Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

green shirts?!

So mom said lots of people like my posts and not a whole lot has gone on around here lately, so in an attempt to please you guys, she decided to dress us up. Don't get me wrong, I love you all, but SHIRTS?! GREEN SHIRTS with goofy collars??? Anyway, here are some photos and videos.

shirts!
Do you see how thrilled I am about this??

did I mention I HATE shirts?
I just don't think green is my color??

Shirts make me do things I can't explain, like roll around like a lunatic!!











I hate this shirt!

"I hate this shirt!" on Google Video
These things don't come off easy!



Tanner has a good time in his shirt, Joey, not so much
Please take note of my VERY special friend Tanner behind me. What a doofus!!

So I hope you enjoyed this, I sure didn't! Here is one last video of me schooling Doofus on fight skills.













green shirts make them FIGHT

"green shirts make them FIGHT" on Google Video
Joey has all the moves

3 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hI GUYS...YOUR number one fan here...I would have liked to see you in bright orange or bright red...but what do i know...your fighting lessons are very impressive. Keep them blogs comin...

9:39 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

I don't know why our people feel the need to put cloths on us. yuck. I have a feeling that things are not boring around your house very often.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you looked great in green. I wish I got to wear green but my mom dresses me in pink the most. uhh

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home