Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, October 30, 2006

lambeau has left the building

Well, Lambeau left tonight, but not before Mom could thoroughly humiliate us all.

you cannot make me look at that camera
I will NOT look at that camera.

of course he had to have a shirt!
Mom bought that shirt for Tanner, but he is so fat lately he can't even come close to fitting into it. We need to discuss his weight in another post, but for now we will talk about Lambeau and how Mom just could not get over how cute he was in that shirt. Ok, he is pretty cute. I sure am turning into a softy in my old age.

the neighbors had a party this weekend, joey was NOT happy
In addition to the tornado that was Tanner and Lambeau, our neighbor decided to have a PARTY. First of all, ya me...not invited. Second of all, they were grilling some meat and it smelled SO good. Third and most upsetting was the neighbor's Australian shepards yelling at me over the wall the whole time. Those guys are lucky I could not get out that back gate because stingrays aren't the only thing that can teach an Australian a lesson or two about messing with the wrong animal.

tanner knew to escape lambeau he must seek higher ground
Tanner did finally figure out that to escape Lambeau he just needed to get on the chair.

as he has yet to master the 'lambeau leap'
Cuz there is no leap in this Lambeau just yet.

cutey
But there is a whole lotta cute. Geez, listen to me!

Well, here are some videos for those of you who can view them. Just a tip, I am not actually in any of them so if you don't want to watch I completely understand


This was when he first got here and Tanner was going easy on him. Toward the end it was like wrestlemania around here.



Lambeau tries to catch a butterfly



I have no clue what is going on at the beginning of this, but I know that at the end Tanner got in trouble for eating that stick.

9 Stains:

Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Joey & Tanner,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it's great to have you aboard, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

2:17 AM  
Blogger AP said...

I like your bandana. It's not nearly as humiliating as the costume my mommy put on me. Lambeau's shirt comes close, though.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hi Joe, you looked nice in that Halloween bandanna. Really!

~Jay

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Watch out!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:51 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, you're giving my mom more crazy ideas in the apparel category!!! She thinks Lambeau's shirt is the cutest thing ever!! That's great...as long as she doesn't get me one!

You on the other hand, look very manly in your bandana. Very very manly.

Toby

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh...I see you had to suffer through the Howl-o-ween indignity too. YOu were smart to not look in the camera, why didn't I think of that?

I swear I didn't watch Lambeau kicking Tanner's ass and trying to chew on Tanner's neck. I didn't watch any of the cute butterflying catching/stick eating videos either because you weren't in there..... Were you too cool for them?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joey,

not to offend you or anything but tanner does look cute! he has nice spot too! but you are the star!

wet wet licks

boo

7:22 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Joey

High paw for us cool dogs having squishy faces. We gotta stick together in this world of pointy-snouted mutts.. heehee.. yeah, I'm glad you got rid of Lambeau. He isn't one of us!! But gosh.. I must admit.. he was pretty cute..

Cheerio!
Dudley

3:01 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

thanks for all the bandana compliments, after seeing some of my pals blogs, I got off lucky with just a bandana.

Sunshade, I did not want to go outside when that lambeau was out there, he made weirdo noises and couldn't even run straight. I stuck to watching the front yard for strangers.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home