Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, November 03, 2006

lets hear it for FRIDAY!

I am very glad it is Friday, I need to sleep in tomorrow. Last weekend we had Lambeau and I still have not caught up on all the sleep I missed when he was here.

Picture 069
As you can see here I look pretty darn tired.

Picture 076
I finally gave up and laid down. You can see what my mom calls my 'ugly lip' sticking out on the bottom. Ugly, PFFT, more like distinguished.

Picture 078
I guess I will show you some Tanner pictures since I am so tired.

Picture 074
The DOOFUS

tanner and his new princess bone
Check out this shot. First of all, he is chewing on a pink bone. Mom doesn't think I can read but the label on this bone said PRINCESS on it, I know that for sure! ALso please note other toys he is HOARDING, including the corn that he is laying on.

Anyway, here is a video of why I am so tired. We were playing one of our favorite games,

TUG!

9 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

Dude, you do look tired. Time to get some much needed zzz's. As for your litle bro...does he know you refer to him as "doofus"?? Then again...he's chewing on a pink princess bone...hahaha!~

Toby

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Joe, I must say, the DOOFUS is pretty strong there..... he pulled you off the couch dude! On the other hand, I find your face much more attractive than his, especially with your sad stick out lip!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great tug form guy! Tug, the bestest game in the whole world.

You need to get yourself your own DWB TV channel.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1:23 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

My mom and dad were thinking of getting another Boston until they watched your video's. They imagine me and a little sister or brother playing wishbone with one of the cats. So? What's the problem? Cats are good chew toys. They aren't good for anything else.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe,

ask your mama to stop taking photos of you and let you sleep! oh, you look really tired! go zzzzzz now!

wet wet licks

Boo

3:53 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Poor Joe. You looked tired. I guess you must have been hard at work guarding the house, as usual.

~Jay

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys you know, here on Dogs With Blogs we have something new called DWB TV. You can have own TV Channel for all your movies!

Go take a look at http://www.dwbtv.com/

You should be there guys!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1:53 PM  
Blogger AP said...

I hope you got some rest over the weekend. You looked beat.

My mommy and I love to sleep in, and we get to do it again tomorrow. She has off - something called Election Day? Anyway, for me that means snooze, play, walk, and snooze some more. I can't wait.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Joe.. if your Mum thinks that stick-out lips are ugly.. her and I may have some words. Haha, just kidding.. I hope you caught up on your sleep this weekend!

Cheerio!
Dudley

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home