Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

randomization

Here are some random shots my mom took tonight while we were playing

TAKE THE PICTURE LADY!
This one was one of her posed shots where she wants us to look like we might actually enjoy each other's company. I thought if I faked blindness she might take pity and cease with the flashing. Of course she didn't buy it.

grumpy puppies
Finally she gave up and we plotted our next battle...

what you talkin 'bout doofus?
You have what? The purple CUZ?!

tanner and the cuz (and my awesome slipper)
It must be MINE!

flying tanner
Get back here you stinkin brat!!

joey pretending like he doesnt care that tanner has the toy
Hm, so you are pretty fast, but that is only because you are young. We will have a rematch soon!

soo.....tired....
For now, I am pretty tired.

goodnight.

8 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah uh....looks like Tanner had the upperhand tonight!!! Good job for trying tho, and that's one big ball to fit in your mouth.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, tell your mom to get Tanner to give you back your purple cuz. I have a purple one too, it's my favorite. It's also the only one that still squeeks.

4:56 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh Joe...you and doofus make me happy every day...why do they call those things cuz? I cant wait till mommy puts my computer back up so i can blog....my brother wont let me use his laptop..anyhow keep up the fun blogs...I love you both....

10:25 AM  
Blogger AP said...

Wow - you have a lot of cuz toys. I didn't like my dinocuz, but I love my frankencuz.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Nothing like a good cuz fight

Your friends,
Willie & Waylon

3:56 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

That little Tanner sure did a fast one on ya, didn't he? Don't worry buddy...you are the wise one. I'm sure Tanner knows that too~!

Toby

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe, exactly how old are you?

wet wet licks

boo

8:14 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

hi boo, I am 7 years old. I will be 8 in march!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home