Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, October 29, 2006

report from hotel stains

did you notice the mess he is making??
So he is still here and he is making a huge mess. Do you see this??

lambeau is pooped.  he has never seen so many toys
He just falls asleep in the middle of the floor all the time. I think uncle Jim needs to get him checked for narcolepsy!

fighting?
He and Tanner are complete DORKS.

dirty dogs
They went all over the yard this morning, I think Tanner is trying to teach him to pee like a boy instead of squatting like a girl.

can we get out here??
Either that or they are teaming up for an escape.

cruisin
They sure like to run.

lambeau is not sure what he should be doing
He still doesn't know what to do when Tanner and I start barking at all the people that walk down our street. He has barked about 3 times since he has been here. He needs to work on that skill.

cuteness
He is pretty good at being cute though.

resting
While they rest and dream of doing little guy stuff...

joey keeps watch while tanner and lambeau rest
I will be here protecting them

9 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe, the "he" you keep on mentioning, is "he" a newbie to the house?

btw, about the cat/dog house your mom bought from Ikea. mom was thinking to get me one of those too but after much consideration (like wether i'll fit in or not), she decided not to buy for me!

wet wet licks

Boo

8:46 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

he is just here for the weekend, he is my cousin. my dad's brother got him and then decided to go out of town for the weekend to watch some football game. SO he ended up over here.

that ikea house is SCARY i wont go in it!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

Joe, you have the patience of Bhudda. You rock.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, why do you always get stuck with these weirdos that sleep in the cat tent, or that falls asleep in the middle of the livingroom floor? You are so composed, I am impressed!!

I gotta admit tho.....he is quite an adorable little guy, keep teaching him the barking thingy, it comes in handy! OH, try not to run really fast aaround him because he'll wanna chase you and give you nips on the heels!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way Mr. Stains, are you in our Christmas card exchange?? If you are not, I personally think you should be because I think you are one hell of a character! I like you a lot!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

11:50 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, you are the man!! The man of the house that is. It's a good thing you're keeping an eye on those two...

2:02 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hi Joe, I think you are being the great dog again! Guarding the house while the others nap!

~Jay

3:42 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Joe, it's tough being the responsible one, but you do a really great job at it.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

thanks for all the kind words, I am trying to maintain calm in this place, it has truly gone to the dogs!

sunshade...he does not come near me. I made it very clear on day one that I am not going to play his little games. I will check out this christmas card exchange!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home