Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

halloween

So Halloween is coming up, which means lots of dirty little brats will be ringing my doorbell looking for handouts. This will cause Tanner and I to bark like mad for hours on end. Not my idea of a good time.

HOWLoween collar from missy
Although, I do look pretty great in my Howl-O-Ween collar

jack-o-tanner
And doofus looks like a Doofus in his jack-o-lantern shirt (about a minute after this was taken tanner totally peed all over the inside of that shirt, mom had to throw it in the washer. boy was it funny)

doofus

My mom told me today that Hotel Stains is open for business again. Our next guest is my new cousin who I have not met yet. He is 13 weeks old and he is a Border Collie. My guess is my uncle will have him long enough to get him trained to gaurd the border to keep those illegal chiahuahuas out and then he will be shipped off to duty.

He gets here on Friday and you can be sure that he and doofus are going to have a GREAT time and I will be getting NO sleep. You can also be sure my mom will take 300 million pictures, so stay tuned.

5 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

Joe, you look very handsome in your halloween collar. Your little brother looks cute too... but its a shame he had to pee is shirt! Maybe next time you can remind him to remove the shirt before he does potty.

Tobes

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

How come Tanner always get stuck with the weird stuff and you get the glow in the dark, cool looking, Howl-O-Ween collar??

OH, watch out for those Border collies, they can run and run and nip you all day long....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:07 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow you two look great in your halloween garb, I like your collar...iu have a breast cancer one and everyone loves it...i still cant figure out what to be for halloween..maybe i will find a park inspector costume....tell tanner he should get mom to shorten the suit so he cant pee on it

12:55 AM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

Joe, you look sharp in your collar. My dad said he'd go shopping for one for me. My mom thinks I should dress up as Dracula for Halloween. All I need is a good cape and maybe a bowtie. This will be my first halloween. I'm excited.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried the pee on the shirt thinig too. Shame they don't throw them out after.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home