Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I wanna soak up the suuuuun

but he is just end to end with little tans
It is just BEAUTIFUL here in Arizona today. We are real lucky that mom and dad come home from work at lunch time so we can go out and do some sunning.

this looks like joey is twisted...
I hope this brought some sunshine into your day.

Wait, what? Someone must have slipped some hippy juice in my water!

6 Stains:

Blogger Little Buster said...

Sunbeams are good. My mom and dad make me nap inside.

7:38 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

You are nothing but a couple little softies....try to be tough..we know the truth

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey there, I love the sun too! I always fall asleep sunbathing.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Looks like a good time.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Urk. Nothing but clouds around here (DC). And the back yard is muddy. Urk.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...just seeing you guys sunbathing is making me warm over here in the freezing Vancouver.....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home