

8:03 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Err, maybe Tanner should wear vertical stripe instead. We heard it has a slimming effect.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:09 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Joe -

You should get a nobel peace prize for your tolerance of the Doofus. We also wanted to point out that Tanner is not only wearing pound adding stripes, he has on a plaid collar!!

He reminded my Mom of the old men at the races wearing plaid and stripes and funny old fashioned hats!!

We hope you have a happy day -

Love, Dory

8:26 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Mmmm, Tanner is rather big boned. Maybe the ladies like his love handles? J x

8:44 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Joe I know how you feel. Being the older sibling is hard. Flash annoys me most of the time to.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

He looks like such a fat sausage in that shirt!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to marry Doofus.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home