Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, October 27, 2006

hotel stains no VACANCY!

He has peed on the floor twice, but I gotta admit he is pretty darn cute.

our house guest for the weekend, Lambeau
His name is Lambeau and he is a 13 week old border collie. He will be staying with us until monday. So far he seems afraid of me but I swear he makes these weird little whining noises and it scares the CRAP out of me.

tanner shows lambeau around the yard
He's always moving but mom got a couple of good pics of him.

lambeau gets the best of tanner
Tanner is being real nice with him and letting him tackle him and stuff. He even shares his toys. Notice I am not in the pictures because I still have duties to attend to. Someone must guard the house so its safe for the children to play.

another plant hound
Someone new to blame the plant destruction on!


I am sure there will be 300 more pictures soon!

6 Stains:

Blogger Jen said...

God, Mr. Stains. Your blog is so funny. It always makes me laugh aloud. I'm sure your parents think you're a hoot.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

It's nice that Tanner is so polite. I'm sure Lambeau is nervous. I remember what a new house is like. Keep bloggin'! Love it!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

hey thanks buster and jen! I love making my blog entries, too bad my mom is lazy and doesn't always do it when I want.

Lambeau is ok so far, but he needs to learn that whole going to the bathroom outside thing. But my mom is real patient and we have all weekend to work on it. By the time uncle jim gets back from Green Bay he should be almost as smart as me. ALMOST

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hi Joe, Lambeau is so cute. So nice of you to guard the house while the others play.

~Jay

9:03 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Ok, mommy is "oohing" and "ahhing" over the Lambeau. Something about oozing cuteness.

Where's he sleeping...in your bed?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I have my bed at the foot of mom and dad's bed, for maximum comfort. Doofus and Lambeau sleep in the bed with mom and dad

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home