Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, November 06, 2006

monday monday

I am trying to add all my new friends to my links page but my mom sometimes forgets so if you don't see yourself over on my links and want to be included, leave me a comment.

breast cancer walkers
So this weekend I was minding my own business and trying to catch up on my sleep when all of the sudden, there were people everywhere!! I mean thousands of people walking RIGHT past my house and they were all wearing pink and yelling and cars were beeping their horns like crazy. I thought it was an invasion! Then mom said that they were walking 60 miles to raise money for breast cancer research. I thought this was pretty cool so I stood in the window cheering for them for a long time. Mom sure doesn't know how to get behind a good cause, she kept asking me to be quiet.

Joey is 'cheering' them on
She finally let me just keep barking, I mean, CHEERING!

Is it on the roof?
This is our shed where mom keeps the big noisy grass eater and other stuff we're not allowed to play with. Well, the other day mom came out because I was making this terrible noise like I was being attacked, but I was actually talking to the SHED CREATURE. Something has moved in under our shed and I must find out what it is!! I go out there a million times a day trying to catch it outside, but I never see it. I just see the holes where it comes in and out. Mom said its probably afraid of me because I am a big tough guy.

Joey and Tanner have discovered something is living under our shed
Doofus doesn't seem very interested but he comes around every once in a while to see if he can help me. Mom is starting to get annoyed because I want to go out ALL the time now that the Shed Creature has moved in.

Joey
After all the shed watching I had to get some sleep.

Finally, here is some video of me demonstrating my excellent skill at disappearing under the covers.


click!



8 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe,

i watched your video demostration on how to get under the duvet. impressive! i normally scratch whatever blocking my way - the pillow, the bolster etc, out of my way to get under the duvet! :-)

btw, mama wants to know whether you need help to post your video on your blog?

wet wet licks

Boo

7:57 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

sure boo, she has it all set up to post for her live journal but not for this blogspot stuff. thanks

8:02 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hi joe,

if you wanna post the video, when you create the post, use "edit HTML" to paste the link there. if you use "compose" mode, you will be unable to paste the video code.

after you have copy and paste the video vode at "edit HTML", you can continue writing the post at "compose" mode.

but beware, if you are using firefox, the video will not be showing on the "compose" but if you are using internet explorer, it will show something dark but still you are unable to view the video in the "compose" mode until you publish the post.

hope that explanation helps!

wet wet licks

boo

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'know Joe, I havenever gotten under the covers. It looks so snugglesome, maybe I will rey it if it gets cold this year.

What kind of thing is under the shed? I had snakes under my deck. The rents say I am obsessive....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:02 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I dont KNOW what is under the shed, this is my problem. I just know its there! I see its poop, I see the holes it digs to get under the shed, but I never see IT.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hi Joe, you look so cute in the last picture. I'm sure it was a well-deserved nap.

~Jay

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, I watched your getting under duvet cover video, very impressive, so you need air tho??

What I found more interesting while I was at YouTube were the pleasant conversations you and Tanner often had. You guys can literally finish each other's sentence LOL. That CUZ thingy was really funny too...... who was the one that was hanging off the other one??

ps. I noticed you seem to have a sound lag in your videos, the same thing happened to me when I used YouTube, so I switched to VideoEgg and never had a problem since. VideoEgg also allow larger sized videos.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

2:00 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Sunshade,

I don't need air under there, I think boston terriers are made to sleep under down comforters, Tanner does it too!

We will have to check out that videoegg, but lots of people subscribe to my youtube videos.

Its so hard being popular, isnt it!

-Joe

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home